Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

In serial , Yudi-Bhim-Arjun were quite grown up when Madri invoked Ashwini Twins. Infact I remember Pandu was teaching Yudi about something and Bheem and Arjun walking. So there may be some 3-4 years difference between Yudi and Twins.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

For how many years Yudi ruled indraprastha before dice game ?

Somewhere I read 23 yrs , somewhere 36 yr ?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

For how many years Yudi ruled indraprastha before dice game ?

Somewhere I read 23 yrs , somewhere 36 yr ?

36 can definitely not be the number, since he would have become a king at least at 24, this would mean his age to be 60 at the time of game of dice, he is rgen 73 at the time of the war. Pandu being born at least 90 years prior to the war and Bheeshm being at least 110.

If you want to believe in miracles that's different but by biological clock 110 years old man can not fight.

23 seems more probable number if we believe Arjun exile was for 12 years

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

36 can definitely not be the number, since he would have become a king at least at 24, this would mean his age to be 60 at the time of game of dice, he is rgen 73 at the time of the war. Pandu being born at least 90 years prior to the war and Bheeshm being at least 110.

If you want to believe in miracles that's different but by biological clock 110 years old man can not fight.

23 seems more probable number if we believe Arjun exile was for 12 years

But in Dwapar Yug, the human age used to differ from Kali Yug.

Originally posted by: Andy3456

But in Dwapar Yug, the human age used to differ from Kali Yug.

If you want to believe on mystical elements that's a completely different thing but we are discussing rationally, nothing in science suggests that human had higher Life expectancy Back then

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is one of the favourite scenes of Yudi for me 😻. The love and respect he has for Panchali, is clearly depicted here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBmizmOnQ9i/?igshid=1jfhzt0llctza

Is it someone's private account? Not opening for me.

Armu4eva thumbnail
AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Is it someone's private account? Not opening for me.

The link is broken shown. I think the FC removed the video. The video was the one where Yudi praised Draupadi in the Dyut Sabha before Staking her.

The link is broken shown. I think the FC removed the video. The video was the one where Yudi praised Draupadi in the Dyut Sabha before Staking her.

that isn't false, Yudhishtir does praise her before staking

But unlike what is shown in shows he praises how she is worthy of being staked, he praises his beauty

She is neither short nor long, her complexion is just perfect, her waist is slender ......

I actually hated Yudi more for this supposed praise in front of a set who would try to molest her as they get time

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

that isn't false, Yudhishtir does praise her before staking

But unlike what is shown in shows he praises how she is worthy of being staked, he praises his beauty

She is neither short nor long, her complexion is just perfect, her waist is slender ......

I actually hated Yudi more for this supposed praise in front of a set who would try to molest her as they get time

Word Count: 1