ARIYA OS - LOVE AND TRUST

anishk_dashika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello lovelies!❀️

I hope you all are safe, sound, absolutely healthy, and having a great time at home. 

This period of pandemic is being hard on all of us. We are suffering from a lot of hardships but still keeping up the hopes. I am sending my heartiest regards to everyone out there. 

Just hold on for a little longer; And this, too, shall pass.

So, presenting to you an OS on our very own, absolutely favorite onscreen couple - ARIYA.😳

WARNING -  I am not a professional writer so please bear with my content. Also, all types of feedback, whether good or bad are welcome. I would love to improvise myself.

Enough of my blah blah🀣... Let's begin!!!

She called him for the umpteenth time but he refused to pick up her call. Was it because of the morning mishap, that he was still angry with her or he was genuinely busy at work? 

She was already hurt by his words that morning and was now getting frustrated by his behavior, angry at times, and completely helpless; but there was also a nagging fear at the back of her mind. Trying not to get too overwhelmed, she decided to give one last try at calling him, before heading out towards the Headquarters herself.

Just as she was about to press the green button there was a sound of jingling of keys, followed by the opening and closing of the front door and the silent footsteps heading inside. She instantly knew that HE was home.

Without wasting another second she ran towards the living room, springing happily down the flight of stairs. Meanwhile, Arjun had just switched on the lights and kept his briefcase on the side table, when he heard the tinkling of her payal approaching him. Before he could comprehend, he was thrown back by a soft, delicate body as she jumped in his embrace wrapping her arms around him like her life depended on it.  

Witnessing the scene unfold in front of him; the presence of his little wife in his arms, his lips curved into a nice angle. But before he could respond to her affection by wrapping his arms around her, he was harshly pushed by two arms on his chest, making him stumble back a little, turning his smile into a frown.

Not able to understand the sudden shift in the events, he called out to her, confusion written all over his face, "Riya..."

In return, she only gave him a sharp glare and turned around with arms folded across her chest.

Still unsure about the happenings, he softly placed his hand over her shoulder and turned her to face him. With one hand still on her shoulder, Arjun used his other hand to cup her face and lifted her chin slightly so now she was looking straight into his eyes. "Kya baat hai Riya? Pehle aise pyaar se gale lagana aur ab aise gusse se ghoorna..." he spoke gently.

Indeed, she was angry at him for not answering her calls the whole day, happy that he had come back home safely but above all, she was upset with him.

"Arjun aapki yaadasht itni kharaab ho gyi hai mujhe nhi pata tha...gussa karke bhool jaana, galti karke sorry nhi bolna aur to aur phone hote hue bhi uska istemaal na karna." she spat angrily before moving back creating a space between them making his hand drop from her face in the process.

"Riy..."

Not letting him speak, she continued her bantering, "Aap badal gaye hain Arjun. You have changed a lot. You don't care about me. Mai kabse aapko call kar rhi hoon lekin aap hain ki jise kuch farak hi nhi padta." she gave him an exasperated look to which he lowered his head guiltily. 

"I know aap case me busy honge but you could have at least spared a few seconds to text me. Have you forgotten your duties as a husband!? Aap subah waali baat se abhi tak naaraz hain? You didn't even call once to check up on me today; na medicines ke liye na khaane ke liye. I admit ki meri galti thi, I was not careful lekin iska matlab ye nhi ki mujhe fikar nhi hai." She was deeply wounded by his words that morning and then his behavior the whole day made her think that he was ignoring her on purpose. 

Although Arjun didn't do this intentionally, but coincidentally they got a tough case to crack that day and the proceedings of the case made him super busy, most of the time being spent on the field looking for the evidence and following the leads, with his personal life long forgotten. Agreed, he was angry with her in the morning but that was in no way linked to his not calling her even once throughout the day. He never even thought that she will misunderstand this. In fact, he wanted to call her once he reached the office to apologize for his rude and hurting words earlier that morning, but before he could press the dial button, there was a knock on his cabin door indicating the arrival of a case. Later on, he didn't get a single second to breathe calmly let alone call or leave a text for his wife.

