Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I never felt arjun-subadara had a love story before its after marriage i do believe,abduction is no love according to me arjun-subadara was planning of krishna actually for the future as we know it was abhimanyu son who was the king of throne after yudishtir era i felt it was all planning

5 pandavas and draupadi was to establish dharam and they are soulmates inseparable and drauapdi devotion and love for 5 pandavas and their love for draupadi was mention by ved vyas this is something we proudly can claim it existed in actual epic,they are inseparable soulmates

I am waiting for all the love stories coming up🤣

if karna and duryodhan can have love stories with pandavas wives chance should be given to vikarn dushasan🤣and other bros too🤣

Well to be very honest I don't think Dharma was actually established after Pandavas win, not after having read about Janamejay's Nagmedh Yagya, Duryodhan, Lakshman or their descendants couldn't have done much worse

But Draupadi n her husbands did love each other undoubtedly. .

Yes why should only Dury n Karna have all the fun, baaki 99 ki kya galti hai.

And please don't forget, Mamashri, he needs someone too, Uloopi could be fit for him

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

https://twitter.com/otvnews/status/1278704063345876993?s=20

I found something on twitter about subadara...🤔

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Well to be very honest I don't think Dharma was actually established after Pandavas win, not after having read about Janamejay's Nagmedh Yagya, Duryodhan, Lakshman or their descendants couldn't have done much worse

But Draupadi n her husbands did love each other undoubtedly. .

Yes why should only Dury n Karna have all the fun, baaki 99 ki kya galti hai.

And please don't forget, Mamashri, he needs someone too, Uloopi could be fit for him

dharma was establish since yug started thats what i believe it pass on satyug thretra yug dwarpa yug but for kalyug adharam is leading we need to establish dharam

mamashri-uloopi🤣

This is from Jagganath temple I guess, there Krishna is worshipped along with Balram and Subhadra

dharma was establish since yug started thats what i believe it pass on satyug thretra yug dwarpa yug but for kalyug adharam is leading we need to establish dharam

mamashri-uloopi🤣

Why shouldn't he get someone when all his nephews and one pseudo nephew is getting a girl from Pandavas side

Mages thumbnail

i know there are temples for drauapdi but is there a temple for drauapdi with her 5 pandavas?

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

@Bold this reminds me, there is a web series in Hotstar, where a guy named Sanjay accidentally time travels to Mahabharata era.Dhritrashtra is impressed by him and asks him to teach the kids.

As he reaches the study arena, he finds Kaurav n Pandav kids fighting. He is happy to see Bheem n Arjun.

Just then he notices kid Duryodhan ordering kid Dusshashan to take off Sahdev's dhoti, Dusshashan trying it, but Sahdev somehow saving him

Sanjay is angry, he goes there and scolds child Dusshashan, he was like tu bachpan se hi aisa tha, teri isi adad ki wajah se ek din Mahabharata ho jaani hai. Kyu utaar raha hai iski dhoti?

To this Sahdev replies, wo Yudhishtir bhaiyya jue me meri dhoti haar gaye

Sanjay was like kya!! Ye saare k saare bachpan se hi aise the

Its not a web series. It aired on stat plus. 50 episode short series. The name of the show is maharaj ki jai ho.has many such hilarious moments. Star plus is slowly Changing in this regard airing such short crisp series.

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know there are temples for drauapdi but is there a temple for drauapdi with her 5 pandavas?

I know here in Singapore, there is a temple in Chinatown dedicated to Mariamman (goddess of rain, and form of Kali). In this temple, there is a separate sanctum for Draupadi, and the idols of the Pandavas to the sanctum's left. They conduct the Theemithi (Firewalking) Festival here in her honour. (It usually takes place before Diwali).

It is very popular that even non-Indians believe in the customs and take part in the fire walking on the hot coals.

Iravan, the son of Arjuna and Ulupi, also has a sanctum in this temple.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 4 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Also, hi to everyone in the MB forum! I'm a newcomer to this forum, my name is Ravi, and I'm enjoying all the discussions here. Hope that you guys are keeping well during this period. 👍🏼

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Its not a web series. It aired on stat plus. 50 episode short series. The name of the show is maharaj ki jai ho.has many such hilarious moments. Star plus is slowly Changing in this regard airing such short crisp series.

I was watching 2 epis last night in hotstar omg it was so so hilarious🤣that suryaban was dancing around ghandhari and called her 'gandu' mera dil abhi bhi tumhare liye dhadak raha hai🤣than sanjay tells dhrithrasthra about the situation going on there 'door paas' and dhrithrashtra was breathing high n low while his senapati take out his sword and than slide back🤣

amazing show and the guy playing sanjay is awesome👌🏼

sanjay call kid duryodhan goonda🤣

omg kid duryodhan and dushasan were taking out sword and kid duryodhan giving orders🤣

its been long i laugh my heart out🤣🙏🏼...thanks guys for introducing the show to me🙏🏼

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago