Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Anant was impressed looking at Navya. Why do I get the feeling that the big announcement might be a baby coming?

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepashikar33

The way they are now ..I mean it's good to see such bonding even after their previous unsuccessful relationship but  still they love each other ..can they move on with others in such suitation (which I also don't want but possiblity )and be happy because once a relationship is broken usse phirse judna bhi impossible lagta hai (in reality)par Zindagi ki gaadi aage badane toh hogi na dono ko ..aakhir kabtak aise rahenge .as much I want them together again as husband and wife but Kya yeh sab ashan hoga ?

I know we can see now they understand each other alot may be pehle unlogo ne dost ki tarha ekdusre ko samajne ki kosis hi nahi ki ..so opinion jyada clash hogaye and relationship kahi piche choot gaya tha...

PS. I got too engrossed in your story that I am thinking in real aisa hoga toh Kya hoga so got curious. It's all my thinking and possibilities which arises in me ..

Ofcourse you are correct. There will be a time when they have to move on and we will see what happens then. Because it's true that they love each other but they are afraid to be together. Kyuki fir wahi jhagde, wahi clashes honge which they don't want. Agar unhe husband and wife jaise firse rehna he, then they have to understand each other completely. 

Filhal it's the introduction part of the story, as in how they got separated and what happened in the past. As the story progresses, they will learn certain things as a partner because ultimately our Anant and Navya are meant to be together..❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anant was impressed looking at Navya. Why do I get the feeling that the big announcement might be a baby coming?

Yes you are going correct.. let's see what happens next ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hey there..

I am so privileged that you all are so much into the story. And the way you are thinking and guessing the upcoming track, it just gives me more motivation to write. 

Thank you so much for the support. Keep reading, keep commenting and yes keep motivating..❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Inside, Sugandha was keeping an eye on doors, waiting for Anant 

NIMISHA- maa..

Nimisha calls her but still Sugandha continued looking at door .

NIMISHA- mom.. bhai is not a kid. He will come..

Said nimisha in a disbelief while Sugandha gave a look at her. She was about to answer her back when Anant and Navya enters together. Looking at them, a smile crept on Sugandha's lips which goes noticed by Meeta.

RANBIR- wow... How soon have you arrived.!!

Said Ranbir in a taunt while Anant directly embrace him in a hug.

ANANT- I won't say anything bad today. Coz it's already an unfavorable day for you.. happy anniversary dude..

Said Anant in a smirk while Ranbir laughs at him. Navya and Ritika pouts at his words.

RITIKA- very funny..

Said Ritika crossing her arms. 

NAVYA- don't mind Ritika.. these men are same..

Navya gave a look at Anant nodding in disbelief. She turns again towards Ritika and congratulated her with a hug.

NAVYA- many more congratulations..

ANANT- and may You both bear each other for years..

Ritika laughs at him. All four of them enters inside and join everyone. 

NAVYA- hello aunty.!

Navya greets Madhavi by touching her feet and she caresses her head.

MADHAVI- god bless you.. oh my god navya.. how much weight you've reduced. 

Navya rolls her eyes and nods to deny. Soon, the cake was brought at the table and everyone surrounds Ranbir and Ritika for the celebration.

RANBIR- before we proceed, we have to make an announcement to all of you..

Said Ranbir and keeps his hand on Ritika's shoulder, calling her near him. Madhavi smiles at them while everyone looks in question.

RANBIR- today we have completed our two years... Two long... long years of married life. 

Said Ranbir moving his hands in air and widening his eyes while Ritika hits him lightly.

RANBIR- and we feel this is the best day, to give you all one more news of our life. And that is...

He stops and looks at Ritika smiling indicating her to continue. She, first looks down smiling then at everyone with a blush on her face.

RITIKA- we are expecting our first child..

As soon as Ritika made this announcement, everyone became surprised and happy together. Anant moves near Ranbir to congratulate him while Navya and Ritika too hugs each other. The elders congratulate Madhavi who thanks them with a smile.

OM- that's a great news of tonight.. wish Prakash was here too.

Said Om looking at Madhavi who just nod at him. Prakash, Ranbir's father, could not come as he was busy in some family work. 

DADI- Ritika..

Dadi moves towards her while she bends to take her blessings.

DADI- no no.. from now onwards, take care of these things.. God bless you with a healthy and happy child.

Dadi caresses her head lovingly. Sugandha's eyes falls on Anant and then at Navya. Her smile lessened for a moment. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looks at her side to find meeta.

MEETA- I can understand what you are thinking and what you feels. I feel the same..

Said Meeta smiling sadly while Sugandha keeps her hand on Meeta's hand pacifying her. 

NIMISHA- so let's cut the cake. Come on Ranbir bhai..

Ranbir and Ritika cuts the cake and feeds each other and then to Madhavi. Everyone claps for them while Anant captures those moments in his phone. After that everyone came forward to feed them the cake and to congratulate them once again. 

RANBIR- Anant.. since tonight is the very special one for us, we request you to sing something..

