Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Disha is hot . She looks Desi with exotic figure. I don't find her cute TBH. Cute is someone like Alia, ananya for me. Disha is hot , like how Deepika was before she started doing bhansali films.

This is where I feel I have a diff. opinion. Disha can be wayyyyyyyyyyy cuter than Ananya/Alia when she wants to. Just see this picture:

Vacay Mode On! Disha Patani enjoys sweater weather in Japan ...

She has a sublime face. She should emphasize more on that, that's what I feel.

Anyone can be called hot if they are skimpily clad. I believe hotness is not about the lack of clothes. Disha can be hot even above, a nice mixture of cute and hot.

Maybe I am not able to explain myself well, I hope u get what I mean.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Iska face kaun dekhta hai be? She shows a lot of goodies to ignore her face.

No one gets millions of followers by being cute. Tits, Boobs n botty sells.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Iska face kaun dekhta hai be? She shows a lot of goodies to ignore her face.

No one gets millions of followers by being cute. Tits, Boobs n botty sells.

EXACTLY my point.

She has crafted herself in a way that will resonate with her target audience. But she has also limited herself in this endeavour, by cutting off the chances of broadening her career.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

EXACTLY my point.

She has crafted herself in a way that will resonate with her target audience. But she has also limited herself in this endeavour, by cutting off the chances of broadening her career.

Cuteness doesn't sell, doesn't get insta followers and doesn't get movies. Ayesha Takia played cute and was nowhere.

There is no cute actress rn. Everyone is trying to be different ( like Tapsee Bhoomi) or hot . Even Aloo baby is trying to be hot

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Cuteness doesn't sell, doesn't get insta followers and doesn't get movies. Ayesha Takia played cute and was nowhere.

There is no cute actress rn. Everyone is trying to be different ( like Tapsee Bhoomi) or hot . Even Aloo baby is trying to be hot

And failing misreably.

No top actress was over-sexualized like Disha. Look at Madhuri, Preity, Rani,Kareena, Deepika. They all maintained a balance between cute and hot.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

or maybe because she signed a deal with Calvin Klein that requires her to sport CK bikinis and swim wears?

And which actress today doesn't show off cleavages, wear skimpy clothes and do bikini posts? Why all the time, it is always pinpointed back to Disha, as if she is the only one.

From Deepika to Anushka to Katrina to Alia to Kangu to Kareena to Sonam to heck even Vidya when she was fit, have done bold photo shoots, wore clothes revealing cleavages in functions and so on. I mean there are those who have neither breasts nor butts, still use pads to flaunt them.

girls in this forum are hell bent against female celebs who are popular among male contingency, and overhype others. Seems like the only female celebs that are given respect in this forum by the females, are those who fake themselves as some sort of women empowerment warriors.

Because she does it all the time.

I agree with you, maybe it's what her brand endorsement demands.

But it has backfired on Disha, that's what I'm trying to say. She has cut off all relatability factor, which is an unconscious factor which determines people's preferences, more often than you'd think.

Also, I repeat again, she has sparked off a lot of negativity, even amongst males. Just see the comments to this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHskP9wglJ8

No-one is praising her hotness or sexiness. They are making fun of her.

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The thing is Disha comes across as desperate like an urvashi rautela which is an off putting quality for every gender i guess...Urvashi is a gorgeous girl but no one takes her seriously because of this..Even a sunny leaone with all the skin show doesnt look desperate..so its not about body show..its how u conduct yourself.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I'm not saying her loveliness disappears. All I'm saying is, the way she projects herself will have an impact on her career, and she will not be taken seriously. The society is still misogynistic enough to typecast ppl like her (you can see it on social media). We don't live in utopia, we live in a society where people judge others based on how they dress and what vibe they project.

I'm saying she looks her best when she's cute and that's my opinion.

I think people love putting others in boxes. Oh you're the cute one. Oh you're the ugly one. Oh you're the hot one. Oh you're supposed to be the sex bomb.

So when someone tries to be something more than that, people are confused and don't know how to label them.

Kudos to Disha for being able to be both cute and sexy. Yeah maybe some prefer her to be more covered and bubbly, but she's more than that and she's doing what she wants. Good for her.

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

The only reason she began doing all the skin show recently is because she seems to have realised she is neither extremely beautiful nor extremely talented...and she’s not a nepo either... so the only way for her to sustain fame is to be half naked most of the time

This is the truth.... If she did have a good talent she would have gotten some good projects and after a few years would have a name rightly earned for her acting talent.... these oversexed images tend to become stale after a while and people's interest moves on to next hot one pretty soon...

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

The thing is Disha comes across as desperate like an urvashi rautela which is an off putting quality for every gender i guess...Urvashi is a gorgeous girl but no one takes her seriously because of this..Even a sunny leaone with all the skin show doesnt look desperate..so its not about body show..its how u conduct yourself.

Disha Patani is the Megan Fox of BW.

1. Beautiful and over-sexualized

2. Comes across as someone who if they could have worked on their acting, might have got huge popularity but fixated on their sex appeal ( as opposed to a Scarlett Johansson, for example, whose sex appeal morphed into a larger desire to improve herself on all fronts)