Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have no idea which abusive and offensive slangs i am still using. But kudos to this broken system for preventing me to use those slangs. LMAO. Much needed feature!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

^^^ I don't agree with you. Disha is really, really pretty. She also needs to connect to the female segment of the population, not only the males. Every top actress (like Madhuri, Deepika, preity) have had equal number of females as well as male fans. If you concentrate only on one segment, you're doomed.

Also, being typecast in sexy roles won't do anything for her career. She needs to explore all genres, if she wants to reach the top. That is, assuming she wants to reach the top.

If her ambitions are limited to being a sex-symbol, then she's doing great. But I think she has the potential to be much, much more.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

^^^ I don't agree with you. Disha is really, really pretty. She also needs to connect to the female segment of the population, not only the males. Every top actress (like Madhuri, Deepika, preity) have had equal number of females as well as male fans. If you concentrate only on one segment, you're doomed.

Also, being typecast in sexy roles won't do anything for her career. She needs to explore all genres, if she wants to reach the top. That is, assuming she wants to reach the top.

If her ambitions are limited to being a sex-symbol, then she's doing great. But I think she has the potential to be much, much more.

Completely agreed. Hopefully, she will concentrate on the career. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Image may contain: 2 people

She looks so angelic here!

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

I Agree. She can utilize her cuteness factor and come into the league of Shraddha, Kiara atleast. I actually liked her in M.S Dhoni. She did really well there, but after that its been downhill only. 

Her over sexualization of herself has put me off. Otherwise I would have rooted for her.

She comes across as trying really hard. Kabhi kabar its understandable, but offscreen events mein bhi she comes up dressed with this plunging necklines everytime. And the thing is, it does not look classly. Some people are able to carry off such looks.. For me, Disha isnt one of them.

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes it is.Afterall people fell in love with her after watching her in that Dhoni movie bcoz of that cute sweet smile only.But one cannot ride only on cuteness factor.Her smile has so much innocence.Disha is infact a rare combo of cute n hot.What I like about her is that she doesn’t indulge in nonsense antics to prove her hotness.U watch her interview she comes across as a very normal girl.So I will never put her in the same category of Urvashi Rautela who is gorgeous but dumb n desperate.Her body is talk of the town so obv she will flaunt it n she does have a great bod so why not.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No, absolute no. Disha has a very common face or say average looks. That's the reason she wears skimpy or bare nude clothes to catch attention.