Hottest 90's hero?

Poll

Who was the hottest during their prime in the 90's?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

shahrukhkhan #BollywoodFlashback #90s #muvyz092318 @iamsrk ...

446 Likes, 7 Comments - muvyz.com (@muvyz) on Instagram ...

594 Likes, 6 Comments - muvyz.com (@muvyz) on Instagram ...

Kumar Taurani Will Make Sequel Of Bobby Deols Soldier | Good News ...

2 Likes, 1 Comments - muvyz.com (@muvyz) on Instagram ...

Word Count: 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If you look at SRK and Amir in first movie they looked not so good groomed. SRK dressed very badly in his many movies only later he improved dressing and hair grooming

Amir was in 1986 and SRK in 1991 i think debut only later they improved

Even Akshay and Saif looked awful in first few movies i mean dress and hair grooming etc Saif especially looked very feminine than an hero with bad grooming it was after 2001 that he improved

Salman also started in 1988 in a Rekha movie did not look goood or groomed only later he improved

You left Sunny Deol and Sanjay Dutt they looked better in first movie

But if you look best dressed and best look was Bobby Deol in his debut movie later on his grooming went bad after hair cut and all

But Salman looked best in 1990s consistently in many movies compared to others

So best debut look was Bobby Deol and consistent good grooming was Salman

You also left Sunil Shetty and Ajay Devgan from list

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Being strictly objective in the looks department - then definitely Salman Khan was the best looking (especially in Hum Saath Saath Hain days). There is no denying that he is a handsome man.

Now shamelessly incorporating my biased nature into this response (๐Ÿค“). SRKโ€™s acting and charm (along with his dimples) sucked me right in. I know he isnโ€™t classically good looking, but I found him beyond freaking adorable from DDLJ onwards.

In conclusion, dimples always wins for me. Always. Unless itโ€™s Bobby Deol, he can keep his dimples and stay far far away as the exception.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

You could add Sanju in this poll. Definitely he was the hottest among the lot.

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sallu is beautiful.. but never felt attracted towards him.. SRKs isnt that much goodlooking.. but his gaze in romantic scenes..uff..i especially remember the song more piya..the passionate gaze he was giving to Paru..my overies just explodes everytime i watch it..then the bangle scene in KKKG, KKHH rain sequence..he becomes the hottest man on earth for me whenever he is giving those intense passionate looks.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Guys dont ask guys this question ๐Ÿคฃ

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol... Srk winning the poll ๐Ÿ˜†

But his peak hotness is not 90s but early 2000s during Asoka times imo. He was HOT in that one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Salman was the handsomest in the 90s.๐Ÿ˜ณ

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Lol... Srk winning the poll ๐Ÿ˜†

But his peak hotness is not 90s but early 2000s during Asoka times imo. He was HOT in that one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

He definitely was hot in Asoka. It must be a prince thing (with his eye kohl and sleeked back hair). I also remembered that his arms were quite nicely toned despite not being muscular ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually think SRK had the nicest natural build. He looked healthy and I never felt the need for him to ever work out and become muscular (lmao dunno if Iโ€™m making any sense?) He wasnโ€™t too skinny nor overweight - just right ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I think Salman was best looking 2000-2009

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

He definitely was hot in Asoka. It must be a prince thing (with his eye kohl and sleeked back hair). I also remembered that his arms were quite nicely toned despite not being muscular ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually think SRK had the nicest natural build. He looked healthy and I never felt the need for him to ever work out and become muscular (lmao dunno if Iโ€™m making any sense?) He wasnโ€™t too skinny nor overweight - just right ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh yes definitely. He had that piercing gaze in Asoka, well he is blessed with a pair of really intense eyes. And the Asoka songs were artistically sensual.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Srk's physique is actually my ideal physique for a man.... ๐Ÿ˜† He has always been naturally lean and never put on excessive muscles or fat.