Astitva India 29 nov - very brief update

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Update will be very brief, no electricity, project deadline... Life can be tough.

- Manas asks Riya to take Sonu to buy b'day present for Astha while he visits Urmila in jail. He tells Urmila that Sonu is with Riya and quite happy.

- Riya and Sonu come across Mr. Mathur and Rashmi in toy store

- Pooja takes place for new house

- Evening party Simran comes in, she appreciates the house, then gets Abhi to change all furniture location. Reminisces about her time with Abhi, goes into their bedroom and sits down on the bed and is in general feeling sorry for herself and pulling the bedspread apart when Neha walks in and sees her in this state.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh man....why can't they show Simran move on...It seems like she has the hangover still.....
chayya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think she will ever get out of it.

Tnx arti.This is a favour really.Tnx again.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Arti, As for Simran, I think this is what makes her character more realistic.. Abhi was the love of her life and he is in front of her all the time.. It is not easy to forget... Let's see what is in store..
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pulling the bedspread apart...I didn't understand... like was she tearing it apart?? How embarrasing!!!!!!!!!
RS87 thumbnail
wonder how neha will react... mayb just stare wid her huge eyes...😕 i think she will look something like this smiley face...
RS87 thumbnail
and arti tnx a ton...you are e best... and take it easy....😊