"Am I not important to you anymore?..." Her voice brought him back from his thoughts and he once again focussed all his attention towards the woman who was still fuming with anger "...Just a small mistake and you ignored me for the whole day. Don't you love me anymore? Ab mai pehle jaisi khoobsurat nhi hoon to aap mujhse bore ho gye hain. Am I just a burden to you? Aap mujhse pyaar nhi karte Arjun..." Her eyes started getting moist and her voice began to crack in the end. Sensing the change in her tone, Arjun lifted his head to look directly into her eyes only to see hurt, pain, and disbelief stare back at her.

Without wasting a second, Arjun moved forward and cupped her face with both of his hands, his face reflecting the same pain as hers. Just at the touch of his warm skin against her cheeks, Riya lost all the leftover anger as tears started rolling down her doe shaped eyes. She had remained gloomy all day long, trying to hold onto her emotions but one look at his face, and all her self control fell apart.

Making no efforts to justify himself just yet, Arjun gently rubbed off the tears from her cheeks using his thumb and grabbed onto her shoulders to capture her in his arms. She rested her head on his broad chest clutching onto his shirt sobbing softly in his embrace while he held her tightly, one hand rubbing her back, the other patting her head giving her all the reassurance while he kept saying sweet nothings in her ear to steady her.

The abrupt changes in Riya's emotions from happiness to anger to disbelief to hurt to pain and then crying hysterically; made Arjun realize how deeply his words have affected her. 

After a few minutes, only when he was sure that her sobbing has resided,  did he separate himself from her and the very next second scooping her up in his arms bridal style, he started walking towards their bedroom. Riya turned all shy at his sudden action and snuggled more into his chest. Carrying her upstairs, he gently placed her on the bed in their room. Her arms were still hooked around his neck and eyes lowered due to all the embarrassment. Arjun couldn't help but chuckle softly looking at his wife and her antics, how she still gets flustered with their closeness.

Its been a year and a half since they tied knots and vowed to stay together and to complete each other in every possible way. Both had a dreadful past which they overcame with time, care, love, and support from one another. Their journey was like a roller coaster ride with ups and downs, happiness and pain, weaknesses, and insecurities of the past to the belief and trust of the present. They didn't have anything to lose but earned many new things altogether.

Arjun sat down near Riya on the bed and brought her up on his lap such that they were now facing each other. With his left hand, he held onto her waist tightly and securely while his right hand moved towards her face and he started caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Riya, I am sorry..." he said in a low voice. "...I shouldn't have been this ruthless and harsh to you. I was too angry this morning to realize that I was hurting you with my words and actions. And after that, I should have taken out time to check up on you. Galti chahe kisi ki bhi ho, mujhe tum par chillana nhi chahiye tha aur gusse me baat nhi karni chahiye thi. Wo bhi aise samay me to bilkul nhi jab tumhe sabse zyada care ki zaroorat hai. Aur sach kahun toh galti meri hi hai, mai hi tumhara sahi se khayal nhi rakh paaya, aur uske baad apne guilt ko tumhari galti samajh baitha." His face reflected how much guilty he was for the morning events. "Par tum jaanti ho na Riya, mujhe fikar hoti hai tumhari, aur iss nanhi si jaan ki..." He removed his hand from her face and kept in on her belly slowly massaging it in a circular pattern. A smile crept on her face.

"...mujhe darr lagta hai ki kahin tum dono ko kuch ho gya to!? Mai tum dono ki acche se protection nhi kar paaya to!?" A dreadful look spread across his face as his hold on her waist tightened and she could feel his hand trembling. 

