Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I don't believe that gandhari gave birth to all 100 there has to be more than one ghandhari ( princess of ghandhar) its biologically impossible

And about ond year thing is because even after giving birth atleast for next 6 months which is when the mother breastfeeds the ovarian cycle takes a back seat. So no pregnancy during that period

The 6 months period is not a fixed period, it differs from person to person, women who don't breastfeed can get pregnant within weeks of child birth.

Anyway, The point was Abhimanyu's age 😂

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Abhimanyu was older than Upapandavas, there was difference of 1 year between Upapandavas.

Arjun went on exile for 12 years, it was Yudhishtira's turn when he went on exile, means it was either Arjun or Bhima's turn when Arjun returned from his 12 year's exile.

It is possible that Draupadi had a child with Yudhishtira on 11th years, Either Nakul or Bhima on 12th year and with either Arjun or Bhima after Arjun came back

They mentioned Krushna remained at Indraprasth after celebration of Arjun and Subhadra's marriage, he was there when Abhimanyu was born so Abhimanyu was born in first year of Arjun's return.

It is also possible that Draupadi's 4 sons were born before Arjun returned because they simply nullified Arjun's year and the time period reduced to 4 years instead of 5I. n this case Draupadi's son with Yudhishtira was born on 9th year, Nakul/Bhima on 10 and 11th year, Sahdev on 12th year BUT after Sahdev it was Yudhishtira's turn so Arjun's son had to be born after 3-4 years of his return which means UpPandavas did not have 1 year's gap, hence I discarded this theory 🙃🙃🤔

The interesting point in the birth of UpPandavas and Abhimanyu was that they acquired knowledge of all human and celestial weapons from Arjun, If Arjun went on exile when Abhimanyu was 3 and one of the UpPandavas was 1 year old then its not possible for him to train them

Then there was the Yagya which took place before dice game, Burning of Khandavprasth forests where Arjun acquired Gandiva

More than this 13 years of exile was followed by 1 year of peace offerings

I have calculated every possible way of Abhimanyu being 16 but it's just not adding up

No. Prativindhya was the eldest in next generation Kids. Abhimanyu is quite younger than him. He was 4th or 5th one in the order as far as I know. Can't remember the exact order, but Prativindhya was the eldest, that's for sure. And Abhimanyu was trained by Krishna & Balaram if I remember correctly. Not Arjun himself.

The real age of Abhimanyu is debatable. But the most popular & well circulated story is he was 16 years old when he died. And KMG's Mahabharat's Chandra Deva theory backs it up.

This is a screenshot of Adi Parva, chapter 67 from KMG's Mahabharat. Read the highlighted part.

Edited by .Lonewalker. - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

The 6 months period is not a fixed period, it differs from person to person, women who don't breastfeed can get pregnant within weeks of child birth

How are you so sure drapaudi was not breastfeeding ??

Still a woman s body needs to heal first that takes time two. I am sure she was not pregnant the very next day . Plus i dont think the pandavas jumped her bone right after one baby was born

670134 thumbnail

One simple observation : We deviate from the topic so much 😆 Usdin Draupadi se start hoke Subhdra tak pahach gaya & aaj Karn se start hoke Abhimanyu pe ake atka 🤣🤣

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

No. Prativindhya was the eldest in next generation Kids. Abhimanyu is quite younger than him. He was 4th or 5th one in the order as far as I know. Can't remember the exact order, but Prativindhya was the eldest, that's for sure. And Abhimanyu was trained by Krishna & Balaram if I remember correctly. Not Arjun himself.

The real age of Abhimanyu is debatable. But the most popular & well circulated story is he was 16 years old when he died. And KMG's Mahabharat's Chandra Deva theory backs it up.

This is a screenshot of Adi Parva, chapter 67 from KMG's Mahabharat. Read the highlighted part.

I have read this part but I do not think this is true as in the same translation by KMG in Haranaharana Parva, Chapter 223, it is mentioned that Pandavas were 1 year apart and Arjun teaching them is mentioned in it, also in KMG, Yagya and forest fire takes place after Abhimanyu's birth

Krushna and Balram must have trained Abhimanyu when Arjun was on exile

I didn't deny possibility of Yudhishtir and Bhim's son being older than Abhimanyu, it is possible their sons were born before Arjun came back from exile

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

One simple observation : We deviate from the topic so much 😆 Usdin Draupadi se start hoke Subhdra tak pahach gaya & aaj Karn se start hoke Abhimanyu pe ake atka 🤣🤣

Talent 😂😂

Who would have imagined people like me who ran away from Mahabharata and Bhagwat Geeta path at home, would be talking about it during lockdown 🤧🤧

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

How are you so sure drapaudi was not breastfeeding ??

Still a woman s body needs to heal first that takes time two. I am sure she was not pregnant the very next day . Plus i dont think the pandavas jumped her bone right after one baby was born

I am not sure she was breastfeeding either, she was a queen, she had people who helped her and she was a busy woman too, they generally had a Dai or nanny to look after kids.

Who said she got pregnant in the next day?

What if she got pregnant in first month then 9 months gestation period and she had 2 months before she moved on to her next husband, it's mathematically and biologically possibly

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

I am not sure she was breastfeeding either, she was a queen, she had people who helped her and she was a busy woman too, they generally had a Dai or nanny to look after kids.

Who said she got pregnant in the next day?

What if she got pregnant in first month then 9 months gestation period and she had 2 months before she moved on to her next husband, it's mathematically and biologically possibly

No its not biology never works that way it takes it on course

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
670134 thumbnail

I have read this part but I do not think this is true as in the same translation by KMG in Haranaharana Parva, Chapter 223, it is mentioned that Pandavas were 1 year apart and Arjun teaching them is mentioned in it, also in KMG, Yagya and forest fire takes place after Abhimanyu's birth

Krushna and Balram must have trained Abhimanyu when Arjun was on exile

I didn't deny possibility of Yudhishtir and Bhim's son being older than Abhimanyu, it is possible their sons were born before Arjun came back from exile

That's why I said it's debatable. I am not trying to prove that he is 16 years old. It's just....so confusing 😆 Everything in Mahabharat is confusing. There are points in favour & counter in every topic. 😆

I think it could be best if we could read the Sanskrit version....but well... sanskrit ati nahi 😆😆

670134 thumbnail

Talent 😂😂

Who would have imagined people like me who ran away from Mahabharata and Bhagwat Geeta path at home, would be talking about it during lockdown 🤧🤧

Same 🤣🤣 I had read only an intermediate version of Mahabharat (Bengali translation by Rajshekhar Basu). That's also years ago. Because of lockdown started watching this SP's Mahabharat & now I am doing research work like a scholar 🤣