Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

If you are asking for a photography or video proof , no, I don't have any. I heard it from the interview of a reknown bengali actor who clearly hinted about it in his interview and of course I didn't believe him, then read two articles on the same thing... 😔

Rhea is bengali , so I really want to give her the benefit of doubt but I can't 💔

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: willina

I have seen swara Bhaskar, Sonam Kapoor and even Sonakshi Sinha ( and her famous Pigs comment) calling for an end to speculation and targeted comments against any individuals where as continuing to target 1 individual for her comment(video outburst rather ) as their privileged elitist and nepotistic postion was in danger, good for them....

what surprises me, is that when they were asking people for dignity and respect for the departed soul , NOT ONE PERSON FROM BOLLYWOOD stood up to point a finger at MUKESH BHATT and MAHESH BHATT for calling him psychotic, neurotic and what not ? essentially saying he belonged to an asylum ?

(In layman's terms depression is 180' opposite of what being Psychotic, completely different from it. )

and what is with dragging PARVEEN BABI'S name after all these years ? does SHE not deserve that same RESPECT and Dignity that we give to people who have passed away ?

or am I to think SONAKSHI SINHA actually called MUKESH AND MAHESH BHATT , " DIRTY PIG" and not just limiting it to KANGANA?

IF NO, then hence proved, BOLLYWOOD'S demand of SILENCE is from OUTSIDERS only.

Not one actor called out the 2 middle aged, elite, powerful mafia of Bollywood for their statements over the years.

why MAFIA? ISN'T IT A CRIMINAL WORD? yes I used Mafia, try GOOGLING RAHUL BHATT.

Did they actually call him psychotic ? That is absolutely ridiculous. In the times now video, If I remeber correctly, Mukesh Bhatt used word like 'he sonuded off' or something like that.

Being depressed and having psychosis are two completely different things.

kyapa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That’s their opinion no one can do anything about it, there can say whatever they feel.

807031 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

That’s their opinion no one can do anything about it, there can say whatever they feel.

They absolutely cannot make assumptions and diagnose someone with a serious illness like schizophrenia, that is beyond inhumane
kyapa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

They absolutely cannot make assumptions and diagnose someone with a serious illness like schizophrenia, that is beyond inhumane

did he use the word “schizophrenia “ ? Just asking..

it maybe inhumane to you probably not to him, he can say whatever he wants and feels like. And you can hate him for that.

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is it just me or the narrative is being changed right now ?

Rhea just put out PR ARTICLES saying the house was haunted .

then we have PR ARTICLES saying how he regretted his break up with Ankita.

then we have a prominent television director/producer posting a social media obituary MAKING IT ALL ABOUT Ankita AND HOW SHE COULD HAVE SAVED HIM.

why is the discussion on ex-gfs ?

do they REALLY NEED THE LIMELIGHT NOW ?

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaditi123

They never called him "pyschotic". Whatever that means.

They said he was suffering from schizophrenia. Depression & Schizophrenia go hand in hand. Sushant himself has claimed he only sleeps 2 hrs a day in an interview with Anupama Chopra.

Sushants untimely & sad demise could've been used to educate the highly ignorant Indian society on mental illness but even that has been made into a circus by vultures furthuring their agenda, mainly against nepotism.

The man was distressed, he needed help. 34 year old men without any mental illness dont take their lives because they're broke or they cant fit in among a clique-y group.

THIS! Please stop saying MB called him a psycho! This was said by the real mad man KRK. You are just giving leverage to his words.

As a person who once suffered from mental health, I am offended when people say anyone who suffers from a mental illness is a psycho! My aunt suffers from bipolar, my cousin suffers from depression and no, they are not psychos!

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

I can’t find any reference of him saying anything beyond “he was going the Parveen Babi way”. That in itself does not mean he meant to call Sushant Singh Rajput psychotic. If you look at Parveen Babi’s life, she had a string of failed relationships and then isolated herself from the industry while at the peak of her career. Similarities could be drawn between that and Sushant’s life. He had failed relationships, he apparently didn’t keep in touch with many people. And in both cases, even when people around them realized something was up, they were unable to help. In Sushant’s case, that was indicated in his TV friend Mahesh Shetty (I think that’s his name) saying that he was told by house help that Sushant had stopped taking his antidepressants. Also, if you see Kriti Sanon’s post on Sushant, you’ll see similarities between what she said about not being there to help him and what Mahesh Bhatt said about not being able to help Parveen Babi.

We need to give people the benefit of the doubt. Especially older people like the Bhatt brothers. They aren’t always going to say the right things when talking about these topics, because their generation talked about it very differently.

Apparently he called a lot of people crazy and said a lot will go parvin babi way.

https://youtu.be/JibmZYBKXSg

Disrespect the dead, spreading negativity, gossiping are only for trolls, wait for a troll to do it, then you see angel Anushka and RK giving advice to trolls and pinkvilla.

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 4 years ago