Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG what is this!!!!

She is my bestie!

I just spoke to her a couple of months ago!

And I was remembering her and some intuition that I need to speak to her. Shaina, I am sorry for not giving u one last FF and not completing so many of FFs we've discussed.
Can anyone share with happened to her?

You will always be my heart Shai, I am heartbroken....you left me alone for this life

I am sorry for aunty for losing u too :(

Thanks for being such a great patient friend. And I am sorry for not being with you.

Love you

Sia

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shaina,

The girl who wanted this forum Ek boond ishq to keep running, she used to upload updates to this forum, every day she used to have collections of photos and updates and wanted them to be posted asap, everything was important, she managed to keep everyone here updated with viraf's updates, she was his number 1 fan, when I heard about her, I did not believe what I am reading, it is shocking news, a month passed and i can not process this yet.

Shaina was dear friend to me, i know her since 2016 and she was very dear friend, we laughed we shared we enjoyed lil moments, sometimes when I could not fall asleep she used to say wait i can tell u a story, i used to hear this and say O no im going to sleep 😉

she was a good writer, she used to handle EBI stories here, help friends to edit those as well, very talented friend, life was not easy for her but she faced it as it was, i had no words to say when I heard about her death but I am writing today, I do miss her and I hope she is in a better place now.

May her soul rest in peace.

ronshaan thumbnail

Life lose is a lose, a mother has to face her daughter death, face it when no one cares no one visits no one comes, no relative no friends, very difficult.

Those who got life, give it easily by ending their lives and die, those who wanna live just die, go figure life is tough

Edited by ronshaan - 4 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Life lose is a lose, a mother has to face her daughter death, face it when no one cares no one visits no one comes, no relative no friends, very difficult.

Those who got life, give it easily by ending their lives and die, those who wanna live just die, go figure life is tough

I wonder if she was alive how she would have reacted on knowing news of Irfan, Rishi and Sushant death? I never thought we would lose her like this.

ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I wonder if she was alive how she would have reacted on knowing news of Irfan, Rishi and Sushant death? I never thought we would lose her like this.

Yeah i wonder too.

I just know that her mother is alone facing life on her own. life is not easy on her either.

Edited by ronshaan - 4 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia889

OMG what is this!!!!

She is my bestie!

I just spoke to her a couple of months ago!

And I was remembering her and some intuition that I need to speak to her. Shaina, I am sorry for not giving u one last FF and not completing so many of FFs we've discussed.
Can anyone share with happened to her?

You will always be my heart Shai, I am heartbroken....you left me alone for this life

I am sorry for aunty for losing u too :(

Thanks for being such a great patient friend. And I am sorry for not being with you.

Love you

Sia

She was sick, Sia.

I use to chat with her almost everyday but a week before her death there was no message from her.

She was very sick for quite sometime. She had high fever and vomited almost everything she ate.

A day before her death her body was partially paralyzed and she died on 1st May morning.

Her mother is alone in this world now and I don't have guts to talk to her again!

Sia889 thumbnail

Thanks Archi for the information. I can only pray for her satgati and earnestly wish that she gets a better life in her next birth (if something like exists)
Her mom is always in my prayers.

ronshaan thumbnail

Aaj shai ka birthday tha, usually woh kehti thi mere liye thread q nahi bana aur replies thread ka woh over the year diya karti thi, aaj uska DOB tha to wo yaad ayi.

Rest in peace dost.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Feeling sad that she is not here on this birthday

Sia889 thumbnail

And that was the last time we ever chatted, RIP Shain :(

I told her soo many stories and hardly finished any...she hated it. She was my sole supporter, my critic and biggest strength when it came to writing. I miss u dear pal, life will never be the same again.

Love you

Miss u