"Mai ek baar kisi apne ko bachane me nakamyaab raha hoon Riya, agar waisa kuch dobara..." he stopped midway as if too afraid to complete his own words. "I won't be able to handle the same pain again. I can't lose you Riya, I am too afraid to even think about it. Harr waqt mann me ek darr sa rehta hai ki ye khushiyaan jo mujhe mili hain kahin mujhse chin na jaaye. Mujh jaise toote hue insaan ko tumne phirse jeena sikhaya hai Riya, ek nayi zindagi di hai, hamare rishte ko ek naam diya aur usee itni khoobsoorti se nibhaya hai aur sabse bada tohfa toh ye..." He said pointing towards her belly "...hamare iss pyaar ki ye nishaani jo tumhare andar saans le rhi hai. Tumne mujhe itna kuch diya hai Riya lekin badle me maine tumhe kya diya hai...baat baat par daantna, gussa karna. Tum aur tumhare dost sahi kehte hain Riya, mai ek akdu aur sadu insaan hoon jo tumhe aur apne hone waale bacche ko protect tak nhi kar sakta. I don't deserve you and our baby Riya. I am a pathetic person." By the time he finished speaking, both of them were already in tears. 

Without any further thought, Riya threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. A kind of hug that portrays everything she wanted to tell him at the moment. He had never really said anything regarding his insecurities to date; not after they got the news of the addition of a new member in their family. It was only once, that too in the initial months of their marriage when he was still uncertain of his decision and was worried regarding the safety and happiness of his wife. But later on, with great perseverance from Riya and his friends at ETF, he finally let go of his haunted past and moved past his insecurities, but it seems they have resurfaced again today, as Riya pulled on a wrong string, though unintentionally which has lead to this incident. He was in a state of absolute vulnerability and she couldn't see him like this. This is not the Arjun whom she fell in love with.

She held onto him firmly and started caressing his back with her soft hands in the most affectionate way. While Arjun just buried his face in her neck.

FLASHBACK

Arjun woke up to the sound of the alarm of his phone kept on the side table. He instantly grabbed his phone and switched off the alarm so as not to wake up his sweet little wife. Once his eyes adjusted to the bright light in the room, he turned towards his left side to relish the most breathtaking scenery, which he enjoyed every morning. Taking his time to admire the beauty of his wife who now has the extra set of pregnancy glow on her face, he smiled at his heart's content. Giving a quick peck on her forehead and then placing a kiss at her belly via his hand, he separated from her slowly so as not to disturb her sleep.

Coming out of the bathroom all refreshed and ready for the day, he saw Riya sitting in the middle of the bed rubbing her eyes and yawning at the same time. He was amused at her cute antics.

Hearing the sound of the opening of the bathroom door, Riya turned her head and found him standing at the doorway looking at her with an amused look on his face. "Arjjjuuunnn..." she whined "...why do you leave me alone in the bed. You know na I can't sleep without you." she complained just as a child does when he doesn't get his candies. Arjun couldn't help but chuckle at her innocence as he approached her. He caressed her hair lovingly.

"Because I want my baby and her mumma to sleep for a longer time," Riya smiled at her words.

"'Good morning little princess" He bent down at the level of her belly and planted a gentle kiss.

"Arjun, how do you know that she's a girl?" Riya asked smiling.

"I know for sure that she is our sweet little princess, who will be the exact copy of you; caring, loving, kind, and beautiful." Arjun smiled cheekily.

Riya laughed at his expressions "Nhi Arjun, ye toh hamara super boy hai, bilkul aapki tarah. Kabhi mumma ko tang nhi karta." 

Arjun knew this was a never-ending debate. It's not like he has any bias regarding the sex of his child. He is just too much excited to have a baby girl who is the complete replica of her ladylove. The same is the case with Riya, she wants a smaller version of Arjun. 

