Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I seriously don't understand. That's a kind of fantasy for people an abusive husband/lover a good girl the girl is tortured by the boy because of some misunderstanding (here the debatable I won't marry a Suta is made that misunderstanding), girl continues to love her, finally he redeems and then love blossoms.

That's why nearly every third TV show is on this line, Gul has nearly all her shows on this line.

They just feel the same in this non existent Karna Draupadi angle.

I seriously hate it

Gautam the Karna from Suryaputra Karna and Pankhuri, Draupadi from the same show got married and here people were celebrating that at last Karna Draupadi got together

In book subhadra wanted to sudharo duryodhana then there lovestory started.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

Suryaputra Karn was aired on sony i never watch it though i watch a few epi of the vastraharan chapter recommended by my friend and told me how they whitewash karn

such a cheap disgusting vile creature why the shows are not showing the actual negative side of him

They whitewashed Karna and Completely black painted our culture and history. Read a few pointers

1) Karna n his foster family lived underground and could come out only during the night or when called upon by kings, because Upper caste people couldn't share the sunlight with the Sutas

2) His foster brother Shon was killed in front of his eyes by forcefully being made to drink molten iron just because Shon had recited a few hymns of Vedas which Sutas weren't allowed to do. And this happened in presence of Bheeshm and Vidur

3) His foster Tauji's hands were chopped off because he touched a weapon by mistake and a Suta wasn't allowed to touch the weapons

Whitewashing of Karna ka to poochho hi mat, he used to spoil all the plans of Duryodhan. Shakuni was like Bhanje ye tumhaara Mitra hai ya Pandavon ka.

He had actually broken his friendship with Duryodhan after Dyut Sabha

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

They whitewashed Karna and Completely black painted our culture and history. Read a few pointers

1) Karna n his foster family lived underground and could come out only during the night or when called upon by kings, because Upper caste people couldn't share the sunlight with the Sutas

2) His foster brother Shon was killed in front of his eyes by forcefully being made to drink molten iron just because Shon had recited a few hymns of Vedas which Sutas weren't allowed to do. And this happened in presence of Bheeshm and Vidur

3) His foster Tauji's hands were chopped off because he touched a weapon by mistake and a Suta wasn't allowed to touch the weapons

Whitewashing of Karna ka to poochho hi mat, he used to spoil all the plans of Duryodhan. Shakuni was like Bhanje ye tumhaara Mitra hai ya Pandavon ka.

He had actually broken his friendship with Duryodhan after Dyut Sabha

gosh these are big distortion they totally change the incidentsšŸ˜²

they think its ekta and gul hate love story..šŸ¤®

just look at how SKT term karn as AB of DeewaršŸ¤¢

they don't even understand the character of this vile manšŸ¤¢while people are writing love stories on them and try to prove draupadi loved none of her husbands

Exactly it's a cheap fantasy that people want to fulfill by degrading characters respected by a community

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

šŸ¤£

Word Count: 0

Dury dint knew only , karn stopped after knowing she is duryodhana's love interest , he called her sister.

I will try 2 post d link of arjun Vrushali's lovestoryšŸ¤£

@Bold ye sahi hai. Mauka Dekh k chuka maar Diya, seedhe Saiyan ki jagah Bhaiyya ban gaya

Please post that link seriously I need a head banging icon

Is Duryodhan the hero of this book??

I am sure pretty soon we are getting a book with Dusshashan as the hero

Mages thumbnail

why does in all those fiction kauravs along with karna has hots for arjun's wivesšŸ¤£they seem to be so jealous of arjun when its about his wives that they create imaginary love storiesšŸ¤£

duryodhan-subadarašŸ¤£

karna-draupadišŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬

to name a few

I am sure there are more love stories coming upšŸ¤£

if debate them that arjun loved both wives they say no

arjun love draupadi and vice versa they say no and gives their valid reason

tell them draupadi loved and devoted to 5 pandavas they say no

arjun-subadara love story they say non-existence

above mention points existed in the epic but in their epic its non existent

but karna-draupadi duryodhan subadara exist in their epic

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

gosh these are big distortion they totally change the incidentsšŸ˜²

I know Completely pathetic.

The way show was progressing I thought that Karna would end up fighting for the Pandavas.

Just wait for the next Karna show, there Arjun's Chariot wheel would get stuck and Karna would try to rake it out, that's when Arjun will kill him

Mages thumbnail

Is Duryodhan the hero of this book??

I am sure pretty soon we are getting a book with Dusshashan as the hero

oh yeah! Dushasan love story with one of pandavas wivesšŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago