mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I have seen both Super 30 and Batla House, and was impressed by this doe-eyed actress with an innocent charm and reasonable talent as well. I felt she can go places if she brushes up on her acting skills a bit more, because she already has the looks and screen presence.

However, I just ended up watching Love Sonia and she was phenomenal in it. I believe this was her actual debut. I feel the other 2 movies I mentioned above just didn't give her the right platform to exhibit her acting skills.

Mrunal Thakur Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography & More ยป StarsUnfolded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUodifWNxU

I feel she has the potential, she just needs the right projects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is very cute and beautiful looks with good acting talent....that saying I dont see her as hot or sexy. 

My opinion is to have mix of sexiness, hotness, cuteness together with acting talent which makes the heroine to become big. 

Hotness and sexiness alone makes Disha patani and cuteness and beautiful alone makes Diana penty.  

Edited by rombixsaturn - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rombixsaturn

She is very cute and beautiful looks with good acting talent....that saying I dont see her as hot or sexy. 

My opinion is to have mix of sexiness, hotness, cuteness together which makes the heroine to become big. 

Hotness and sexiness alone makes Disha patani and cuteness and beautiful alone makes Diana penty.  

I agree with you, but someone like Amrita Rao showed that you can be successful without having the sexy vibe. I agree Mrunal can never reach the top position because she comes across as innocent and cute, rather than hot, but I think she can fill a void in BW left by Amrita Rao, which no actress has been able to fill as the girl-next-door charm.