So instead of continuing the discussion on their favourite topic of the season, Arjun decided to do those things at hand which required more attention "Okay my darling! Let's wait for another 6 months before we get to know whom our baby will resemble." Riya smiled in response. "Now hurry up and get washed till the time I make breakfast for my baby and his/her mother" Arjun bent down and kissed her on the forehead before turning and heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

Half an hour later, the air in the kitchen was packed with the aroma of delicious food which was all ready to be served. Setting all the items atop the kitchen counter, Arjun walked out to call Riya, when he found her descending the stairs clad in a gorgeous pink chiffon saree, hair pulled back in a loose bun, the pregnancy glow adding cheery on top to her natural beauty, taking away his breath. His eyes were fixed on her the whole time until she walked down and stood by his side. Riya blushed deeply under his ardent gaze. The intensity in his eyes was melting her down. Arjun's case was even worse, his whole body was burning with passion and desire as if on fire.

As he saw Riya approaching him slowly with those flushed cheeks and finally coming to a stop by his side, without wasting another second, Arjun grabbed Riya by her waist and before she could understand, a pair of lips came crashing down and sealed hers. It was a passionate and deep kiss full of urgency. Arjun held Riya tightly in his hold, much to Riya's relief because her wobbling knees were not helping in keeping up her weight. Both of their lips moved in perfect sync, ravishing each other completely and relishing the sweet-bitter taste of the passionate moment. Sensing Riya struggling for breath, Arjun slowly let go of her lips but did not release her completely. He still kept her wrapped in his strong arms and rested his forehead against hers as their ragged breaths mingled together. Riya's heart was beating wildly in her chest, ready to leap out at any moment and her face has turned a deep shade of red. Arjun was enjoying the moment to the fullest, seeing how she still gets flustered by their intimacy. When Riya kept her eyes lowered because of shyness, he gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before releasing her slowly.

"Riya ab kitna sharmaogi!!...hamari shaadi ko dedh saal hone aaya hai aur tum ab bhi mere kareeb aane se ekdum tamatar jaisi laal ho jaati ho" he teased her before chuckling softly. 

Riya huffed loudly before hitting him on his arm "Arjun!! kitna chedte hain aap mujhe. Thoda sudhar jaiye ab aap baap ban'ne waale hain. Aisi harkatein mere bacche ke saamne mat karna, warna wo bigad jayega." She acted as if annoyed but the amusement in her tone didn't go unnoticed by Arjun.

"Accha ji, tumhara baccha...zara aapko bata doon ki iss bacche ke aane me mera bhi haath hai infact sirf haath hi nhi ....." he started teasing her further but she didn't let him speak anymore.

"Bass na Arjun!!..." she blushed "...mujhe bohot zorr se bhook lagi hai. Chalo na naashta karte hain." She looked at him innocently.

Deciding to stop the teasing session there itself, he smiled brightly and held her hand leading their way inside the kitchen.

"Arjun, it smells so good." The moment they entered the kitchen, the aroma of the food filled her nostrils. She instantly hopped on the chair beside the kitchen counter. Arjun smiled looking at her excitement and sat across her. 

They had their breakfast with a little chit-chat about the ongoing case in ETF. Once finished, Riya stood up to clean the place, when they heard the caller tune of a phone. It was Riya's phone which was in their bedroom and it was ringing. 

"You go Riya, pick up the call, I'll clean up the stuff." He took the plates from her hand and gestured her to go. He turned towards the sink and kept the dirty utensils inside. He could hear the sound of her payal as she climbed the stairs. 

But the next second, he heard her scream "Ahhhh...Arjunnnnnn..."

He immediately left everything and rushed upstairs, his heart was in his mouth the few seconds before he reached the room.

There lay Riya on the floor near the bathroom door, clutching her belly with both of her hands whimpering in pain.

"Riya...riya tum theek ho?" He sat down on the floor beside her and grabbed her in his arms, cupped her face with one hand and held her protectively with the other. He checked for any visible injuries but found none for which he was very thankful. He was breathing heavily, and the frightened look on his face just got worsened when he heard her crying in pain.

