Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

smiley37 🤣 Where are celebs bodies draped with Indian flag? Kuch bhi. Its an offence to drape a civilian body with Indian flag.

Some celebs get it if I'm not wrong. Sridevi got hers wrapped with Tiranga.

1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Some celebs get it if I'm not wrong. Sridevi got hers wrapped with Tiranga.

Its rare. Sridevi was given state funeral cos of her public impact. Doubt likes of Rishi Kapoor would get it. Next might be AB Sr. Or Rajnikanth. Sridevi and Shahi Kapoor were the only ones I remember till now I guess.

I guess I should add "all" celebs. Not like every actor gets a state funeral.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago
RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I know the times were different but I remember reading how Zeenat Aman was being beating at a party and Big B never intervened b/c it was Sanjay Khan and he has underworld ties. So really how powerful are the Bachchans really? But I agree, I think he's def a lot humble now but the that time for women was brutual--no one had rights and no one ever wetn against the leading man

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

·

#AmitabhBachchan and #Sairaat director Nagraj Popatrao Manjule collaborate for the first time... First glimpse of #Jhund... Teaser out tomorrow... Produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Raaj Hiremath, Savita Raj Hiremath, Nagraj Manjule, Gargee Kulkarni and Meenu Aroraa.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

oye oye got it now😆

But this loooks really great👍🏼 Thanks for thread

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45lj-bGVOHE[/YOUTUBE]

Jhund - Announcement Date | Amitabh Bachchan | Nagraj Manjule | 8th May 2020

not at all why would they release it on the net if they had any faith in it? Even Bhushan who serves all sort of trash has no faith imagine.
reams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And how has Bachchan himself not announced this on SM? Looks like he isn't happy either.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

I know the times were different but I remember reading how Zeenat Aman was being beating at a party and Big B never intervened b/c it was Sanjay Khan and he has underworld ties. So really how powerful are the Bachchans really? But I agree, I think he's def a lot humble now but the that time for women was brutual--no one had rights and no one ever wetn against the leading man

BIg B was not so powerful than as hes now

Now an aura larger than life image created of him likes hes clean and decent and sanskari

That time may be no such image of his existed

Zenaat aman had affair with sanjay khan i think na thats why he hit her her eye got damaged

Zenat aman was studied in US she was a modern girl wonder how she took such things unlike other heroines who were uneducated and came from poor families mostly. Only rekha was an actors daughter so powerful and rich rest i am not sure they came from big families. I heard recently rekha was molested and kissed forcefully by navin nischol in first movie. She was hardly 14-15 years. Thats so sad, if an big heros daughter(gemini ganeshan of south) can be treated so imagine how other heroines were treated? Everyone kept quiet as they would have no work if they raised voice. Even today in corporate you raise voice voice or complaint you will lose job thats why women keep quiet. Same for bollywood when family is dependent on these women for bread and butter how can they speak up? They will not get job at all, look at tanushree dutta

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Since you guys talking about Sanjay zeenat affair who turned into marriage. Here is the article

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can’t believe his doormat wife cheered while he beat the other woman like he still cheated on you with that other woman married with her while you had his kids.

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reams

Not that she should have fought him off but I wish she did. Would have taught that creep a lesson for life. But in any case she isn't at fault it's unfortunate she became his victim. But she still seems from like a physically and mentally strong woman who won't take crap from anyone. What I meant is if he could get away with this behavior with her, how must he have behaved with other actresses.

You never know. She might have given him a piece of her mind and seen a dearth of film offers, due to his clout. I too had hoped the me too movement would expose AB for who he is, just like they did with Alok Nath. A friend of mine is working in film industry and mentioned how it is an open secret that AB is a hard-core womanizer.

Did you see this article by Karan Thapar and his interview with AB, how AB took out his anger on Jaya, (when he was asked about his affairs) and ultimately had his article retracted?

https://scroll.in/reel/887159/when-amitabh-bachchan-lost-his-cool-at-jaya-after-an-awkward-interview-with-journalist-karan-thapar

Edited by Shailesh_Rathi - 4 years ago