IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago
i posted in wrong thread
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Why did he have to wash Karna's feet?

i think they were teasing arjun for playing music as it was a feminine thing not that a warrior would do. There were some exchange of words between pandavas and kauravas n arjun lifted his sword or bow i dont remember as karna provoked him, yudi stopped him but he was given that punishment for trying to hit angraj

I think it has already been explained in previous posts in a detailed mannerπŸ˜†

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naq5

i think they were teasing arjun for playing music as it was a feminine thing not that a warrior would do. There were some exchange of words between pandavas and kauravas n arjun lifted his sword or bow i dont remember as karna provoked him, yudi stopped him but he was given that punishment for trying to hit angraj

I think it has already been explained in previous posts in a detailed mannerπŸ˜†

Yes i saw the episode. This scene seemed so forced

670134 thumbnail

OMG how could they show such kind of a scene!!!

And Karna was happy at it? I thought StarBharat Karna holier than thou, why did he like this??

By the way which episode is it??

Edit:: OK watched the episode. Arjun was playing Veena because Subhadra wanted it, Karna n Duryodhan enter and Duryodhan gifts an ornament as present to Arjun to humiliate him and asks Karna if he can play some instrument. Karna says that he would have considered this question an insult had someone else asked it since warriors have their music in the voice of the bow.

Bheem and Duryodhan has some banter post which Arjun taunts Karna. Shakuni stops Karna from reacting saying that he would not be able to defeat Pandavas in debate. They hint him to leave. Before leaving Karna says that Arjun should continue playing the instrument, and in fact also dance to please the lady.. Arjun then raises a sword on Karna, Duryodhan was trying to fight when Shakuni caught his hand while hinting at Bheeshm who just entered.

Shakuni turns the narrative as Arjun was attacking the king of an ally state without the permission of the king. He made it sound like Arjun was increasing the royal enemy state count

Dhritrashtra enters the scene as well and he is also presented the same narrative

Hence Dhritrashtra asks for forgiveness from Karna and he agrees. Then Duryodhan asks for a punishment to Arjun. Dhritrashtra says that such acts have only one punishment complete exile, but he wouldn't do that since Arjun is good brother's son and asks Vidur to decide(wasn't Arjun his brother's son as well)

Vidur suggests that they could let Arjun go if Karna forgives Arjun. To this Duryodhan suggests that Karna will definitely forgive Arjun if the latter asks for forgiveness after having washed his feet.

But Karna wasnt happy at it, he was feeling uncomfortable but Duryodhan hinted him to accept this.

On Duryodhan's instance he agreed for this arrangement. But he was uncomfortable throughout

I didn't remember in this much detail πŸ˜† Now I am cringing even more πŸ˜†

@Bold : Oh really? πŸ€” I don't remember. But it's possible. Starbharat's Karn always felt uncomfortable in presence of Kunti, even though he doesn't know who Kunti actually is. All the Kunti - Karna scenes are pretty lame & zabardasti made emotional type πŸ˜†

670134 thumbnail

Nah Dron would have been happy if the war ended and Pandavas won, I am sure he wouldn't have problem with self goal. Kripacharya and Shalya too would have actually felt relaxed

Ashwathama is the only one I think who would have actually attacked Karna. He was anyhow not fond of Karna. They had violent fights multiple times, everytime poor Duryodhan had to intervene and stop them

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

i hated that scene too. felt bad for arjun. they really dint have anyone to support them completely unless krishna came along.

what i meant was it should be arjun who should be holding a grudge against karna and not vice versa

i dont understand karnas obsession with Arjun though. did Arjun do any bad to him or insult him.

⭐️MB's Arjun sure dint but i dont know about the epic Arjun.

@Bold - Star Bharat's Arjuna was actually offended by that incident. If I remember correctly, shortly after (within 3-4 episodes) Arjuna took the vow to kill Karna I was like....hain? What's happening? In actual Mahabharat, Arjun was not bothered about Karn at all....in spite of Karna's hatred towards him, Arjun was totally indifferent. The hatred became two sided only when they were in Kurukshetra & Karna actively participated in Abhimanyu Vadh. Before that it was just one sided obsession from Karn.

