Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I cried on that...

arjun light his pyre...

That's a change. In BRC and SPK, Duryodhan does the last rites

But why do they need someone else to light the pyre? At least his three sons were alive till then (maybe four if we take Jaimini version and Vrishketu to be real)

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Main reason?? He simply ordered Dusshashan to disrobe and Dushy started

For once forget about Draupadi...

So much for the caste discrimination, he openly ordered a Kshatriya prince in a royal and formal procession and the Kshatriya prince obeyed his order, not just once but twice.

After the disrobe attempt failed he ordered Dusshashan to drag Draupadi to the inner chambers of slave women where any Kuru prince could go as per their wish, that could be decided later and Dushy started taking her in.

Mind it even if she was, Draupadi wasn't his slave, she was the slave of Duryodhan who was relatively quite and Dusshashan was not any random Kshtriya prince, he was second in line to the throne of Karna's overlord state.

And here it was Karna ordering the latter about the actions to be taken onto the former

I don't understand where does this discrimination sob story come from, at least not after he became Angaraj

Don't know how this karn draupadi love angle took birth , on which planet it reside ?🤪

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

U know I just finished reading roll of the dice on duryodhana , my god subhadra duryodhana love angle😡 draupadi karn love angle irritate me to core & now subhadra dury love angle 😡

Thou I appreciate writer's view but agar duryodhana itna hi acha hota to MB na hoti.

It's not about one person jisse Mahabharata hui, lot of things contributed to it,

Duryodhan Subhadra angle is just so stupid, I doubt they would have even ever met

Balram was just thinking of Subhadra duryodhana relationship never promised anything but starbharat 2 made her runaway bride.

This was definitely a BRC intervention.

Epic Subhadra Haran had nothing to do with Duryodhan at all, Sreemad Bhagwatam, Subhadra felt for Arjun, Balram thought Duryodhan to be a suitable groom for her, but it wasn't Duryodhan who had asked for this relation, Completely Balramji's thought.

Why the hell they need to justify SubhadraHaran

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

It's not about one person jisse Mahabharata hui, lot of things contributed to it,

Duryodhan Subhadra angle is just so stupid, I doubt they would have even ever met

I know but I said regarding book.

I don't know why frictional writer r so against pandavas .

Maybe in future we will read love angle.

Uloopi / Chitrangada love angle with dussashan

Karenumati with vikarn

Vijaya or with some other kaurav brothers.

Ye jo itna distortion serials main hota hai na , ye sab inhi frictional stories se inspired hota hai.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago

Don't know how this karn draupadi love angle took birth , on which planet it reside ?🤪

That's I guess a folklore that Jackfruit one. Completely stupid, illogical and what not, God knows who started it, that could actually be from Bheel Mahabharata as well

I know but I said regarding book.

I don't know why frictional writer r so against pandavas .

Maybe in future we will read love angle.

Uloopi / Chitrangada love angle with dussashan

Karenumati with vikarn

Vijaya or with some other kaurav brothers.

Ye jo itna distortion serials main hota hai na , ye sab inhi frictional stories se inspired hota hai.

@Bold this Completely took me off r🤣

Ha ha

The fictional writers are not against Pandavas, they are against Pandavas wife Zabarzasti ka character assassination karte hain unka

P.S. now actually I want to read Karenumati Vikarna story.

Could we have one between Dury Hidimba too?? Maybe Ghatochkach got to know about it, so he had you know picked him up in the way he did on 14th night. Hamla on meri ma ka boyfriend

I guess they should also start reverse. I mean Bhanumati Arjun angle and Gandhaari Pandu angle are already there in Indonesian folklore, also there could a love story between Nakul n Karna's wife(Vrushali hi bol lo) Sahdev and Supriya, Dusshashan's wife and Yudhishtir

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I guess they should also start reverse. I mean Bhanumati Arjun angle and Gandhaari Pandu angle are already there in Indonesian folklore, also there could a love story between Nakul n Karna's wife(Vrushali hi bol lo) Sahdev and Supriya, Dusshashan's wife and Yudhishtir

🤣

I forget 2 tell one YouTuber did posted arjun Vrushali's lovestory🤣

Vaise in roll of dice Eklavya & karn 2 were latoo on Subhadra momentary

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago

🤣

I forget 2 tell one YouTuber did posted arjun Vrushali's lovestory🤣

Vaise in roll of dice Eklavya & karn 2 were latoo on Subhadra momentary

Arjun Vrushali love story? lol

And Vrushali name is found no where not even in folklore. Its Completely from Mrityunjay, and Shivaji Shinde most probably used this name since his wives names are not mentioned anywhere, and Karna was himself called Vrisha, his sons names mere Vrishsen (and Vrishketu if Jaimini is to be believed) so just using these he might have made the name

@bold:: Didn't Dury scold Karna for eyeing his love