Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter-2 

After taking the revenge of yesterday's waterfall, the satisfied Jodha stepped out of the class followed by not so happy friend Trisha who had just received a boring plus strict lecture from her professor for not submitting the assignment. But the fault was not hers nope all thanks to her short term memory plus her revengeful friend who hadn't bothered to remind her about the assignment. But the best part of Her revenge was when Jodha advised their Prof. to give her double assignments as the punishment so next time she would never repeat the same mistake, advice which was gladly accepted and implemented too.

Stopping the delighted friend in midway.

" Jodha! How mean of you, couldn't you wait for another opportunity for your revenge. Firstly u didn't remind me about the assignment and ya tell me when u completed it I hadn't seen u yesterday or any assignment work yesterday" winced Trisha.

"I have completed it before holidays when u were, as usual, busy with ur boyfriend on the phone chatting and talking and what not___" replied Jodha very calmly.

Cutting her in between 

"Fine but why u advised to the dummy  Professor to give me the double assignment and ya, of course, ur revenge doesn't end there. You also advised her to give me only one day to complete the assignments I mean how could you .i am your best friend Jo," complained Trisha.

After hearing her friend's plight the delighted friend realized that she really did go too far and just created extra trouble for her dear friend.

"Woh___" tried to apologize guilty Jodha but before she could say something further, the annoyed friend already left the place while placing her mobile on her ear and leaving her tensed friend behind.

Trisha was about to give her friend the peace of mind but her mobile and the name flashing on its screen stopped her in between so without saying anything to Jodha she moved from there without realizing that act of hers made her friend more guilty for her previous actions.

"Hey, Roby" answered Trisha while moving towards the canteen.

"what's up baby". 

"Nothing" replied Trisha while thinking about assignment problem

"What happened baby u r sounding tense" asked Roby who could sense something was wrong.

"Nothing just boring lectures but u r sounding quite happy ya of course about our today's date" chirped Trisha to make her boyfriend at ease.

"Ya that I am but the main reason is actually my bestie is coming back after the whole three months and I am at airport to receive him," said Roby.

"you mean the Jalal about whom I am hearing for the past three months especially from girls," asked Trisha.

"yup" confirmed Roby.

"wow omg it means finally I will meet him and that too face to face," asked excitedly forgetting all about her current problem.

"Of course baby, but I called you to say sorry that we can't go on a date today_____," said Roby nervously knowing his girlfriends' reaction very well and like he was expecting

Cutting him in between

"Wait a minute it means you are going out with him right and that's why you are ditching me.How can you be so mean I mean I understand he is your best buddy but what about me" exploded Trisha.

"It's not like that it's just that if I don't go with him he will become upset and you know na baby he has returned after a long time"  tried to reason the sweating boyfriend.

"Oh! Ya of course friend is more important and girlfriend she is least important.Am I right BABY" fumed Trisha by emphasizing on baby a little extra.

Please try to understand I can't be at two places at the same time. For your baby please only this time permit me,  next time will not jeopardize my plans like this.Please baby for me" pleaded Roby as he knew this is the only way to pacify his fuming girlfriend.

After thinking for a minute

"I have a better idea you can't be present at two places at the very same time but we can I mean me and Jalal we three could meet together actually not three but four.In this way your friend will also not be upset with you"said Trisha while sipping her drink in the canteen.

After thinking it's pros and cons and of course being option less Roby had to agree.

"ya that sounds good but four? and who is the fourth one and why" asked Roby.

"Dumbo, if we trio will go then it will be awkward.Moreover,we would also need privacy na and during that time your friend will need company so there should be another girl too".explained Trisha.

Agreeing to her point of view Roby" And who is that person, Trisha"

On this "of course,Jodha"stated Trisha like it was quite obvious.

But the reaction was not what she expected Ruby"What jodha are you sure I mean she hates  date type things and of course for her everything like this is useless or should I say in simple words Miss touch me not".

Poor Roby forgot that he was talking badly about Jodha that too in front of Trisha and how can Trisha remain silent as someone had said something insulting about her best friend.

"hey, how dare u talk about my friend like that"exploded Trisha making Roby more vulnerable than before who just wanted to bang his head against the wall.

"I am really sorry baby I was not saying in a  bad way but the question is will she agree. I mean____" Roby tried to reason again.

But like always ignoring him and cutting him in between 

Trisha" that is up to me I will take care of it"

Leaving with no other option Ruby stated with a sign"Ok as ur wish my princess".

Hearing the desired reply Trisha replied sweetly " that's like my bf. I love you, baby".

Roby "So we will meet at 5:00 pm on our date what says".

Trisha " No we can't go that time actually I am very busy with my stupid assignments firstly I have to complete them then we can go. How about at 9:00."

Roby"Ok I will let you know the venue".

Trisha"ok Baby see you then bye".

"Bye baby", responded Roby.

Trisha's POV: 

Shit, I have put myself in another trouble I told Roby that Jodha will come but the question is Will Jo agree?.

Roby is right, Jodha is really my dearest friend I like everything about her and I can never stand a single bad word or even bad thinking against her. But the thing I don't like is her response to relationships. I mean why she always wants to live a boring life so many boys tried to approach her but she has two things one polite rejection and another one is ignorance I have to think about something to make her life interesting and exciting but before that, I have to think about how to make her agree. I will have to beg or blackmail her to agree on this.

With this thought, Trisha left from there.

Jodha entered the apartment that belongs to Trisha's parents and shared by both and like she expected her friend was totally fussed off due to the burden of two assignments. To pacify her annoyed yet dear friend Jodha simply hugged her from behind but still didn't receive any response.

Realizing her childish punishment had gone a little too far as Trisha hates assignment to the core the guilty friend apologized

Jodha"ok sorry baba I guess my revenge went a little too far," said while placing her chin on her shoulder.

But again getting no response.

Jodha"please say something" while trying to her the upset friend face to herself "ok fine whatever punishment u will say I will bear it. Now happy"

After hearing this from her guilty friend an idea popped in devil friends mind.

"Whatever I will say you will agree and won't back out," asked Trisha with a straight face.

"yes, I will" responded desperate friend.

Trisha asked, "Promise?" while stretching her hand towards her friend who without wasting another second-placed her hand in hers with the response"Promise".

Phew! With this, my second Chapter is also done 

Note: Update will be fast up to 20th chapter of possible daily I will try to post a chapter after 20 chapters I will update weekly.

Please do vote and leave your valuable views.

Thank you 😊😊

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trisha....😆

Jodha has no idea , what is coming towards her .

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohh...now jodha's first date will be Jalal... waiting for their encounter...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Can't wait for 25th chappy 

SomeoneloveJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome back Sherry 👏😉😃

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sho123

Hi Mavi 

Nope came back 

You still here wow 

Ni yr 

Just rejoin it

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

Trisha....😆

Jodha has no idea , what is coming towards her .

Ya let's wait and watch 

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

Wohh...now jodha's first date will be Jalal... waiting for their encounter...

Ya you don't need to wait much

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Can't wait for 25th chappy 

Me too 

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SomeoneloveJA

Welcome back Sherry 👏😉😃