Posted: 4 years ago

ThnksπŸ‘πŸΌ

This Yudi is 2 much 🀬still he attain swarg & others died 😑

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Did he predicted for alien attack 2 ?

He predicted 2020 not being a good year , it will bring lot of destruction.

Only 6 months had passed , 6 r still remaining.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Y'all talk so much mujhe koi batao kis bareme mein bat ho rahi

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Did he predicted for alien attack 2 ?

He predicted 2020 not being a good year , it will bring lot of destruction.

Only 6 months had passed , 6 r still remaining.

People will laugh but my fantasy loving self simply want to believe the kaliyug end is about to come and kalki will come to destroy the world now πŸ˜†

1101138 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

that isn't false, Yudhishtir does praise her before staking

But unlike what is shown in shows he praises how she is worthy of being staked, he praises his beauty

She is neither short nor long, her complexion is just perfect, her waist is slender ......

I actually hated Yudi more for this supposed praise in front of a set who would try to molest her as they get time

Not only draupadi in that era all the women were praised in the same manner. In fact the writers or narrators even used describe their br*asts and thighs and used to highlight how the woman is slender waisted.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

People will laugh but my fantasy loving self simply want to believe the kaliyug end is about to come and kalki will come to destroy the world now πŸ˜†

When he comes i would like to ask him some questions about his previous life πŸ˜†

And probably meet his better half too and tell het how much I admire love and adore her previous birth

We can have a chat with them and clear our doubts

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: davis56

Not only draupadi in that era all the women were praised in the same manner. In fact the writers or narrators even used describe their br*asts and thighs and used to highlight how the woman is slender waisted.

Writers and characters aren't the same. And umm no, this isn't always the writing style. Saying this being a literature student οΏΌπŸ˜†

These are words of Yudhishthir- the way HE DESCRIBES Panchali, the words HE IS SAYING. Vyasa cannot be blamed for it. It isn't writing style. It's quoting a character and there was no reason why Yudhishthir had to advertise Draupadi like a product before staking her.

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

When he comes i would like to ask him some questions about his previous life πŸ˜†

And probably meet his better half too and tell het how much I admire love and adore her previous birth

We can have a chat with them and clear our doubts

Honestly same. I am not going to leave them until i have atleast 10 seasons of Koffee With Kalki. πŸ˜†

1101138 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Writers and characters aren't the same. And umm no, this isn't always the writing style. Saying this being a literature student οΏΌπŸ˜†

These are words of Yudhishthir- the way HE DESCRIBES Panchali, the words HE IS SAYING. Vyasa cannot be blamed for it. It isn't writing style. It's quoting a character and there was no reason why Yudhishthir had to advertise Draupadi like a product before staking her.

It's just I have read a few texts where women have been described like this. But since you're a literature student you must obviously know more. Thanks for clarifying 😊.

1101138 thumbnail

[////]

Honestly same, some people say that Kali Yuga is near to the end while some say there's still 1000 more years to go but I don't know which of them is true

Edited by davis56 - 4 years ago