Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Also to all the dense conspiracy theorists/4chan inspired edge lords, the Black Lives Matter is a very specific movement. You don't co-opt it, scratch out the Black and put All Lives Matter and pretend that you didn't know what All Lives Matter meant.

Saying All Lives Matter only when someone calls for action against prejudice towards one community is very different from genuinely believing that all human lives matter. If you really believe #AllLivesMatter #NotAllMen #MensRights, then practice it all the time, not use it as What-aboutery.

1001104 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/PegasusAFA/status/1266797791751348226?s=20

Outside agitators who are inciting the protests.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Speaking about the atrocities of Mughal Muslims in the 18th century is very different from pretending that Hindus are being persecuted by a religious minority in 2020 under government run by a right wing organizations. Of course when you are genuinely interested in discussing the former, people will engage. When you are really just trying to push some sort of narrative, people won't.

Let's talk about the incident which happened on 2020..."Tahir Hussain" who spent crores on Delhi riots.. doesn't sound to me A gujurati Punjabi Hindu name...recently there was a terrorist caught with 20-40kgs of highly explosives material wasn't a Sikh or bengali or Tamilian..

I don't exactly know the terminology but isnt in Islam religion that they discard every other religion and want everyone to convert or die...

Look at Pakistan people had to convert their religion to get food.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You would need to correct those statistics to percentages of population to make any sense. Then you would have to add a qualifier of the situation. Was the death a death of an innocent black woman sitting in her home that was unlawfully invaded by the police? Or was it an actual thug running away? Of course that won't support your narrative, toh lo ji karo protest

just letting you know that George Floyd was previously arrested for burgurly and attempted murder of pregnant women.
1001104 thumbnail

Right-Wingers in America do NOT care about Indian Right-Wingers. They want Trump to suspend H1B visa and say racist things about Indians in sites like Breitbart (Right-Wing), Dice etc . So some of you are doing free bidding for them to own the liberals here

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Let's talk about the incident which happened on 2020..."Tahir Hussain" who spent crores on Delhi riots.. doesn't sound to me A gujurati Punjabi Hindu name...recently there was a terrorist caught with 20-40kgs of highly explosives material wasn't a Sikh or bengali or Tamilian..

I don't exactly know the terminology but isnt in Islam religion that they discard every other religion and want everyone to convert or die...

Look at Pakistan people had to convert their religion to get food.

A Gujarati can be a Muslim. A Punjabi can be a Muslim. A Tamilian can be a Muslim. By saying a muslim name doesn't sound like a Gujarati, Tamilian name, I am not sure what you are trying to imply.

A Group of Terrorists following a religion is different from A Systemized Religious Persecution.

The Mughal persecution of Hindus or Pakistan's persecution of Hindus or them arming terrorist outfits are genuine systemic problems and I am saying they are wrong. However, as I said before, there is no religious persecution of Hindus in India. It's a god damn majority Hindu country run by a Hindu government.

And if we want to get into the terminology of religions, each religion's sacred texts are archaic and contain some of the most barbaric things you can read. If you want my opinion, religion is incredibly dumb and is the death of critical thought. So yes, I have no sympathy for Islam as a religion. Neither do I for any other religion.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  • The 46-year-old had left behind his past in Houston after being released from prison stemming from a 2007 robbery
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

just letting you know that George Floyd was previously arrested for burgurly and attempted murder of pregnant women.

'Previously'

Then he should by due process previously trialed and convicted in court for that offence.

How does that change anything here?

707793 thumbnail

You would need to correct those statistics to percentages of population to make any sense. Then you would have to add a qualifier of the situation. Was the death a death of an innocent black woman sitting in her home that was unlawfully invaded by the police? Or was it an actual thug running away? Of course that won't support your narrative, toh lo ji karo protest

please put some light on crime % as per the populations, I think this will give a good idea...

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago
1001104 thumbnail

https://www.nytimes.com/article/breonna-taylor-police.html

Cops also murdered Breonna Taylor who was sleeping at her home after they mistakenly raided her house . She was a medic .