Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

If it was some other actress, I would have trusted this tweet but not Urvashi πŸ˜†

Also, I don't have faith in PM Care funds. Better to pay the poor directly like Sonu Sood did by organizing buses. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kudos to Urvashi for donatingπŸ‘

On being skeptical about PM care funds, negativity never helped anyone. At least during such tough times, goodness helps

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Kudos to Urvashi for donatingπŸ‘

On being skeptical about PM care funds, negativity never helped anyone. At least during such tough times, goodness helps

Now they will spread negativity after FM press release ...even one person dnt have knowledge how much difficult to take a loan for MSME and laughing on 3lakh crore loan πŸ€£ even I am sure he needs to take help from google to know how many ZERO in 3lakh croreπŸ˜†

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Yes, he is accountable, this comment for those, jo ghuseding PM cares  in everything πŸ˜†

My comment my choice 🀣 Jo dega paise usko hisaab baki karo maaf πŸ€£

Unfortunately for you and Modi, he's not some uncle from Chandi Chowk jisse you get a receipt only after buying saaste ke jacket πŸ˜† Civil servant hain. Desh ka naukar. Aaj nahi toh kal hisaab toh dena hi parega aur sabko dena parega. Jitna aaj Supreme Court ko misuse karle lol. Indian politics mein din sabka dhalta hain. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How some people behave when anyone criticizes their favorite Government calling people "idiots" "Chamans". Only proves that such people are intolerant and extremists who you can't argue with as they resort to abuses and insults. This person has been spreading negativity since long and hasn't been banned yet. πŸ€ͺ

Don't quote me if you disagree. Make a new post to reply with your abuses.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Now they will spread negativity after FM press release ...even one chaman dnt have knowledge how much difficult to take a loan for MSME and laughing on 3lakh crore loan πŸ€£ even I am sure he needs to take help from google to know how many ZERO in 3lakh croreπŸ˜†

Well Govt has taken very good steps. They don't even knew what are MSMEs and what was done in July 19 and now. Perhaps they are all born with golden spoon and don't earn their living. So they don't understand that money is generated not grown like trees or available like dust.  May be they can use the lockdown to learn about economics.

Thep package details of today are good and will boost the sectors. Markets well respond appropriately and that's what matters.

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Well Govt has taken very good steps. They don't even knew what are MSMEs and what was done in July 19 and now. Perhaps they are all born with golden spoon and don't earn their living. So they don't understand that money is generated not grown like trees or available like dust.  May be they can use the lockdown to learn about economics.

Thep package details of today are good and will boost the sectors. Markets well respond appropriately and that's what matters.

True package details are very good and it will boost the sector very much and from tomorrow market will up again ... now it's up by 637 points...

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

People insecurity no knows bound their fav heroine even after being huge clebes gave few lacs some asked husband to pay up ,not even tiny fraction of money,but queen trumped them ,now they want proof 

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Unfortunately for you and Modi, he's not some uncle from Chandi Chowk jisse you get a receipt only after buying saaste ke jacket πŸ˜† Civil servant hain. Desh ka naukar. Aaj nahi toh kal hisaab toh dena hi parega aur sabko dena parega. Jitna aaj Supreme Court ko misuse karle lol. Indian politics mein din sabka dhalta hain. 

till then wait πŸ‘πŸΌ