"Arjun...arjun hamara baby..." she spoke with difficulty.

"Kuch nhi hoga Riya, na tumhe na hamare baby ko..." he held her securely in his arms and stood up, carrying him bridal style downstairs and towards the car parked outside. Laying her down on the back seat of the car, he sat on the driver seat and instantly drove off to the nearest hospital.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rawte, no need to worry, the baby and the mother both are fine." spoke the female gynaecologist Dr. Kapoor as the three of them sat in her cabin. "But I must say you guys were lucky today that the fall wasn't too hard or else it could have lead to worst scenario. Mr. and Mrs Rawte you have to be very careful from now on. The chances of miscarriage are maximum in the first trimester and as Riya is presently in her third month, such accidents should be prevented. Also, due to Riya's medical history, there are chances of complications in her pregnancy, so I advise you to be extra cautious regarding the safety of both the mother and the baby." The doctor spoke seriously as they both listened carefully. After receiving all the instructions and medicines as prescribed, the couple left the hospital thanking the doctor.

Settling inside the car, both heaved a sigh of relief. They were extremely frightened and nervous; from the time of the accident up till the doctor took Riya inside the Ultrasound room. There they saw the sonography results on the monitor, the image of their baby, and his/her heartbeat. After getting the confirmation from the doctor that both of them were safe and doing fine, finally, Arjun released the breath that he didn't know he was holding for so long. 

The drive to home was exceptionally silent which was not comforting at all. The atmosphere was extremely tense. Riya stole glances at Arjun but his eyes were fixed on the road and hands tightly clenched around the steering wheel. 

Once outside their house, Arjun climbed out of his seat and went over to  Riya's door. Carrying her again bridal style, he lead her towards their room. The entire time, he didn't even look in her direction once.

Settling down Riya on the bed, he turned to leave when she held him back by her hand around his wrist. "Arjun, I am sorry." She spoke with a guilt-filled voice. She knew he was probably angry at her for being careless. 

Ever since they got the news of her pregnancy, Arjun has made sure that she doesn't do any hectic work, neither at home nor office. He even denied her permission to go on the field during the cases. All she was allowed to do was research and write reports sitting in the office. He even got Rathore to authorize only five days of work for Riya so that she can have the weekend off and rest at home. At home also, he didn't let her step out of the bed once he was back from work and did everything on his own. Despite the numerous pleas from his wife, he didn't budge. He was adamant about his decision. All he wanted was Riya to get ample rest and take care of herself and their baby.

But today she had been too hasty to notice the wet rug placed outside the bathroom door. In the rush to get her phone which was placed on the side table, she accidentally stepped on it and fell.

She tucked on his arm and asked him to stay. He turned back and flung her hand away from his wrist. Riya's eyes widened in shock. He was distressed because of the event as well as furious. He was silent this whole time because he knew if he was to speak it would be disastrous. But Riya kept provoking her and that broke his self-control. 

"Arjun, I know I did a mistake but trust me it was completely unintentional. I..." That was it; that was the limit, "Shut up Riya! Just shut up. What do you think of yourself? You are no more a little girl, you are a grown-up woman, and soon a mother to be. Do you even realize your responsibilities and duties? You can't just go on running and jumping from place to place all the time. For God's sake Riya, be mature and get some sense in this little brain of yours. What would have happened if it was a major accident? Don't you have any sense of sanity? You can seldom take care of yourself, let alone our child. What kind of a mother will you become." He spat angrily and left from there leaving behind a crying and hurt Riya.

He sat in his car and drove recklessly towards the headquarters. Once inside his cabin, he shoved away the files from his table and sat on the chair with his legs atop the table. His emotions were running high at the moment. He closed his eyes and rested his head back on the chair. Gathering his thoughts together after a while, he let out an exhausted sigh. Only then did he realize the blunder he had made. Not able to control his emotional outflow, he has hurt Riya too much today.

