Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

New Chapter 40 updated at FF Section

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/12833

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

And I have commented. ☝️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“Mujhse pyar karti thi……….. Pehle se deal thi she can have her relation with me and I would be well taken care of while she keeps playing ………... That's what it was a bloody deal. .Do you know how unhappy she was ………….with you. Par tumhe kaha kuch nazar aata hain apni happy family ke samne…………..”  It kept ringing in his head. He needed a cigar and he needed one right now. He went and poured himself some water but his hands kept fumbling.

“I am really that blind that I couldn't see that people could fool me so easily.” MrBajaj kept on thinking and chuckled sarcastically.

“Pagal ho gaye the uske pyaar main haasil karna chahte the kisi bhi haal main…………………….... Par Mrs bose refused and upar se age gap………………….. Mr parent pe favour kark…. pressurise……………... kiya tha. she couldn't take it anymore …………...and left with her lover. Menaka ko Mr bose ko sabko…………………….. chod kar chalie gayi bhaag gayi”

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not you I am not you and ….”Mr Bajaj held his head and he fell unconscious.

Click on this link  to read the full story

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/12888

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

New Chapter 46 updated at FF Section

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/13822

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 47

“Yehi hain tere aur Mr bajaj ka relationship di……. jhooth…….., winning……., pride……., ego…….., compromise………….,compromise………….,compromise…………., a better and safe choice……., jab ki Anurag aur tera pyaar it was love……. passion sacrifice….. Devotion……..”

“Theek kaha tune…………. Mr Bajaj aur meri relationship……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain……... ek compromise hain”

And in his anger he started throwing the instruments out one by one making a mess everywhere and breaking everything.

“NO !!! NO!!! No!!!!” Mr Bajaj kept repeating while he was sweating and he was hurting and he was bleeding and then his knees gave away and he sat down thinking about his life with Prerna and then started laughing hysterically like a mad person and in the end removing a lone tear from his eye. 

“Back to pavilion Rishab Bajaj back to pavilion” Mr bajaj shouted clapping his hands and smiling at the same time.

New Chapter added in the fan fiction forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/13853

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

😀🤟 thank you for updating. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😀🤟 thank you for updating. 

Thank you for reading 😊

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“KYUN KARTI HAIN AAP UNSE ITNA PYAAR.” Mr Bajaj shouted and Prerna felt a shiver run down her body. 

“Kya… kya…  Kami rah gayi thi. Maine… Why is this marriage still a…. A….. compromise for you” Mr Bajaj said and Prerna was confused. Mr Bajaj got up and went to make himself another drink and finished it one shot. Prerna was not able to understand what was going on. She quickly got up and went to Mr Bajaj

“Kya kya bol rahn hain app?? Haan kya bol rahin hain aap? Aapka dimaag kharab ho gaya hain kya?” Prerna said 

“Kharab hi to tha. Pagal tha main. Theek bol rahin the Mr Bose I was living in an illusion, angst wali fairy tale love story. But yeh meri thodi na love story hain yeh to meri kabhi thi hi nahin yeh to hamesha se aapki aur Mr Basu ki….” mr BAjaj said 

“RISHAB” Prerna shouted.

“Galat bol raha hoon main. Kya kya bolate the aapko Mr Basu haan soulmate soulmates jinhe the big bad Buisness Machine the big bad ruthless business machine ne alag kar diya.” Mr Bajaj said and smiled. “But alag nahin kar paya kaha kar paya jeet gaya soulmate ka pyaar. THE GREAT SOULMATE WALA LOVE. Aur kyun na jeete aapne unke liye sacrifice kiya unhone aapke liye sacrifice kiya. LOVE PASSION DEVOTION. Aur in sab ke samne is egositic, proudy, ruthless, always after the win Rishab Bajaj ki kya aukadd hain. Mujhe thodi na pyaar karna aata hain mujhe thodi na kya kya tha woh haan devotion ka matlab malum hain. People like me dont deserve it. But people like you people like Mr Basu You……. I mean think about it no aap unne bacahana chahti thi to aapne mujhse shaadi kar li woh aapka ghar bachana chahte the unhone Komolika se kar li and then kitna pyaar karte hain woh aapse ki woh aapko bachana chahte the aapko aur Sneha ko bachana chahte the to unhone apne aap ko bura bana liya puri duniya ke saamne kuch bhi kar sakte hain aap dono ek dusre ke liye. Jeet gaya aapka pyaar jeet gaya hara diya aap dono ne milkar is RISHAB BAJAJ ko. Congratulations and you know what aap sahi bol rahin thi this day calls for a celebration ``Mr Bajaj said and roughly took Prerna’s hands and put it on his shoulders and moved his hands to her waist. 

