Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Rajeev ko bhejti.. and he would have fallen for Rudra 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

he would have never allowed Rudra to get hurt this much tehn

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

maya each exactly like i described, except if gave his gf a bit more few things to work with, life feminist, doc, relationship with the roys, but maya was a bit shallow with him, initially, they i guess she warmed up with him only because she knew he'd die

i wonder if rajeev knew Maya was about to kill him and yet supported her

I agree...she had anyway wouldn't go serious with him so kept herself very superficial.

Rajeev in my opinion would have somehow stopped her of he had known before I guess.

Shruthi18 thumbnail

maya each exactly like i described, except if gave his gf a bit more few things to work with, life feminist, doc, relationship with the roys, but maya was a bit shallow with him, initially, they i guess she warmed up with him only because she knew he'd die

i wonder if rajeev knew Maya was about to kill him and yet supported her

Sorry double post

Edited by Shruthi18 - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Rajeev ka screen space bhi badh jaata..😂

aur screen pe color bhi🤣 coz, you know, Maya wore only black, nvm

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

Makes sense ...he is kiddish...or rather they have shown that side nd not given more graph to his char..

So yes how much they showed him he would impulsively follow with his sense of sensibilities within his circle.

The way Rishi tended to act when feeling jealous or threatened, there were high chances he would have become second MJ, esp because he idealized his dad. But of course, there might be his other sides too..

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Mere paas ek idea hai 😆 Lets buy a time machine, go 10 years back and be each others first love

I liked this idea...

Where would be meet eachother?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

I agree...she had anyway wouldn't go serious with him so kept herself very superficial.

Rajeev in my opinion would have somehow stopped her of he had known before I guess.

then she would have attacked his head, once again! what's with evryone and Rajeev's skull, sabko uska sarr phodne mein dahi handi waali feel ati hai kya?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

aur screen pe color bhi🤣 coz, you know, Maya wore only black, nvm

Rajeev is a rangeela guy..❤️

Rajeev to Rudra -

Hoja rangeela re..🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Rajeev is a rangeela guy..❤️

Rajeev to Rudra -

Hoja rangeela re..🤣

why am I thinking of Kajol in KKHH enacting Rangeela during dumb charades?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

aditya and the video diaries are last minute plot points, its clear as day, kyunki

1. Aditya is a criminal reporter, he would know if there is something black in daal (pun inteded)

2. MJ would have checked his video diaries immidiately afetr death and not the CCTV of the cafe

3. (Rudra and) Ananya would have be depended on the sketch and hence, Myra would have been alive

I agree.. it looked last minute inclusion, much like Vikram also. But now that it is in the story, it is there forever