FLASHBACK ENDS

After a long moment of silence finally, Riya gathered herself to speak "Arjun..." she moved a bit back to come face to face with him and then with both of her hands cupped and gently lifted his face before continuing "...meri taraf dekhiye, meri aankhon me dekhiye...yahan par aapke liye sirf pyaar hi nhi balki izzat bhi hai. Wo respect jo aapne kamayi hai aur jiske aap hakdaar hain, kyunki shayad hi koi aapke jaisa saccha aur accha insaan iss duniya me hoga. Aapne kya kuch nhi khoya sirf aur sirf apne sapne ko poora karne ke liye and we all are so proud of you Arjun. Maana ki zindagi ne aapke saath bohot naa-insaafi ki hai lekin aapne kabhi haar nhi maani Arjun...aapne harr museebat ka datt kar saamna kara hai aur mai jaanti hoon ki aap aage bhi karenge. Aur rahi baat hamare protection ki toh aapke hote hue hamara koi baal bhi baanka nhi kar sakta. Arjun, zaroori to nhi ki jo past me hua wo dobara repeat hoga. Tab bhi aapki koi galti nhi thi aur na hi aaj. Aapne hamesha mera aur hamare baby ka bohot acche se dhyan rakha hai. Jo kuch bhi hua, wo sirf ek accident tha jo phirse nhi hoga, I promise." she stopped and looked at him. He was just silently listening to her as the tears were continuously flowing down his cheeks. She rubbed them off using her thumb.

"You are the best person I could wish for Arjun. You have always supported me, motivated me, and made me a better version of myself. Aapke bina mai kuch nhi hoon Arjun. You are the pride of the police department. You are the man with a golden heart. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are the most caring, loving, and understanding husband. And I know for a fact that you will be an even greater Dad." She took hold of his right hand and rested it over her belly. His eyes suddenly widened at her last words and as they sank deeper and deeper in his heart did he finally realize the sincerity in her words. Slowly, all his insecurities and worries drifted away.

Collecting himself and his wandering emotions together, Arjun sighed deeply and looked ahead towards his wife. This little wife of his sure is a gem and he is blessed to have her in his life.

He moved closer, his gaze locked with hers "Riya, you are my Salvation. I don't know what will I do without you. I love you." And the very next second, his lips landed on hers as to mark her his. He poured out all his emotions in that kiss as if assuring her that he will prove to be the best dad as she claimed. Her lips too moved in sync with his affirming him that she always got his back. The kiss was not a passionate and steamy one, it was the purest way of showcasing their love, belief, and faith in each other. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes when the two fell short of breath. Arjun rested his forehead against hers and looked towards her face. He got to see the most serene view in front of him; RIYA; her eyes closed, lips slightly parted and trembling-an aftereffect of the kiss-, cheeks flushed and a content look on her face adding to her beauty altogether. His face lit instantly and lips curved upwards as happiness spread throughout his body.

Feeling his intense gaze focussed on her face, Riya opened her eyes slowly and was mesmerized by the peaceful look and the fulfilling smile on his face. She returned him the same smile, before climbing down from his lap and laying on the bed bringing him down too in the process. She rested her head on his chest just above his heart listening to the faint sound of his soothing heartbeat. His one hand over her head stroking her long and smooth brown hair while the other resting protectively over her belly, above which lay her hand.

"I love you Arjun," Riya whispered slowly.

"I love you too Riya," He said before gently kissing on her forehead.

The couple slept peacefully wrapped up together with only love and trust blooming inside their hearts. 

THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arjun ke gusse mein bhi pyar aur care nazar aata hai lovely os dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

yuvapree thumbnail

Excellent os. Super. You can continue to write more stories on ariya.

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely os 

Ariya soon to be parents nice 

Nice story 

Loved it:)

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely one

thnx for pm