Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Scandalous thoughts - - - - > My Imagination

What imagination? πŸ˜†

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

He spoiled everything including milk (Soured milk - Paneer)

I do have a habit of cracking stupid jokes πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Oh. I thought it was serious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

1169321 thumbnail

☺️

Word Count: 1

670134 thumbnail

@Lonewalker @FlauntPessimism

I am saying if I give Karna benefit of doubt and consider that he was genuinely trying to get the wheel out, Even then the chariot was no use to him as you said Shalya was demoralizing him, when Shalya didn't help him with his chariot, what was he going to do after he gets the wheel out?

He still would have the option of fleeing ready at hand? Shalya was just demoralizing him because he felt humiliated to be Karna's chariot...but not like he was not doing his job as the charioteer. Shalya was an excellent charioteer & Karna made him his charioteer so that he could nullify the advantage Arjuna had with Krishna as his charioteer. In fact, when Karna was aiming the Naagastra, Shalya correctly predicted that it would miss the target & wouldn't be able to pierce Arjuna's neck. Karna being the overconfident brat he is, ignored his advice.

So a badmouthing charioteer with a working chariot was still preferable to no chariot at all. At least I think so.πŸ€”

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

Honestly speaking I am not that convinced of Duryodhan & Karna's friendship. It was born out of common jealousy towards the Pandavas & was more like a give & take relation than an unconditional one. Duryodhan entertained Karna because he thought Karna as an archer was an answer to Arjuna & Karna obvio would support Duryodhan after he got a whole kingdom on a platter. But he had his personal agenda to fulfill & always prefered his supposed competition with Arjuna over his friendship with Duryodhan. HE totally egged Duryodhan on & led him to Kurukshetra while others were advising against it. What kind of friendship is this?

It might have it's origin due to jealousy (although I don't understand what jealousy Karna had towards Arjun or Pandavas), but definitely it became unconditional with due course of time. Duryodhan couldn't be a fool not to realise that Karna wasn't a match to Arjun after seeing him in Virat war or maybe during his escape during Goshala Yatra (when Gandharvas caught hold of Duryodhan), Still his behaviour towards Karna didn't change, even at the time of his coronation, when Pandavas were supposed to be dead, Karna remained dear and close to Duryodhan. This wouldn't have had happened had Karna only been a stake for Arjun to him.

More than that the biggest proof is his acceptance to Karna's stubbornness and backing off fighting under Bheeshm's command at the last moment. Bheeshm was being considered as invincible, I don't think Duryodhan wouldn't have anticipated his fall, which meant Karna out of the war completely.

Forget anyone who is in need for a friend in need, even real friends might have objections to such last moment blackout, but Duryodhan never said a word to him. This is pretty clear that his feelings for Karna were genuine and unconditional. As I always say, the thing which differentiates History from fiction is that unlike fiction, history has villains with many good qualities. Just because Duryodhan was evil doesn't mean that he could not have any good quality.

Anyhow time and again the depth of friendship has been demonstrated by Duryodhan, but somehow I can't say the same for Karna

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

same doubt. Probably it would have killed Dury too & then the Kauravas would have thrashed Karna for scoring a same side goal πŸ˜†

War would have ended then. Why will anyone thrash post that

On a positive side for Kauravas though, Dushhasan would have been saved then at least someone for Gandhaari

670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

No I understand that, Arjun definitely was never afraid to combat Karna, I meant that one Ghatochkach and Karna were into combat, Arjun wouldn't have intervened even if Karna used a Brahmastra. We can never be sure, but that's my understanding basis Arjun's character

No no... I meant even if Arjuna wanted, he could not because Krishna made sure to keep him away. But really, after Abhimanyu Vadh, it was kind of all hell broke loose type of situation. I doubt either camp debated over moral immoral anymore.

670134 thumbnail

If we want to be devils advocate, then I guess a chariot with bad charioteer is still better than no chariot at all

By the way

I actually wish Karna should have survived that day and died in the mid hours of the next. War should have extended till 19 days, then the CICs could have been holding their position in geometric progression

Bheeshm--10 days

Dron-- 5 days

Karna--2.5 days

Shalya--1.25 days

Ashwathama-- 0.625 days (0.25 days+ 0.425 night)

Karna spoiled the calculation

😲😲😲

I never noticed this until now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

670134 thumbnail

It might have it's origin due to jealousy (although I don't understand what jealousy Karna had towards Arjun or Pandavas), but definitely it became unconditional with due course of time. Duryodhan couldn't be a fool not to realise that Karna wasn't a match to Arjun after seeing him in Virat war or maybe during his escape during Goshala Yatra (when Gandharvas caught hold of Duryodhan), Still his behaviour towards Karna didn't change, even at the time of his coronation, when Pandavas were supposed to be dead, Karna remained dear and close to Duryodhan. This wouldn't have had happened had Karna only been a stake for Arjun to him.

More than that the biggest proof is his acceptance to Karna's stubbornness and backing off fighting under Bheeshm's command at the last moment. Bheeshm was being considered as invincible, I don't think Duryodhan wouldn't have anticipated his fall, which meant Karna out of the war completely.

Forget anyone who is in need for a friend in need, even real friends might have objections to such last moment blackout, but Duryodhan never said a word to him. This is pretty clear that his feelings for Karna were genuine and unconditional. As I always say, the thing which differentiates History from fiction is that unlike fiction, history has villains with many good qualities. Just because Duryodhan was evil doesn't mean that he could not have any good quality.

Anyhow time and again the depth of friendship has been demonstrated by Duryodhan, but somehow I can't say the same for Karna

Karna's jealousy started when Drona titled Arjuna as his best pupil & denied Karna the knowledge of Bramhastra. I am not saying it was justified, but it was there.

Well....when you think from Duryodhan's side, perhaps you are right. But then this friendship was the reason of his doom, which is pretty sad.

670134 thumbnail

War would have ended then. Why will anyone thrash post that

On a positive side for Kauravas though, Dushhasan would have been saved then at least someone for Gandhaari

Revenge? Punishment? How would you feel if someone from your own army killed your king?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I doubt even if Dury had died in the hand of his friend, Dusshashan could be saved. Remember Bheema's oath?