Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kendrix

@bold:....diyu it was just bcoz we had an uninterrupted eye-candy sequence with our adorable munchkins❤️ for around 3 whole min & 40 sec i guess😆..

i think this s the only real waala song sequence where we got sirf aur sirf MISHBIR

(w/o zooming on some other ppl in b/n)

bechaara jugnu bhaiyaa😆...

phir bhi poori imaandhari se inn dhono kho ship karte rehtha hai👏...the selfless chweet soul he ishe s such a sweet panda❤️

Ohhooo so true meera uninterrupted mishbir and the whole sequence, song everything made it special 🤣 we would've been so happy if we got mishbir bhaag ki shaadi alone like this without any interruption of eye candy even their clothes wouldnt have mattered 😆

Haan bcoz its dheere dheere naa mishbir song so only no interruption thats why i mostly wish we dont get any film songs rather dheere dheere or saathiya will be best for them...

@bold - so true he is the most sweetest selfless cute panda of our show, 👏 Did you see the hanumanji parallel post during 1 yr celebration meera, that fits him perfectly...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Pv3Y0Db1t/?igshid=o3e3m3u3q6b2

Photographer Ajeeb Rajvansh❤️❤️ pehle toh camera tha ab mobile ho gaya😆😆

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hahha Haina the boy who felt mobile is useless now cant keep his hands away from it n using it to full advantage but one thing that then too he got it for mishti now too using it fully for her only.... 😉

@bold:...wahi toh😆...pyaar insaan kho kya kya karwaata hai⭐️..

par seriously from haldi to the night before shivraatri MISHBIR were just glowing with the unique Shaadhi waala chamak❤️...their goofy grins😳..dreamy eyes❤️..was a such a treat to watch yaar😳

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohhooo so true meera uninterrupted mishbir and the whole sequence, song everything made it special smiley37 we would've been so happy if we got mishbir bhaag ki shaadi alone like this without any interruption of eye candy even their clothes wouldnt have mattered smiley36

Haan bcoz its dheere dheere naa mishbir song so only no interruption thats why i mostly wish we dont get any film songs rather dheere dheere or saathiya will be best for them... smiley14

@bold - so true he is the most sweetest selfless cute panda of our show, smiley32smiley42 Did you see the hanumanji parallel post during 1 yr celebration meera, that fits him perfectly...

@bold:...ya dear..i read that..he deserves special appreciation for supporting our MISHBIR through thick & thinsmiley32smiley41

his genuine happiness seeing his Abir bhaiyaa happiesmiley9.. be it in the balloon waala scene..then the letter waala scenesmiley42..no wonder Abir chided Mishti for missing out jugnu bhaiyaa in her dream descriptionsmiley36

@italics:...true that😆...

hum toh 'bhaag ke shaadhi' idea se hi jannat pohach jaathe..aur upper se they were giving us hints with that bangle waala flashback scene too...writers owe us hightime for not giving us that

yeh dheko uss eyecandy sequence ka dream parallel..

Mishti Shaheer Sheikh GIF - Mishti ShaheerSheikh Abir GIFs

ps- i was searching for the reality gif where she pulls him like dis for almost an hour yaar..par mili nahi mujhe😒

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Chotu Mishti talking about origami😛 it's good to know that few things are shown from PS instead of adding it here for story line sake..

https://twitter.com/MishBirRheSha/status/1253945543782522881?s=20

thank god they remember PS...

warna ye log tho apna story likhne mein hi mast hain

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

So true , back then they behaved totally like hubby wife❤️

https://twitter.com/_siddhii_/status/1253943894133420032?s=20

😆

55 nahi shaya 100th aniversary manana padega to behave like married couple

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

RheShah & their thing for their zulfein🤣...

do u remember diyu in that swimming pool bts also dey were adjusting their zulfein b/n takes😆...i mean woh toh gheele ho gai na phir kya teek karna😆

haha so true both are so obsessed with their hair 🤣

ohho that one here the hair obsession parallel.. 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ksfj9BlwU/

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/MishBirRheSha/status/1253945543782522881?s=20

Oh so mishti liked origami cranes since her childhood ❤️

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

dis Ashi🤗...especially when she was in his hold😳...it was something beyond☺️...& her husky voice

& Sha's voice modulations when he said wifey😳 & Okaayee ☺️

Exactly! That was so...☺️

The entire sequence along with terrace romance was so dreamy..