Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

šŸ¤£ ur obsession with nonactor is so obvious LLOL

Heck, I haven't even made that many posts on šŸ…. The few posts I have, of course I've dissed him. I repeat, because he can't act šŸ˜‚

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Heck, I haven't even made that many posts on šŸ…. The few posts I have, of course I've dissed him. I repeat, because he can't act šŸ˜‚

ur knowledge about boxoffice is very limited too upgrade it dear varun was never a massy herO LOL
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Personally I don't care about masala movie box office numbers. Varun to me is a much better actor than Tiger and without a doubt more versatile than Tiger. But Tiger is cuter, hotter, fitter. More importantly he is the absolute best at what he does in his generation if not across all generations. There is a huge audience in Indian cinema who love action flicks and no one seems to do those anymore except for John who does extremely boring movies that might have action but in no way a "masala" film, Salman Khan whose action sequences get lazier and dumber with each movie and Ajay Devgn once in 5 years in a Singham movie. There are few others who dabble in action like Sid but they are not worthy of being mentioned. Tiger gets to be King of this genre because there is no one else here and even if they were here they don't compare to him. He is younger, fitter, and capable of doing amazing stunts that no one else will even dare to try. I am sure Varun would like to dominate the silly comedy but there is not much in his movies that are not available in some other comedy movie. Even there he doesn't do enough comedy to be called king of masala comedy.

It also doesn't hurt that in a pool of amazing Bollywood male dancers like Hrithik, Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun, and Shahid, Tiger is the probably one of the best dancers if not the best. Varun is a good dancer but he is probably the last one in this list despite his two dance movies.

Varun was really popular with young girls few years ago, but as girls get older they lose their adoration for their celeb male crushes. Part of the reason why I think SRK lost his big fan base. I remember late 90s and early 2000s I couldn't find a single girl who wasn't dying over SRK. Then they grew up and crush either ended or matured. Varun's female fans got older and probably moved on. Tiger is the new heart-throb for the current generation of young female fans.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Varun is actually the worst actor. Have you heard his voice ? He has a permanent tapori tone to it that he can never hide. It takes away from his overall act

Tiger on the hand has a nice manly voice.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uhmm Tiger is not even in the same genre as Varun though. But regardless Tiger has cemented his place due to hard work and he now understands his strengths are in action and catering towards that. Hes also very knowledgeable in martial arts and shows his interest is in this area. While Varun is more of a rom com dude.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Yes we all know u dont like him but u keep saying the same thing he cant act. Hes a performer for me and is in the likes of Jacky Chan and bruce lee. We love him for his actions and not acting. No body said hes got acting skills like Amir Khan lol

Edited by anna143 - 4 years ago
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

šŸ¤£ ur obsession with nonactor is so obvious LLOL

My man! Every time I see her posts, this is an apt reaction. Just leave it here and call it a day.

Akshay Jali GIF - Akshay Jali Na GIFs

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Bollywood hero has to be manly and Varun just isnā€™t. Heā€™s the Govinda of our times, he should stick to those tapori type roles

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The Bollywood hero has to be manly and Varun just isnā€™t. Heā€™s the Govinda of our times, he should stick to those tapori type roles

Sunny Deol was a mans man and even if was marginalized out

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tiger can do better action , dance and has screen presence which made him shine despite sharing screen with a huge star like Hrithik . Single screens audience were missing someone like him for years