pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rudra Roy is the best ML ever❀️

https://twitter.com/rudrasmaya/status/1267458961630023683?s=19

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

New game alert!

So first you have sign up and pick each character listed below. I am keeping only 4 and we'll add if more people join in.

Maya (Manvi)

Rudra-Tiara

Rishi

Rajeev

Now, I will give you an random incidents, like "mera kutta mar gaya" and you have to become that character and convince the rest of us that incident happened with your character, like:

Rudra, "It happened with me, I was 6 and Mom had got me a puppy, who met with an accident and died, that's why we got sultaan immediately after, because I just wouldn't eat anything. I took a lot of time to accept Sultan in place of Rocky, who I had named."

we know they are fictional character, but with their current story lines and characteristics, and your story telling techniques, you can manipulate the incident to fit the narrative.

Since its a game, there is no grading. Rudra and Rishi will obviously add up to the others' stories and we will go in the turns MaRuRiRa and then clockwise with each round, like round

1. MaRuRiRa

2. RuRiRaMa

3. RiRaMaRu

4. RaMaRuRi

so, sign up asap and we can play till 12 IST, and if anyone goes offline, the next person can take his place. I am not playing since I have to break my head with incidents. Any questions?

Idea credits: Son of Abish, season 1

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Mai aayi πŸ€— Hi to all πŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I am there πŸ€—

Awesome game idea, I sign up for Rudra 😊