Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

changing the past doesnt change the future

-smart hulk, avengers endgame

That was exactly my point regarding Rishi, girl koi bhi hoti Rishi kuch stupidity hi karta 🤦🏻‍♀️ on a different scale though

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Your question tests Maya's plans..if there were any 😆 On a serious note, Rishi had people to watch his back, Aditya, he spoke to him about Maya, Rudra, who always told him to be careful while falling for someone and MJ, his spycam dad.. Its Rishi's silence that took his life

aditya and the video diaries are last minute plot points, its clear as day, kyunki

1. Aditya is a criminal reporter, he would know if there is something black in daal (pun inteded)

2. MJ would have checked his video diaries immidiately afetr death and not the CCTV of the cafe

3. (Rudra and) Ananya would have be depended on the sketch and hence, Myra would have been alive

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That was exactly my point regarding Rishi, girl koi bhi hoti Rishi kuch stupidity hi karta 🤦🏻‍♀️ on a different scale though

i now want a story for Rishi falling in love with a lvoe portayed by Rashi Mal who would knock him everytime he goes to do something stupid excpet her!

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

highly convinient for maya that MJ's kids didn't turn out to be women/gays, nahi toh didi kya karti?

I guess her only plan was to kill them...so she would have found way to do so..to fall in love was not her plan anyways...

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

toh 8 saal inhone kya hi planning ki? #theNationWantsToKnow!

Black kapdo ki shopping

They should have shown lesser leap than 8 years..this long time is taking away lots of logical points from the revenge

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

guys, we never chose a face for Jai!😲

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

I guess her only plan was to kill them...so she would have found way to do so..to fall in love was not her plan anyways...

makes sense, but then how would she enter Rishi's life, especially if he was gay?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

highly convinient for maya that MJ's kids didn't turn out to be women/gays, nahi toh didi kya karti?

Rajeev ko bhejti.. and he would have fallen for Rudra 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Black kapdo ki shopping

They should have shown lesser leap than 8 years..this long time is taking away lots of logical points from the revenge

Roshni enters gauri and her gang's life in a year after her sister's death and makes better circumstantial plans than Maya! Maya got beaten up by a 18 year old at the game of revenge, lol!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Rajeev ko bhejti.. and he would have fallen for Rudra 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Rajeev ka screen space bhi badh jaata..😂