Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How insensitive can people be.disgusting.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yet there are some stupid Alia bhatt fans who keep supporting her. Don't be fooled by that innocent face. Deep down she is col hearted conniving vulture.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shut up man.if u knew why didnt u help.Idiotic attention seeking people

1169321 thumbnail

"Saw this coming"? Do these people really have suicide as an option for future of people in front them?

If Sushant's condition was as bad as his mental condition being in front of people in physical form, why didn't they help him?

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Exactly...Despite everything else, he was still thriving...So why? I think I can never process this! 😔

Success doesn't equal happiness. Depression isn't so one dimensional....and no there isn't a cure either.

Take Kim Jonghyun for example. His suicide letter still haunts me.

There is trauma there and the fact that mental health is not taken seriously in India is also a cause. If people felt they could talk about it without the stigma then maybe he would still be here today.

I also find it truly appalling that so many so called Bollywood celebrities still say suicide is not the answer. I wish you had reached out....life is short blah blah.

They are part of the problem if they think that is how depression works.

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Success doesn't equal happiness. Depression isn't so one dimensional....and no there isn't a cure either.

Take Kim Jonghyun for example. His suicide letter still haunts me.

There is trauma there and the fact that mental health is not taken seriously in India is also a cause. If people felt they could talk about it without the stigma then maybe he would still be here today.

I also find it truly appalling that so many so called Bollywood celebrities still say suicide is not the answer. I wish you had reached out....life is short blah blah.

They are part of the problem if they think that is how depression works.

No...I understand all that and KNOW what depression entails...still this is one of those things for me which is beyond my capacity to comprehend!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Mukesh meant to say the actor was not in good space. That was why he committed suicide and he is not shocked as he might already know that he was going through rough times and mentally depressed.

423728 thumbnail

You pathetic excuse of a human. A solid piece of shit in my eyes.

The saddest concept to dwell upon is the possibility that some members of the BW fraternity may have also not been surprised by SSR’s death. However, for the sake of maintaining their public image, posted a fake condolence message highlighting their shock and surprise. To even imagine this kind of possibility is terrifying. At what point do you become so desensitised to other people’s pain, that you are capable of suppressing all the fundamental characteristics (sympathy/empathy) and values (morals/ethics) essential to being human.

I’m so over vile people. He can quite literally go fcuk himself.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Better wording might have relayed what he wanted to say.. this sounds wrong.. I guess he meant he knew Sushant was suffering from depression?