“Come on Prerna lets dance. Let's dance to the soulmate’s victory” Mr Bajaj said and tried to dance forcefully with Prerna.

Chapter 48 updated on FF section

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/13949

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“Kuch nahin hoga” Mr Bose continued. “Anurag Prerna ko wahana milega. Rishi unhe dhoondta hua wahan pe aayega and find them in each other’s arms. The sweet little love birds and Mr and Mrs bajaj’s perfect relationship will be ancient history.” Mr Bose smiles.

“Congratulations Mr Bose. You really are Rishi’s mentor, all you both care about is winning” Nitya said

“Come on Nitya kisi se jhoot bol rahi hoon. You are as much happy about this as I am. This will give you and Rishi a chance to start over. Rishi will need support, he will need family and with me being there you can become a part of their lives.” Mr bose said and Nitya started watching out of the balcony. Nitya closed her eyes and remembered her blissful moments with Rishi. The passion and love she once shared with him. Even the thought was amazing to think about but her conscience questioned if  it was ok to do it the way Mr Bose had planned. She rubbed her hands on the arms because she suddenly felt cold. Right then she found a shadow of Mr bajaj standing behind her covering her in a coat and taking her in his warm embrace. “Yes!!! Yes it is. This is what I want. Only an intelligent person said everything is fair in love and war. I don't care about morals or whether it is morally correct or not. This is what I want and I am going to fight for this.” Nitya thought, turned around and nodded at Mr Bose. She took her bag and left from there as quickly as she could anticipating what was coming up. 

But actually no one knew what Mr Bose was plotting. His plan was to completely destroy Rishab and this could only be achieved by making Rishab believe that Prerna still loves Anurag and all his life is actually a lie.

“Rishi!! Rishi!! Rishi!! how devastated you will be when you will find Prerna and Anurag in the middle of nowhere in each other's arms confessing their love to each other” Mr Bose thought and smiled while taking another sip of drink. “Of course!!!! Anurag didn't need to know about that part of the plan. I will deal with him later on. And before you could even understand or grasp what has happened to your beautiful little fairy land you will come back to find it on fire and Kukki caught in the middle of that fire, in danger and being saved by me. Then I will take Kukki away from you citing that you cannot take care of her. Obviously Mr Basu will not let Sneha stay with Rishi considering he can't even take care of his own daughter. And Nitya doesn't need to know about that part as well. I will need her for the next upcoming custody battle that I will slap on Rishi’s face after all she is the best in business. I am so sorry Nitya but I don’t think Rishi will be in any mood to play house with you after that. You will lose Rishi, you will lose everything!!!!!” Mr Bose smiled, dropping his glass with a force on the table.

Chapter 49 updated at Fan Fiction Forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14015

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“I can’t… I can’t… I can’t do this. Yeh doubt aapke man main rahega hamesha main kuch bhi karlo” Prerna said trying to get up and Mr Bajaj stopped her instantly.

“Nahin!!! Nahin rahega. I promise.... I promise….... Prerna jis Rishab Bajaj ko har baat puri duniya se pehle samajh aati hain use yeh baat late se samajh aayi ki everybody has a past and we move on. Mera bhi tha aur woh bhi to aaj hamari life main aa gaya kahi  na kahi se. Aur jab main usse aage badh gaya to …..” Mr Bajaj said, holding on to Prerna. 

“Sach main aage badh gaye hain aap?” Prerna asked

“What???” Mr Bajaj asked, confused. 

“Aap sach main aage badh gaye hain ya aap aaj bhi Nitya se. Maine dekha aapko. Maine dekha aap dono ko office main meeting room main. Ek dusre ko” Prerna said with tears in her eyes and then moved her face away.

“Prerna !!!!! Aap soch bhi kaise sakti hain ki?” Mr Bajaj said and Prerna gave him a questioning look.

“Prerna Nitya ne mujhe hug kiya and it was ...” Mr Bajaj said 

“Yehi to main keh rahi hoon Rishab, Maybe we cannot run from this. Mujhe hamesha se lagta tha that we can because we trust each other but Maybe we cannot run from our pasts. I thought we were done with this with these insecurities with this.. But we haven't.  Isse better hain that we.. we ….” Prerna said and tried to move away

Chapter 50 - updated at fan fiction forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14098