Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey this site is reliable,isn't it?  (Chanting) Please let this be true,please let this be true ,PLEASE let this be true.....

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

He is sweet. 

I really hope this track ends on a positive chance(I know there is a high chance of my hopes crushing but still). With so much negativity around I think we are really in need for feel good factors in the show which is there in very tiny weeny amount(that is gold though). I really miss the old episodes. Just wish the makers don't ruin the aesthetic of the show and it brings a smile in the face of viewers just like before.

I too want this track to end on happy note 😃 But chances are less

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiNdASoUmZ

I too want this track to end on happy note 😃 But chances are less

Hmm. If the track ends on a happy note then well and good. We will have some light, cute scenes to watch. If it doesn't we get to see Shah's extradinary acting and Rhea's splendid performances. Also #FeministAbir

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This whole ketki n varun pregnant saga actually made me think of a similar incident which happened few days ago in d lockdown. 

There is an  Indian cricketer who announced dat  he n his girlfriend were expecting a child together. The kind of troll he n his gf were subjected to in social media because  of them expecting before marriage were so scary, d comments were below d belt n very mean. Instead of  congratulating n appreciating d fact dat, dis guy had d gut to take d responsibility of his actions, wanted to celebrate his happiness with every one,he was trolled , memes were made.  We may say lot of things but did we actually huv progressed?? He is a celebrity n so much was said to him dan just imagine if a not so celebrity happens to announce dis   dan what will dey be subjected to?? 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

He is sweet. 

I really hope this track ends on a positive chance(I know there is a high chance of my hopes crushing but still). With so much negativity around I think we are really in need for feel good factors in the show which is there in very tiny weeny amount(that is gold though). I really miss the old episodes. Just wish the makers don't ruin the aesthetic of the show and it brings a smile in the face of viewers just like before.

I am keeping my hope little low. With in 2 weeks d track is completely derailed. I had high hopes but looking at d current Story line is so disappointing

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I am keeping my hope little low. With in 2 weeks d track is completely derailed. I had high hopes but looking at d current Story line is so disappointing

I will be happy as long as Mishbir has a considerate screen time

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

This whole ketki n varun pregnant saga actually made me think of a similar incident which happened few days ago in d lockdown. 

There is an  Indian cricketer who announced dat  he n his girlfriend were expecting a child together. The kind of troll he n his gf were subjected to in social media because  of them expecting before marriage were so scary, d comments were below d belt n very mean. Instead of  congratulating n appreciating d fact dat, dis guy had d gut to take d responsibility of his actions, wanted to celebrate his happiness with every one,he was trolled , memes were made.  We may say lot of things but did we actually huv progressed?? He is a celebrity n so much was said to him dan just imagine if a not so celebrity happens to announce dis   dan what will dey be subjected to?? 

ppl loves bullying others without thinking rationally