Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I know chandu..may be one more month..or two or three..it's all possible yaar..since mumbai is the most affected..it will take tym definitely😭😭

I can wait till May end but not more than that ammu😭 I was thinking yesterday if not for lockdown we would be celebrating 300 episodes soon and may be MishBir SR also...😒
Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

wow 1 month!😲 Feels like eternity😕 Miss them so much

but with all you lovely mishbirians here...I love that we still share so much connection with these characters🤗❤️

Only because the show gave us such inspiring, loveable, adorable characters and rhesha, we are able to tolerate the absence. Mishbir is a topic that is almost endless and limitless to talk, share and discuss about❤️

hein na one month of lockdown and no episodes but it's like a decade ago🤣how was our lives before lockdown..??it's like a thing of past🤭

I want to appreciate writers and actors for such amazing storyline and acting that we are still discussing so much about show and MishBir even with no new episodes for a month

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Milk Milk And Mocha Bears GIF - Milk MilkAndMochaBears GoodMorning GIFs

my pyaari bennaas❤️🤗

Just_Smile thumbnail
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

thank you nandu 🤗 MishBir confession was simple yet beautiful sequence...I totally loved every bit of it..from airport to temple to mahs house where abir promising mishti that he will stand one step behind her so that he can support her all the time😳

It really was🤗

Like Abir said... "woh sab kehna bas formality that, woh baat kahi baar kahbi chuki hai aur kahi baar sunhi chuki hai"

❤️

They both already knew/understood and felt they loved each other, even before verbally expressing it❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

Milk Milk And Mocha Bears GIF - Milk MilkAndMochaBears GoodMorning GIFs

my pyaari bennaas❤️🤗

good morning ken🤗
Just_Smile thumbnail
Just_Smile thumbnail

One more dream to reality parallel scene😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_UxBqzDvta/?igshid=8jd50lbpgy1o

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes

B- Rs doesn't like to shoot with bds much

Even in yrkkh since kaira get almost 90% of the footage, poor shivangi n mohsin don't get any holidays, they r so dedicated to their work, not once they used bds

Here, earlier since shah was juggling between indo shoots n yrhpk they had to use bds

Ektas shows r soo dragged na, one day is dragged for almost a month

Yaa divyanka was busy shooting for her webseries that's y she gave only her shots in yhm for many months

yes yaara

That’s one thing I respect about KaiRa

I’ve hardly seen any body double of theirs... n compared to any leads they get the max screen space

Yes they manage so beautifully

that’s why I respect them n Rajan ji for handling it that way... no wonder he adores KaiRa

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

chandu yaar🤗

i lovvvv this flute waala bgm dr...thank u for this & all adorable clips u r giving us ❤️...

just making our morn so pleasant..