Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

BIg B was not so powerful than as hes now

Now an aura larger than life image created of him likes hes clean and decent and sanskari

That time may be no such image of his existed

Zenaat aman had affair with sanjay khan i think na thats why he hit her her eye got damaged

Zenat aman was studied in US she was a modern girl wonder how she took such things unlike other heroines who were uneducated and came from poor families mostly. Only rekha was an actors daughter so powerful and rich rest i am not sure they came from big families. I heard recently rekha was molested and kissed forcefully by navin nischol in first movie. She was hardly 14-15 years. Thats so sad, if an big heros daughter(gemini ganeshan of south) can be treated so imagine how other heroines were treated? Everyone kept quiet as they would have no work if they raised voice. Even today in corporate you raise voice voice or complaint you will lose job thats why women keep quiet. Same for bollywood when family is dependent on these women for bread and butter how can they speak up? They will not get job at all, look at tanushree dutta

Actually unlike the movie Mahanati, Gemini Ganesan never owned up to Rekha being his daughter; he abandoned her and her family. Imagine if her own father disowned her, what can you expect from a filthy preying industry?

It made me really sad to read what you shared above...had no idea. Fun fact I just found out online, Rekha was a lesser-known and Navin Nischol was of hero status when they did their first movie together. Glad she at least got successful in hindi industry, despite her personal life tragedies. I don't think Rekha ever spoke about her casting couch experiences...most heroines hesitate to do so, because they (rightfully) fear both social stigma and being boycotted by industry.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bunty S Walia

@bunty_walia

·

Replying to @juniorbachchan

@SrBachchan

and 6 others

This is one hell of a film! The one n only AMITABH BACHCHAN!Fire
Flexed biceps

Bollywood Bubble

@bollybubble

·

#Jhund’ teaser: #AmitabhBachchan is all set to channel street urchins’ energy in the right direction

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

smiley37 🤣 Where are all celebs bodies draped with Indian flag? Kuch bhi. Its an offence to drape a civilian body with Indian flag.

sridevi ji's

she died maybe taking too many shots.

sorry....being harsh and nasty.

i was shocked to see her body wrapped green orange...

like kuch bhi??

now tell me, sorry harsh again...kal amit ji chal basse, toh uskaa bhi wrap kiya jaayega with national flag?

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Correct me if I am wrong but I read an article of all the men Amrita Singh dated before she got married to saif and big b was one of the people she dated. If both big b and Amrita were dating each other and kept it a private affair, I don’t know how that is considered forcibly kissing. Now if your not dating that person and they kissed you or touch or some type than it’s considered a me too movement

People can be sexually abused in a relationship/marriage/etc too.

But if they were consensually kissing and someone just caught them kissing and thought he's forcing on her if their affair was a secret, then yeah he didn't do anything

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

People can be sexually abused in a relationship/marriage/etc too.

But if they were consensually kissing and someone just caught them kissing and thought he's forcing on her if their affair was a secret, then yeah he didn't do anything

I am sorry if I am being harsh but if your in a relationship and someone abused you sexually or forceful do things to you, get out of that relationship. Why are you still staying in that relationship? Run as fast as you from that person.
the_notebook thumbnail

I am sorry if I am being harsh but if your in a relationship and someone abused you sexually or forceful do things to you, get out of that relationship. Why are you still staying in that relationship? Run as fast as you from that person.

That wasn't the point of my post, I was saying that sexual abuse can happen even if you're dating. Also as for people not leaving a sexually abusive relationship, that's a different matter and I'd rather not explain it here because that is not the point of the post. But you can look up trauma bonding/stockholm syndrome in abusive relationships and the psychology behind it if you really wonder why abuse victims stay with their abuser.
Edited by Sailor-Moon - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That wasn't the point of my post, I was saying that sexual abuse can happen even if you're dating. Also as for people not leaving a sexually abusive relationship, that's a different matter and I'd rather not explain it here because that is not the point of the post. But you can look up trauma bonding/stockholm syndrome in abusive relationships and the psychology behind it if you really wonder why abuse victims stay with their abuser.

I have a friend who gets beaten by her husband, she complains and runs away from him by going to shelters but then goes back to him at end. I guess it makes sense they have a trauma bonding or they love the person that they can’t leave. I understand you can be in that kind of relationship and that’s why I admire the women who are strong enough to leave the situation and I know that one strong woman in my workplace who left.
the_notebook thumbnail

I have a friend who gets beaten by her husband, she complains and runs away from him by going to shelters but then goes back to him at end. I guess it makes sense they have a trauma bonding or they love the person that they can’t leave. I understand you can be in that kind of relationship and that’s why I admire the women who are strong enough to leave the situation and I know that one strong woman in my workplace who left.

Poor her, hope one day she somehow gets out of it
Edited by Sailor-Moon - 4 years ago