Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Not sure about his intentions but i find this post extremely disrespectful considering Sushant - Ankita broke up long back and Ankita has some one in her life. She is already going through a lot and such things will only make it worse. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree what sushant and ankita had for each other was pure love and that love somewhere still remained in both their hearts despite moving on with their partners but we don't know the reason for their breakup. Some fans have weird theories about how abruptly Sushant left her but that sounds so stupid because why would he break his bond with her overnight. There may have been some incidents, some fights or some conversations that eventually drew them apart. 

While Ankita did seem more affected by the breakup Sushant seemed to move on really quick but now when I think of it it maybe because he was good at bottling up and masking his emotions. Nevertheless for some reason I felt whatever was between Kriti and him was also genuine. It's clear how much Kriti adores him but at the same time she has her own career and couldn't give it up( which is completely fair).I can't say with conformity that they were a couple but even if they were just friends they kinda grew apart around end of 2018. This time he looked more affected than Kriti.This was the time when I felt he looked a bit disturbed especially during Sonchiriya premiere. There was a small video of him during the premier where he said he was nervous and he has invited his friends from Lukka chuppi team for the premiere( I will try to find that video).I felt like giving him a hug. The whole 2019 was weird and frustrating with Drive and Dil bechara getting postponed again and again. Chhichhore was our only hope and all his fans were so sure that this movie will be the game changer for him and it turned out to be true but just a month after Chhichhore's success he completely disappeared from public eye. 

I feel more than the validation and love from industry, he was seeking love from his new friends which he never got. Sushant and Ankita have same friend circle and for some reason he kind of distanced himself from them maybe thinking it would be weird for both of them. I never understood why his friends kept disappearing and reappearing why it seemed like he was being abandoned or maybe he was pushing them away. I have no idea how his relationship with Reha was but I still wonder if he had either of Ankita or Kriti or maybe even his old friends with him during his last days when he was in quarantine, he would still be with us today. 😔

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does it really kill to use punctuation? (@ Vikas Gupta)

Edited by ChinChinChooo - 3 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Isn't this validating the fact that Sushant made a mistake breaking up with Ankita?!

I mean do we know the reason of their break up?!

How do we know he didn't have a depressive episode back then because their relationship went toxic and he had to get out???

Even with the bestest partner, depression still catches you by the collar to drag you down!

So I am not going to down this path of "what if" and respect Sushant for the decision he took. He must know what was best for him then!

Some of these people are simply finding a way to pacify themselves! 

And Vikas Gupta is nothing but another nautanki and KJo equivalent of TV industry! This guy doesn't deserve to shed crocodile tears now! ðŸ¤¢

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Isn't this validating the fact that Sushant made a mistake breaking up with Ankita?!

How do we know he didn't have a depressive episode back then because their relationship went toxic and he had to get out???

Even with the bestest partner, depression still catches you by the collar to drag you down!

So I am not going to down this path of "what if" and respect Sushant for the decision he took. He must know what was best for him then!

And Vikas Gupta is nothing but another nautanki and KJo equivalent of TV industry! This guy doesn't deserve to shed crocodile tears now! ðŸ¤¢

a well-written version of EXACTLY what i wanted to convey !

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

All this is going to result in is people blaming Ankita more for not being with him even though they broke up 4 years back

Already her insta comments is full of galliyan

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

I and many others beleive if Ankita would have been with him, she would have handled the Fragile mind. Atleast she would have made sure he gets the love and medication he needs. 

But I really hope Ankita doesn't think so too, that will make her Life more disturbed and the Pain will never be lesser. 

Word to your post! 

I curse the day, Rhea left SSR on his own.. post lockdown ended..  She should have been adamant in her stance and put her foot down.. Then, he would have been alive.. ðŸ˜­

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Early 2016 , one red carpet event they were together and how badly they were trying to fake it...both looked jaded with dark circles ...but hey let's shame and blame Sushant for letting Ankita go. 

Vikas conveniently forgot how Ankita during Manikarnika release , milked the break up to the hilt for her publicity. How do we not know that affected him too? ðŸ˜”

However at this point how is it about Ankita or Kriti anyways ?  

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

All this is going to result in is people blaming Ankita more for not being with him even though they broke up 4 years back

Already her insta comments is full of galliyan

buy people should have a brain.

How could have Ankita stopped Sushant from leaving the relationship, if he didn't wish to stay?

People who want to bash her, will do so irrespective of what anyone posts. 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just because SSR is no more and one shouldn’t talk bad about people who are no more doesn’t mean to blame Ankita or make it look like he was innocent in the relationship. 

He broke up with her before Dhoni released for whatever reason it was. Back then people made it look like his new team wanted to make him desirable at the time Dhoni releases because it should be his big break in the big league. 

At the end only she and him know what lead to the break up.