Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

waiting for the next part👍🏼.

Thank you so much for reading! Next part coming up.

curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is getting interesting now, that Chammi is back to home, and Jameel having feelings for her. 😳 Can't wait to see her reaction after knowing that she caught him.😉

Gr8 job @Aash.😊

So glad you're enjoying it! Thank you for reading, next part coming in garma garam.

curledup thumbnail

4 The bet

The laughter dimmed from her eyes and she took a step back. Jameel instinctively reached out to hold on to her but she took another step back and ran. Jameels face became grim, his hands reaching out only to grab air.

“Badi amma, what happened?” Tameezans voice beckoned his mothers attention from his grim face.

His mother laughed, her usual hollow laugh of reassurance "nothing nothing, tumhari Amma aur Jameel ki purani aadat hai, they love to play with each other"

His mother took Tameezan into her room.

Jameel had had enough. She wasn’t talking to him, she wasn’t playing with him, she wasn’t even looking at him. Angered with her behaviour he pursued her. His lengthy footsteps matching her hurried ones, his

"Chammi, enough is enough you must talk to me" His loud voice pierced through the silence that had fallen onto his house.

Her back was towards him, she was physically trembling. He heard her take in a deep breath, and say "please go"

"I will not" if she was stubborn so was he, he would match her stubborn behaviour and he started walking towards her ‘I will not go until you talk to me, this is so unlike you-‘ Jameel stopped mid sentence as she turned her body further away from him. A surge of anger came over him and he grabbed her arm forcefully turning her body towards him ‘how many times have I told you that when I’m talking don’t turn away from me’

"Let go of me" she said, her voice small, he could feel her body shaking under his touch

"Chammi look at me" yet she didn’t, putting his hand underneath her chin he turned her face upwards.

"What do you want?" Came her question, her eyes were damp. But Jameel was past the point of any reason, his lips furled into a grimace, his eyes narrowing with frustration.

"How many times have I told you when I’m talking to you look at me, how many times must I tell you how much I despise stubbornness. Stop being stubborn and look at me, stop ignoring me" His face inched closer to hers with every word spoken, they were a breath apart.

Chammi said nothing, the tears replaced with anger, she matched the look in his eyes and forcefully pushed him backward and sputtered "I hate you"

Surprised, but not yet diminished, Jameel looked towards her, menacingly he took a step towards her. She in turn took one back, one step forward and another step back. They had been here before, his lips turned upward into a smile as he remembered how he had cornered her. Different time, different excuse, yet as he walked towards her he realised his need to be close to her was always the only reason.

Chammis back hit the wall, aghast at his behaviour she asked "Are you laughing at me?: Ah! That was it! She was back he thought, her gussa peaking through her facade.

Jameels smile grew and with it his actions were all the more bolder. 'She still doesn’t know how to lie.'

"You couldn’t hate me even if you tried" He remarked, his hand coming up to flick her nose. "Tum abhi takh mujhe chahti ho’"

"Never!" She looked away, and crossed her arms over her heaving bosom.

Jameels eyes glanced down "Lagi shart?" Challenging Chammi was always a delight, her feisty nature was stimulating, and as always she didn’t disappoint.

"Mai aapko vaja yah shart laga ki paband nahi ho"

"Teek hai, hum paband bana lehte hai" Shocked by his words and nature she looked back up at him.

"What will it take for you to leave me alone?"

"Bet with me, bet that in 14 days if I don’t prove that you still love me then I will leave you alone, I will never talk to you, never look at you, or share the same room as you- lagi shart?"

He was surprised to see her eyes well up with tears, but her next words reassured him ‘Teek hai, lagi shart’

-

Alright folks! So there we have it, chapter 4!

My mind has been spinning with a whole new fan fiction for Jameel and Chammi! This is what happens when I'm back haha.

Let me know what you think of this one

A

Edited by curledup - 4 years ago