Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

He is an impulsive person so I guess would also choose someone in similar characteristics of Maya...

Like Shibz told who would treat him like kid, ask him to know about his background due to MJ, nd would be a sorted career girl.

I dont disagree about the characteristics of the girl..What I meant was Rishi was still a kid, with unclear and improper ideas about love (Like true love means sticking together like MJ Antara), not able to identiy the right thing and hence take an insensible decision about the kind of partner who would be good for him. There is an old saying which says, when the student is ready, the master appears. Means he has to be mentally ready to identify his suitable girl, otherwise woh uskey samne hokar bhi nahi dikhne wali.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He is an impulsive person so I guess would also choose someone in similar characteristics of Maya...

Like Shibz told who would treat him like kid, ask him to know about his background due to MJ, nd would be a sorted career girl.

maya each exactly like i described, except if gave his gf a bit more few things to work with, life feminist, doc, relationship with the roys, but maya was a bit shallow with him, initially, they i guess she warmed up with him only because she knew he'd die

i wonder if rajeev knew Maya was about to kill him and yet supported her

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Main jaan bhujke nahi todhthi Rudra...

Mere past ki wajah se mujmhe yeh badlav aaya hai..aur tum aakar mujhe aakar ye hadh yaad dilate ho😃

Mere paas ek idea hai 😆 Lets buy a time machine, go 10 years back and be each others first love

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I dont disagree about the characteristics of the girl..What I meant was Rishi was still a kid, with unclear and improper ideas about love (Like true love means sticking together like MJ Antara), not able to identiy the right thing and hence take an insensible decision about the kind of partner who would be good for him. There is an old saying which says, when the student is ready, the master appears. Means he has to be mentally ready to identify his suitable girl, otherwise woh uskey samne hokar bhi nahi dikhne wali.

agree! but what would happen if Rishi had a Ananya in his life, you know, like a girl i described and could see through Maya's (fake) relationship with him and knock some sense in him , would Maya hurt her too, infact, not only a girl, but even a guy bestie was around, toh kya karti maya?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Mere paas ek idea hai 😆 Lets buy a time machine, go 10 years back and be each others first love

changing the past doesnt change the future

-smart hulk, avengers endgame

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

maya each exactly like i described, except if gave his gf a bit more few things to work with, life feminist, doc, relationship with the roys, but maya was a bit shallow with him, initially, they i guess she warmed up with him only because she knew he'd die

i wonder if rajeev knew Maya was about to kill him and yet supported her

Rajeev did not know beforehand that Maya would kill Rishi. He came to know this after Rishi's death.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Rajeev did not know beforehand that Maya would kill Rishi. He came to know this after Rishi's death.

toh 8 saal inhone kya hi planning ki? #theNationWantsToKnow!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

highly convinient for maya that MJ's kids didn't turn out to be women/gays, nahi toh didi kya karti?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

agree! but what would happen if Rishi had a Ananya in his life, you know, like a girl i described and could see through Maya's (fake) relationship with him and knock some sense in him , would Maya hurt her too, infact, not only a girl, but even a guy bestie was around, toh kya karti maya?

Your question tests Maya's plans..if there were any 😆 On a serious note, Rishi had people to watch his back, Aditya, he spoke to him about Maya, Rudra, who always told him to be careful while falling for someone and MJ, his spycam dad.. Its Rishi's silence that took his life

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Makes sense ...he is kiddish...or rather they have shown that side nd not given more graph to his char..

So yes how much they showed him he would impulsively follow with his sense of sensibilities within his circle.