Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Great, so headcanon it is. 👍🏼

Okay, so how much time would Rishi take to accept MayRa if he was alive when MayRa married?

Why does it sound like a math question? 🤣

Find if X is availabale if Y and Z are added😆idk,made no sense, lol🤣

so we'll just assume that MJ locks up Rishi for the whole day, to begin with then, shall we?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

#PRsisters🤣

kyun? kya hua tha?

🤣

I think I said something to comfort myself why periods are good. 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I watched the movie and now m hooked to the character for teh past 30 minutesisiliye socha kuch books padh loon to get rid of my obsession (irony)

anyways, Darshi and Shru aa rahe hai?

Nice, there might be English translations of the books I believe. Ray's Feluda is even more addictive.

Darshi ka pata nahi. Shru said, she might come in an hour.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Find if X is availabale if Y and Z are added😆idk,made no sense, lol🤣

so we'll just assume that MJ locks up Rishi for the whole day, to begin with then, shall we?

It made sense to me 😆

That's possible, although how would that benefit MJ? Because Rishi would also oppose MayRa wedding.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

🤣

I think I said something to comfort myself why periods are good. 😆

oh yeah, i remember😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It made sense to me 😆

That's possible, although how would that benefit MJ? Because Rishi would also oppose MayRa wedding.

utna socha nahi, i just had to prevent him from dieing, lol😆also, MJ doesn know till this point that if MayRa wedding is a benefit or loss to him, he just wants Rudra to marry Ananya to control over him, and doesnt know that he is involved with Maya naa?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

utna socha nahi, i just had to prevent him from dieing, lol😆also, MJ doesn know till this point that if MayRa wedding is a benefit or loss to him, he just wants Rudra to marry Ananya to control over him, and doesnt know that he is involved with Maya naa?

First I'll just scrap from my memory that Rishi died. 😆 He deserved to live.

When MJ saw Myra, he knew Maya is involved.. as Rishi's gf. He didn't know that Maya trapped Rudra also in her love game.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

But CVs did show some dark shades of Rudra post leap. But those shades were like Maya's 8 years plan. The moment he would see Maya, his intentions to kill her would evaporate like camphor. 😆

Wrote here, because I thought I was spamming your thread. 😆 @Shibz

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

First I'll just scrap from my memory that Rishi died. 😆 He deserved to live.

When MJ saw Myra, he knew Maya is involved.. as Rishi's gf. He didn't know that Maya trapped Rudra also in her love game.

but he thinks Maya is dead, remember, he doesnt want to believe she is alive till she marries Rudra. Also, Myra approaches Mj, not the other way around

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

But CVs did show some dark shades of Rudra post leap. But those shades were like Maya's 8 years plan. The moment he would see Maya, his intentions to kill her would evaporate like camphor. 😆

Wrote here, because I thought I was spamming your thread. 😆 @Shibz

woh saste nashe kiye the Rudra ne, ignore maro🤣