Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Main reason?? He simply ordered Dusshashan to disrobe and Dushy started

For once forget about Draupadi...

So much for the caste discrimination, he openly ordered a Kshatriya prince in a royal and formal procession and the Kshatriya prince obeyed his order, not just once but twice.

After the disrobe attempt failed he ordered Dusshashan to drag Draupadi to the inner chambers of slave women where any Kuru prince could go as per their wish, that could be decided later and Dushy started taking her in.

Mind it even if she was, Draupadi wasn't his slave, she was the slave of Duryodhan who was relatively quite and Dusshashan was not any random Kshtriya prince, he was second in line to the throne of Karna's overlord state.

And here it was Karna ordering the latter about the actions to be taken onto the former

I don't understand where does this discrimination sob story come from, at least not after he became Angaraj

what a disgusting man🤮

people are celebrating him as a hero😡

suryaputra karn show made him a hero crying for drauapdi humiliation and ordering duryodhan not to do it..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I know but I said regarding book.

I don't know why frictional writer r so against pandavas .

Maybe in future we will read love angle.

Uloopi / Chitrangada love angle with dussashan

Karenumati with vikarn

Vijaya or with some other kaurav brothers.

Ye jo itna distortion serials main hota hai na , ye sab inhi frictional stories se inspired hota hai.

OMG this cracks me up🤣

Mages thumbnail

how on earth people can think of karna-draupadi love story when that guy has a disgusting filthy cheap mentality🤢

those people i read in comments have problems with arjun-draupadi love story which actually existed and he is her husband but are celebrating karna-draupadi love story they go an extend saying that arjun and his bros are not fit to be draupadi husbands and only karna deserves her which does not exist🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮the comments were disgusting i read in quora as well in YT🤮

is karna-draupadi love story some hate-love story of ekta and gul show that they are celebrating even their male leads did not stoop this low that karna did🤢

in future if i have a son i will never name him karan...i despise the name karan karna karn🤮😡😡😡😡

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

what a disgusting man🤮

people are celebrating him as a hero😡

suryaputra karn show made him a hero crying for drauapdi humiliation and ordering duryodhan not to do it..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dyut Sabha actions were mostly his. I mean in words, actions by Dusshashan.

If you read the entire narration for a big chunk of time, Duryodhan wasn't into se**l abuse, he was shouting that Draupadi now needs to learn menial jobs like cleaning and dusting.

Such se**al abuse was actually started by Karna, he scolded Vikarna for supporting Draupadi's claim, told Draupadi to accept any of the Kaurav brothers as her lord, called her a prostitute, asked Dusshashan to disrobe her(he also asked the Pandavas to undress and they completely removed their upper garments, not Dhoti probably and hopefully), told her to forget her husbands and think how to please the Kaurav brothers.

It was after so much that Duryodhan shoved his bare thighs to Draupadi hinting her to sit on it (I guess he had mental make out after hearing so much from Karna), this was the only s***al attack by Duryodhan.

Then Karna ordered Dushy to take Draupadi inside as I said above.

I don't understand why people want to justify him! Just because he was the son of SuryaDev??

Suryaputra Karna was simply a fanfiction on StarBharat lesser said about it the better

Mages thumbnail

Arjun Vrushali love story? lol

And Vrushali name is found no where not even in folklore. Its Completely from Mrityunjay, and Shivaji Shinde most probably used this name since his wives names are not mentioned anywhere, and Karna was himself called Vrisha, his sons names mere Vrishsen (and Vrishketu if Jaimini is to be believed) so just using these he might have made the name

@bold:: Didn't Dury scold Karna for eyeing his love

there is a vm in YT with arjun-vrushali🤣🤣

I want to know why Karna Draupadi relationship.

Agar zabarzasti karna hi hai to Draupadi Vikarna ka relation de do, why with Karna

Mages thumbnail

Dyut Sabha actions were mostly his. I mean in words, actions by Dusshashan.

If you read the entire narration for a big chunk of time, Duryodhan wasn't into se**l abuse, he was shouting that Draupadi now needs to learn menial jobs like cleaning and dusting.

Such se**al abuse was actually started by Karna, he scolded Vikarna for supporting Draupadi's claim, told Draupadi to accept any of the Kaurav brothers as her lord, called her a prostitute, asked Dusshashan to disrobe her(he also asked the Pandavas to undress and they completely removed their upper garments, not Dhoti probably and hopefully), told her to forget her husbands and think how to please the Kaurav brothers.

It was after so much that Duryodhan shoved his bare thighs to Draupadi hinting her to sit on it (I guess he had mental make out after hearing so much from Karna), this was the only s***al attack by Duryodhan.

Then Karna ordered Dushy to take Draupadi inside as I said above.

I don't understand why people want to justify him! Just because he was the son of SuryaDev??

Suryaputra Karna was simply a fanfiction on StarBharat lesser said about it the better

Suryaputra Karn was aired on sony i never watch it though i watch a few epi of the vastraharan chapter recommended by my friend and told me how they whitewash karn

such a cheap disgusting vile creature why the shows are not showing the actual negative side of him

Mages thumbnail

I want to know why Karna Draupadi relationship.

Agar zabarzasti karna hi hai to Draupadi Vikarna ka relation de do, why with Karna

they think its ekta and gul hate love story..🤮

just look at how SKT term karn as AB of Deewar🤢

they don't even understand the character of this vile man🤢while people are writing love stories on them and try to prove draupadi loved none of her husbands

Originally posted by: Mages

how on earth people can think of karna-draupadi love story when that guy has a disgusting filthy cheap mentality🤢

those people i read in comments have problems with arjun-draupadi love story which actually existed and he is her husband but are celebrating karna-draupadi love story they go an extend saying that arjun and his bros are not fit to be draupadi husbands and only karna deserves her which does not exist🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮the comments were disgusting i read in quora as well in YT🤮

is karna-draupadi love story some hate-love story of ekta and gul show that they are celebrating even their male leads did not stoop this low that karna did🤢

in future if i have a son i will never name him karan...i despise the name karan karna karn🤮😡😡😡😡

I seriously don't understand. That's a kind of fantasy for people an abusive husband/lover a good girl the girl is tortured by the boy because of some misunderstanding (here the debatable I won't marry a Suta is made that misunderstanding), girl continues to love her, finally he redeems and then love blossoms.

That's why nearly every third TV show is on this line, Gul has nearly all her shows on this line.

They just feel the same in this non existent Karna Draupadi angle.

I seriously hate it

Gautam the Karna from Suryaputra Karna and Pankhuri, Draupadi from the same show got married and here people were celebrating that at last Karna Draupadi got together

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun Vrushali love story? lol

And Vrushali name is found no where not even in folklore. Its Completely from Mrityunjay, and Shivaji Shinde most probably used this name since his wives names are not mentioned anywhere, and Karna was himself called Vrisha, his sons names mere Vrishsen (and Vrishketu if Jaimini is to be believed) so just using these he might have made the name

@bold:: Didn't Dury scold Karna for eyeing his love

Dury dint knew only , karn stopped after knowing she is duryodhana's love interest , he called her sister.

I will try 2 post d link of arjun Vrushali's lovestory🤣

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago