Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Unfortunately I cannot trash it. You can put it in draft mode though. No one else would be able to see it and therefore you won’t receive any comments. When the full book is completed and all chapters are migrated, then you can make it active again. 

Got it. Thank you!🤗

Does changing the story to draft mode move the chapters to draft mode too or do I individually move the chapters to draft mode as well?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Got it. Thank you!🤗

Does changing the story to draft mode move the chapters to draft mode too or do I individually move the chapters to draft mode as well?

Changing the story to draft mode does not automatically move the chapters to draft but that’s okay. If the story is in draft mode it’s invisible to readers. This way when you make it active you don’t have to individually ‘undraft’ every chapter. Just changing status of the story from ‘draft’ to ‘completed’ will do the job.

minakrish thumbnail

Changing the story to draft mode does not automatically move the chapters to draft but that’s okay. If the story is in draft mode it’s invisible to readers. This way when you make it active you don’t have to individually ‘undraft’ every chapter. Just changing status of the story from ‘draft’ to ‘completed’ will do the job.

Brilliant. Thanks for this info. Makes things a lot easier.🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Migrate the comments please :) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3937

LizzieBennet thumbnail
minakrish thumbnail

Hey Riya, is there any way to migrate old FFs that have multiple threads? I was trying to find it in FAQs but couldn't find anything.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Hey Riya, is there any way to migrate old FFs that have multiple threads? I was trying to find it in FAQs but couldn't find anything.

Yes it can be done. First migrate the first thread the usual way. Then once the book is created, you can keep adding the other threads to it using the 'migrate from another thread' option. You have to select the right thread from the dropdown menu. Let me know if you need help with this.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 8 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Yes it can be done. First migrate the first thread the usual way. Then once the book is created, you can keep adding the other threads to it using the 'migrate from another thread' option. You have to select the right thread from the dropdown menu. Let me know if you need help with this.

Okay, I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow and see if I can do this myself. If I need help, I'll ask you.smiley31

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Thread re-opened - system locked due to inactivity.

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Please migrate the comments of this FF.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/331

Thankyou