Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Italics : 🤣. It was so ironical

Bold : Which one?

In BRC, Samay narrated the incident. It was not shown. Only Shakuni talking with Chandal Chaukri how Gandiva landed in Draupadi's room.

Even he was questioning how it landed 🤣🤣

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Vaise star bharat arjun was not so innocent , he was very clever , how cleverly he checked out that whether subhadra is single or not ?

Remember when subhadra came 2 give him krishna's gift d 5 stones before attack on drupad.

He very well knew subhadra was full on latoo on him & dying 2 be in his arms , it was so visible on her face that anytime she can throw herself on him .

I can't connect with subadara from star bharat though veebha was good

BRC subadara was amazing and i could connect with arjun-subadara story

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

@Bold this reminds me, there is a web series in Hotstar, where a guy named Sanjay accidentally time travels to Mahabharata era.Dhritrashtra is impressed by him and asks him to teach the kids.

As he reaches the study arena, he finds Kaurav n Pandav kids fighting. He is happy to see Bheem n Arjun.

Just then he notices kid Duryodhan ordering kid Dusshashan to take off Sahdev's dhoti, Dusshashan trying it, but Sahdev somehow saving him

Sanjay is angry, he goes there and scolds child Dusshashan, he was like tu bachpan se hi aisa tha, teri isi adad ki wajah se ek din Mahabharata ho jaani hai. Kyu utaar raha hai iski dhoti?

To this Sahdev replies, wo Duryodhan bhaiyya jue me meri dhoti haar gaye

Sanjay was like kya!! Ye saare k saare bachpan se hi aise the

i need to watch this🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I can't connect with subadara from star bharat though veebha was good

BRC subadara was amazing and i could connect with arjun-subadara story

Veebha don't fit in that role , aloka Mukerji in brc & seema kapoor in shri Krishna done a good job.

Theek hai respect mat do par insult 2 mat karo.

Mages thumbnail

They had such gorgeous wife🤣. Still they believe in social distancing🤣.

🤣

Word Count: 0

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Vaise star bharat arjun was not so innocent , he was very clever , how cleverly he checked out that whether subhadra is single or not ?

Remember when subhadra came 2 give him krishna's gift d 5 stones before attack on drupad.

He very well knew subhadra was full on latoo on him & dying 2 be in his arms , it was so visible on her face that anytime she can throw herself on him .

🤣.

He actually said yes to marry Subhadra easily. He got convinced easily too. 🤣. When he heard Subhadra can kidnap him, he was fully ready🤣

Mages thumbnail

Veebha don't fit in that role , aloka Mukerji in brc & seema kapoor in shri Krishna done a good job.

Theek hai respect mat do par insult 2 mat karo.

she was good as a actress as i seen her works but subadara is not for her

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

@Bold this reminds me, there is a web series in Hotstar, where a guy named Sanjay accidentally time travels to Mahabharata era.Dhritrashtra is impressed by him and asks him to teach the kids.

As he reaches the study arena, he finds Kaurav n Pandav kids fighting. He is happy to see Bheem n Arjun.

Just then he notices kid Duryodhan ordering kid Dusshashan to take off Sahdev's dhoti, Dusshashan trying it, but Sahdev somehow saving him

Sanjay is angry, he goes there and scolds child Dusshashan, he was like tu bachpan se hi aisa tha, teri isi adad ki wajah se ek din Mahabharata ho jaani hai. Kyu utaar raha hai iski dhoti?

It's a serial which use 2 come on starplus before lockdown where a man reaches dwapar yug by time machine.

I guess name is maharaj ki jai ho.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have watched two-three episodes of this serial🤣.

If you keep Epic aside, it's really a treat to watch the serial

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

🤣.

He actually said yes to marry Subhadra easily. He got convinced easily too. 🤣. When he heard Subhadra can kidnap him, he was fully ready🤣

Na he got shocked that Subhadra is going to kidnap him .