Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I remember the video... It looked uncomfortable to me... And the guy was clearly stone drunk while recording a segment with little children.... Talk about being responsible..

Shockingly Most of the singing fraternity supported him... Kisi ko bachchon ki fikar hi nahin.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Children should not be in show business. Can show business be made less exploitative and can strict laws be in place and can awareness be widespread? Yes. But only in Utopia. Whatever a parent says, that they are doing this for their child's talent blah blah blah -using your kid in any way that puts them in an environment thats dangerous, filled with strangers who have the liberty to touch them that's never worth it for the child. Their talent can wait. Let them have a childhood like everybody else. I am completely against children shows. It's nothing but exploitation from parents for monetary gains at the expense of their child's mental health and safety. All this talent showcasing is bulls*it.

Even if somehow the child is not scarred from a predatory experience, the withdrawals of attention later causes mental imbalance too. Sudden fame and then sudden whiplash of nothing. There's hardly an pro that can justify these cons.

Show business is hard enough for adults because of its predatory ways.. so imagine what it must be for a child. Paedophile rings exist. I shudder thinking what goes on behind the scenes. This was one instance caught on camera and thank god for that. Hopefully saved the little girl from further exploitation. I honestly hope so.

Also parents who let people exploit their child may the burn in the same hell as the paedophiles. They are no less than criminals themselves.

I completely agree . Children in entertainment industry are being exploited and being deprived of normal childhood. When young children of age 5-6 dances on some shitty numbers with difficult moves it literally breaks my heart.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

I completely agree . Children in entertainment industry are being exploited and being deprived of normal childhood. When young children of age 5-6 dances on some shitty numbers with difficult moves it literally breaks my heart.

Haan bilkul i mean kids are given less clothes and made to dance on sexually suggestive item numbers 😡 horrible.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Some parents only care about the money which is sad

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Haan bilkul i mean kids are given less clothes and made to dance on sexually suggestive item numbers 😡 horrible.

That little girl Rupsha. Doesn't even know what's happening with her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What is the real story ??

954014 thumbnail

i get really bad feelings watching old movies with child stars..i can't enjoy them anymore...

i saw one music video on youtube the other day from a Bollywood movie in 70s, it had a little girl dressed like an adult and it looked very exploitative ..

whenever i read about how exploitative Hollywood is i shudder to think just how much worse it would be in Bollywood..

i also can't watch desi singing talent shows, judges just don't respect personal boundaries.. just because someone is a child doesn't mean they don't want personal space.. the desi parents could be naive too, they think the judges are esteemed and turn their blind eye..

Salman Khan used to come to these shows and at times used to forcefully strip male contestants' shirts off..

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 4 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you're in a professional environment, there shouldn't be any kissing, period. The girl clearly looked shocked/flustered. Think about it, would you let your kid get kissed on the lips by a 40yr man you've only k ow for a few months??! Hell, you wouldn't even allow your own family to do that, so who the hell is he

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wasnt Ismail Darbar accused of impregnating a contestant of SRGM and the girl even tried to commit suicide.

The world of showbiz is dirty and power plays a big role and when you have power on one side and desperation to make it on the other side, the result is scary.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This is old news and has been discussed quite a bit. Please avoid bringing up topics that will bash celebs again and again. Closed.