Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

I think people love putting others in boxes. Oh you're the cute one. Oh you're the ugly one. Oh you're the hot one. Oh you're supposed to be the sex bomb.

So when someone tries to be something more than that, people are confused and don't know how to label them.

Kudos to Disha for being able to be both cute and sexy. Yeah maybe some prefer her to be more covered and bubbly, but she's more than that and she's doing what she wants. Good for her.

Is Disha trying to be more than that? I don't think so. I think she's killed her cute vibe completely. I literally had a hard time finding pictures where she's covered up! Of course it's her choice, though.

Being typecast is the natural by-product of what she is projecting herself as. She's moved from obscurity to being typecast as a sex symbol. I guess if that's what she's aiming as, it's all fine.

But I was assuming that she wants to be something more than that. I was assuming that she wanted to challenge herself in some way. But when you are blind to your own potential, this is where the problematic label comes in.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't mind actresses posting hot stuff but disha only posts those things more often, which I don't like

She either posts workout videos or her hot photos that's it. She shud try and experiment new things n post different types of pictures in different attires

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I thought the views might pick up post film release, but it didn't. Same with her Malang songs.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Any female's USP is their looks ⭐️

Thats even true for women you meet on blind dates 👍🏼

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I don't mind actresses posting hot stuff but disha only posts those things more often, which I don't like

She either posts workout videos or her hot photos that's it. She shud try and experiment new things n post different types of pictures in different attires

Aur kuch ho toh phir na post karegi. Usually kutte billi ke pics/video share karne wale ke personality nahin hote hai... they are boring af in their day to day life.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's a terrible actress , that's for sure.

1177158 thumbnail

She knows that her career as a actor will never be successful. Just like yami is stuck with fair and lovely, she is getting stuck with calvin klein.

707793 thumbnail

She knows her USP ...her twitter and insta are enough to know her USP ...

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think she is one of the most conventionally good looking actresses we have mong newbies. She's got the vibe that priyanka, deepika, katrina had in her body language and aura. She can also dance.

She is way better looking than sara, jhanvi, alia. and to me she is better looking than Tara, who is just pretty..but I wouldnt call her exceptional looking personally.

She can possibly improve her acting skills. If she successfully does this and is a part of hit films..she has the power to reach the top just based on the way BW works imo.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vsbarry

I think she is one of the most conventionally good looking actresses we have mong newbies. She's got the vibe that priyanka, deepika, katrina had in her body language and aura. She can also dance.

She is way better looking than sara, jhanvi, alia. and to me she is better looking than Tara, who is just pretty..but I wouldnt call her exceptional looking personally.

She can possibly improve her acting skills. If she successfully does this and is a part of hit films..she has the power to reach the top just based on the way BW works imo.

She's already a part of ormax list this month. I think her popularity has risen after Malang. She has the potential to be the next big thing. This is where her acid test lies. If she can improve her acting skills, she has a chance to reach the top. Also, she needs to tone down on the sexuality IMHO. That only leads to chances of being typecast.

Mohit Suri has presented her beautifully in Malang.