Star Bharat made a kachra of the character Arjun. Be it his lovestories with Draupadi & Subhadra, temper issues or mistimed dislikings towards Karna Original Arjuna was a very balanced character. He was neither aggressive, nor passive and very much in control of his emotions. It is said he could excel so much in archery because he could totally control his mind. And he definitely did not have verbal diarrhea all the time like Star showed. πŸ₯± Handsome Shaheer was the ONLY good thing about Star's Arjuna πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

I didn't remember in this much detail πŸ˜† Now I am cringing even more πŸ˜†

@Bold : Oh really? πŸ€” I don't remember. But it's possible. Starbharat's Karn always felt uncomfortable in presence of Kunti, even though he doesn't know who Kunti actually is. All the Kunti - Karna scenes are pretty lame & zabardasti made emotional type πŸ˜†

Yes in fact Karna tried to convince Duryodhan to take back this statement by eye moment. But Duryodhan,'s facial expressions said said something like continue with it.

Later Vidur asked Karna if that is what will satisfy him. Duryodhan hinted Karna to accept, Karna's expression was like please I can't, Duryodhan's expression just say yes, Karna again no sorry can't, Duryodhan like fine then. Karna's eye moment ok I will do it. Duryodhan's expression like great I am proud of you. Then Karna says yes that would satisfy me.

You people would kill but I just loved that scene, I mean not the feet washing but the eye to eye convo without words between Karna n Duryodhan. Without a Single word they had so much communication. Even those eye moments were very subtle hardly any third person could have deciphered it. I watched that eye communication scene thrice.

I might not like either of them but being a hard core bromance fan, their relation sometimes actually impress me, and this is exactly how I imagine KarnaDury relation- communication without words just by feelings reflecting in eyes

No idea how the show has portrayed their relation, but if this is the way throughout, then officially they became my favourite Karna-Dury duo

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 4 years ago

Yes in this case I mean in case of friends i really find Duryodhan very helpless.

Just think from a neutral point of view, a person sorry a prince with two close friends--

1) Both of them not born princes

2) Both of them now kings(while the prince himself struggling to even retain his Yuvraj title)

3) Both of them getting involved often in verbal and sometimes in physical banter and him sorting out their differences.

4) Both of them willing him to take their side completely

5) Despite having a clear favourite (this is my assumption)his best friend he can't take that side because other's father is one of the great warrior of his side and he can't afford to lose his support

Life wasn't easy for Duryodhan

670134 thumbnail

Yes in fact Karna tried to convince Duryodhan to take back this statement by eye moment. But Duryodhan,'s facial expressions said said something like continue with it.

Later Vidur asked Karna if that is what will satisfy him. Duryodhan hinted Karna to accept, Karna's expression was like please I can't, Duryodhan's expression just say yes, Karna again no sorry can't, Duryodhan like fine then. Karna's eye moment ok I will do it. Duryodhan's expression like great I am proud of you. Then Karna says yes that would satisfy me.

You people would kill but I just loved that scene, I mean not the feet washing but the eye to eye convo without words between Karna n Duryodhan. Without a Single word they had so much communication. Even those eye moments were very subtle hardly any third person could have deciphered it. I watched that eye communication scene thrice.

I might not like either of them but being a hard core bromance fan, their relation sometimes actually impress me, and this is exactly how I imagine KarnaDury relation- communication without words just by feelings reflecting in eyes

No idea how the show has portrayed their relation, but if this is the way throughout, then officially they became my favourite Karna-Dury superseding my ex favourites Puneet sir-Pankaj sir by miles

@ Bold: Lol no one would kill you πŸ˜† You are very much entitled to have your own opinion πŸ˜†

@Underlined: I don't remember the details anymore. But I religiously loved to hate Arpit as Dury & hated Aham as Karn. I know there are many Aham fans here....but I just couldn't digest his face. It seemed to me he is smirking all the time....add with that my love for the character he played & the sob stories SP showed....I just hated the sight of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't think I can give you an unbiased answer. πŸ˜† Maybe you should watch the series yourself to find out? πŸ˜›

670134 thumbnail

Yes in this case I mean in case of friends i really find Duryodhan very helpless.

Just think from a neutral point of view, a person sorry a prince with two close friends--

1) Both of them not born princes

2) Both of them now kings(while the prince himself struggling to even retain his Yuvraj title)

3) Both of them getting involved often in verbal and sometimes in physical banter and him sorting out their differences.

4) Both of them willing him to take their side completely

5) Despite having a clear favourite (this is my assumption)his best friend he can't take that side because other's father is one of the great warrior of his side and he can't afford to lose his support

Life wasn't easy for Duryodhan

No. 2 just broke my heart for Dury πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†