Prologue

Bharosa,

Ek Shabd aur itna gehra matlab,

Chota hai par mazboot hai,

Kaanch hai, deewar hai,

Zameen hai aur Aasmaan hai,

Har Rishta ka Neev hai,

Aur Har Rishta ka Kasht Bhi,

Kya Bharosa ke Bina koi Rishta tik sakta hai?

CHAPTER 1- PG 1

CHAPTER 2-5- PG 3

CHAPTER 6-8- PG 5

CHAPTER 9-10- PG 8

CHAPTER 11-14- PG 10

Edited by abjeya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 1

She crept through the rooms searching for the one she is looking for, her heart beating fast in anticipation. For the first time, she will meet him. She had so many questions for him. But can he provide the answers to her questions or will her quest result in more questions?. Looking at the piece of paper clutched firmly in her hand, she smoothed it out to check the number of the room again. Seeing the housekeeping service coming in, she hid behind the door. She slips in as soon as the housekeeping service enters that room, hiding in the cupboard. She keeps a hand over her mouth covering her giggling at her acting like a secret agent.

The next second the scene before her changes, and tears are constantly streaming down her face as she hears the words “I just consider her a business deal result. She is worth 2 million.” And the next second, the cupboard door opens and she sees the face she hates the most as he sneers at her and he said “I will sell her to you now.”

Riya jerks awake gasping in breath. Shree who was sleeping tonight in her hospital room wakes up hearing her breathing. He comes immediately and rubs her back as she gasps in deep breath. She sees her hands trembling, a symptom which was not seen in 10 years. Shree said “Riya take a deep breath, Everything will be okay. Take a deep breath. Do you want me to call the nurse?”. Riya shook her head. Taking a deep breath, she said “I am fine now, I just want some water.” Shree nods and gives her a glass of water. She drinks it in one gulp. Her hand is trembling while handing it back to Shree. Shree keeps the glass back on the table and looks at her trembling hands. He said “Your hands haven’t trembled in years Riya.” Riya responds “I haven’t had that dream in years also Shree. God! Why is it coming now?”. Shree said “To take a best guess, maybe because you have finally accepted that you are the wife of Arjun Sir.” Riya said “Or do I fear being the wife of Arjun Sir?”. Shree said “I think, the more important question here is Riya, do you trust Arjun Sir with your wounds?”. Riya looks at him in silence as she does not have an answer to that question at all.

Arjun looks at the bodies which were identified with the help of fingerprints. In total, among 24 bodies found only 5 bodies have been identified with the help of fingerprints. Missing reports also did not reveal anything. 3 cabins, almost 72 bodies of women present. Media will have a field day with this. Sakshi had to be called to Delhi to deal with this media stress. Arjun was not looking forward to see her. She will eat his head as soon as she sees him. Rubbing his head to stave off his headache, he looks at his phone as a text notification comes. Riya had sent him a text. Opening the text, he sees that she is asking if he had dinner. He wants to reply in positive but honest communication was one of the things agreed on by him and Roshni in their relationship but here he is not sure if she is asking as a courtesy sake or as a wife. Hearing the second ping, he smiles as she wrote “I know you must have just chai for dinner. But sir, chai does not fill the stomach. Check the fridge, Shree had kept some Chinese takeout to have it later. Have that. Don’t tell Shree.” If Arjun had a choice, he would have spent the night by Riya’s bedside, but Rathore insisted on him going through the cases, to see if Rathore’s theory hold water. This is the first time, after 3 years, Rathore has asked him to check something and Arjun wished that this case had not bought forth such initiative to double check. He knows now Rathore somewhere also wished to take a step forward and unfortunately this step was this case.

Arjun’s thoughts is interrupted by a third ping. Riya wrote “Have the takeout fast. Chotu will get up soon for his 2am snack and he will Shree’s takeout as his snack. Go now. The case files will remain there even if dinner is taking time to be reheated.” Arjun looks at the time and sees that it is 1:30 am. Getting up, he goes to the fridge of the hotel room suite booked for the entire team. Opening it out, he sees the takeout labelled as Shree and takes it to the kitchen to heat it. Removing the heated dinner, he went to sit at the coffee table and messaged her “Why are you awake?”. The dots above shows Riya having read the message, but she is taking some time. Arjun wonders what she is thinking. The ping comes with Riya writing “Not able to sleep.” Arjun wrote back “Bad dream?”. Riya again took sometime to reply and then writes “An old nightmare.”

Arjun hears the door open and sees Chotu come out rubbing his eyes. Hardly acknowledging him, he goes to the fridge and opens the door. His stare widens as he sees no takeout of Shree he can use to fill his snack craving. Arjun said “Chotu.” Turning he sees Arjun Sir sitting on the sofa, his eyes widen and it becomes even bigger as he sees Arjun Sir having Shree’s takeout. Sitting on the sofa opposite Arjun, Arjun pushes the container and said “Have, otherwise your stomach pang will wake the entire team.” Chotu’s eyes could not get wider anymore hearing a teasing from Arjun Sir’s mouth. Arjun swallows back a chuckle. Both finish their food silently. Arjun looks at his phone, but sees no more texts from Riya. He swallows a disappointed sigh. Looking at Arjun’s expression, Chotu felt that he is waiting for someone. Taking a deep breath, scared as an Officer but having to do his duty as a friend, he asked “Arjun Sir, whose call are you waiting for?”. Arjun said absent mindedly “Riya is not able to sleep.” Chotu gives a slight smile, seeing Arjun waiting for Riya’s text. Chotu then takes a deep breath, knowing he may be crossing a line but it his duty as her friend. Chotu said in a serious voice “Arjun Sir?”. Arjun looks up at him noting the seriousness in Chotu’s voice. Chotu said “Please remember one thing about Riya.” Arjun nods giving his consent that he is listening. Chotu said “There are wounds on Riya also. And it is not the kind which we can see and she will show willingly. So please don’t give up on her please.”

So here is the sequel posting for WADA RAHA. It will be 14-15 Chapters at most. So please like or comment if still interested. Daily posting is not possible but I will try to update 2-3 chapters by the next Sunday. Fingers crossed. Stay Home, Stay Safe and please take necessary precautions to ensure that Corona stays outside your home.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So nice.

I was waiting for this one. 

The pace of the story is totally matching with the previous one and I like it to the best.

So Riya also has her share of wounds and nightmares. I am waiting to see how Arjun will get to her wounds and how he will react and the most important, how both of them will heal each other.

The case aspect is intriguing. And I wonder if there is any link between all these murders and Sikander also. 

Looking forward to read this one. Reading something as beautiful as this after so long has made my day.

Please continue soon. I will keep checking your thread.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great going....do update soon plz.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Not the kind you can see

...wow super line ....I love the way u weave u r character sketches so many layers

I love ri and chotu bonding also 😘

Update soon waiting

membernew thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice start.. please continue... 

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Riya has a past n nightmares 

Wonder how she escaped from there 

Waiting for ariya bonding