Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

his death affected me due to the emotional quotient and aham-shafaq performance but in real he deserve it

The time when Kunti sang him the lori and he die in SP Mahabharat💔.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Andy3456

The time when Kunti sang him the lori and he die in SP Mahabharat💔.

I cried on that...

arjun light his pyre...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

U know I just finished reading roll of the dice on duryodhana , my god subhadra duryodhana love angle😡 draupadi karn love angle irritate me to core & now subhadra dury love angle 😡

Thou I appreciate writer's view but agar duryodhana itna hi acha hota to MB na hoti.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Balram was just thinking of Subhadra duryodhana relationship never promised anything but starbharat 2 made her runaway bride.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

https://twitter.com/Mahabharata_SP/status/1278389381804355585?s=20

i guess they shift the timing...its not ending abruptly

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

U know I just finished reading roll of the dice on duryodhana , my god subhadra duryodhana love angle😡 draupadi karn love angle irritate me to core & now subhadra dury love angle 😡

Thou I appreciate writer's view but agar duryodhana itna hi acha hota to MB na hoti.

It too had Draupadi Karn love angle?

AninditaB thumbnail

Arre no no no. It's repeat telecast timing, I always watch on that time again

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

It too had Draupadi Karn love angle?

Draupadi karn angle is not new most of d frictional writers use it .

Duryodhana Subhadra is new one in d market

I actually was surfing one day net when I saw some people were ranting about it .

Love angle show karna hi hai to Bhanumati ke saath dikhao , karn Vrushali ka dikhao.

Subhadra draupadi ke peeche kyu pade hai , aise bhi kya kiya hai arjun ne😭

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1278652111983542272?s=20

here we go again praises for this guy karna no matter how many times u whitewash him he remains the same for me😡😡

Why is this strange love and whitewashing of Karn

Actually Karna is one of the most important characters of the epic, more important than Drona, Dushy, Sahdev, (not adding Nakul since he didn't have any role Nakul) etc. just that he was from the antagonist side, we might call him the second lead antagonist

But these Karna fans just to make him whitewashed start reducing his negative actions and make Karna a completely useless character of Mahabharata

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

his death affected me due to the emotional quotient and aham-shafaq performance but in real he deserve it i cannot forget the names he gave draupadi and he was the main reason why draupadi disrobing happened😡😡

Main reason?? He simply ordered Dusshashan to disrobe and Dushy started

For once forget about Draupadi...

So much for the caste discrimination, he openly ordered a Kshatriya prince in a royal and formal procession and the Kshatriya prince obeyed his order, not just once but twice.

After the disrobe attempt failed he ordered Dusshashan to drag Draupadi to the inner chambers of slave women where any Kuru prince could go as per their wish, that could be decided later and Dushy started taking her in.

Mind it even if she was, Draupadi wasn't his slave, she was the slave of Duryodhan who was relatively quite and Dusshashan was not any random Kshtriya prince, he was second in line to the throne of Karna's overlord state.

And here it was Karna ordering the latter about the actions to be taken onto the former

I don't understand where does this discrimination sob story come from, at least not after he became Angaraj