Requested Ranbir while Anant shook his head denying. 

RITIKA- yes Anant. Kitne din ho gaye, we haven't heard you sing. Infact we have a guitar for you... Come on..

Said Ritika pleading while Anant kept on saying no.

ANANT- no guys. Not now..

NIMISHA- arey why bhai? We need to hear you.. bhabhi.. say something..

Nimisha said to Navya. Anant looks at her too while Navya gave him a smile indicating to sing. Anant smile and nods his head. 

Anant was sitting in the middle, having a guitar in his hand, positioning it to play. Everyone surrounded him while Navya was there in front of him beside Sugandha. He started playing a tune.

Zindagi Do Pal ki..

Navya smile listening to him. He closed his eyes, playing the tune and started singing..

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala

Zindagi do pal ki..

He looks at Navya and kept on staring her. Ranbir keeps his right hand on Ritika's shoulder while she bends to keep her head on his shoulder. Nimisha smile looking down and then again motioned her eyes to look at Anant.

Dil mein Tumhari chupa di hai mene to apni yeh jaan

Abb Tumhi Isko Sambhalo Humein Apna hosh Kahan

Sugandha looks at Navya who was staring anant with a smile. Meeta too noticed both of them looking at each other.

Bekhudi do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala..

Anant and Navya kept on staring each other lovingly. They remembers the day of their first anniversary...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Anant and Navya were near a campfire celebrating their first anniversary. Anant was dressed in black shirt and jeans while Navya was in black color sleeveless frock type dress coming till her knees. Anant was playing the guitar singing for Navya while she was sitting beside him, keeping her hand under her chin listening to him lovingly..

Ek chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sachcha hain sanam

Har modh par saath Is liye rahete hain ab dono

Navya smile hearing him while he looks at her and wink. She blush looking down biting her lower lip.

Dosti do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala..

Navya looks at him again while he completes the song finally giving a last tune..

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Zindagi Do Pal ki..!!

Navya claps for him while he keeps his guitar at side. 

NAVYA- superb .!!

ANANT- is it ?

Navya nods in yes while Anant became happy as she likes his surprise. She gets up from her place and moves towards him. She makes herself comfortable by sitting on his lap, surrounding her arms around his neck while he holds her from her waist. 

NAVYA- now, this is the way to convince your angry wife.. well done..

Said Navya with a smirk while Anant pulls her more towards him. Yes, they had a fight at morning. They shouted at each other, made each other angry, accused each other of not listening. But till evening, Anant's anger melt and he decided to give a sweet surprise to his wife for their anniversary. He convinced Navya to accompany him and when she got to know about a night stay near campfire, her anger melts down..

ANANT- really.? Then why did you fight with me today.? That too on our first anniversary. We do it daily and I don't mind then, but why today..?? Not fair..

Said Anant in a whisper while Navya pressed her smile. The darkness around them with a little light of campfire was giving them more romantic sensation. 

NAVYA- I didn't fight. It is you, who makes me angry.

Said Navya complaining while Anant rolls his eyes not wanting to continue this "fight" talks. He started kissing her neck softly which makes Navya close her eyes smiling.

NAVYA- well... I really like your gift.

Said Navya trying to gain his concentration while he was busy in his work of kissing. 

ANANT- then where is mine..? 

Ask Anant, now moving towards her bare shoulder to kiss. Navya opens her eyes looking embarrassed. After a moment Anant looks at her

ANANT- what..?

NAVYA- baby... I'm really sorry.. I... I didn't... bought anything..

Confessed Navya while Anant scrunched his eyebrow looking angry.

ANANT- how could you..? It's our first anniversary..

Said Anant sounding angry while navya looks down. 

ANANT- you have to gift me something.. that too now..

Commanded anant while Navya looks surprised.

NAVYA- now..? At this time.,? What you want..?

Anant nods his head in yes. He takes his hand near her lips and lightly touches her red glossy lips with his thumb. She traveled her eyes at his thumb and then at him, understanding his motive.

NAVYA- bas..?? Only this much..?

Said Navya while Anant smirk at her.

ANANT- not only that. All that, what I say..

Said Anant while navya giggle. He took his hand at the back of her head and pulls her towards him, meeting his lips with hers. He kissed her softly, tasting her lip gloss and her lips. She lightly caresses his neck, making him arouse. Anant shifts his hand from her head to her waist, rubbing it softly. After a while, they leave each other to take a breath. He takes his index finger under her chin to make her look at him. As she looks up, he started kissing her neck moving towards her chest. She stops him by placing her hand on his chest. He looks at her.

NAVYA- let's go in...

Navya whispered at him while he smile at her. He takes her in his arms and moves inside the tent, zipping it from inside..!!

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Anant and Navya were still staring each other. Their stare breaks when everyone started clapping for Anant on his completion of song. He smiles at everyone thanking them while Navya turns around smiling sadly. She leaves from there while Anant kept on looking at her but didn't go near her. Sugandha and meeta watches both of them and sense their sadness..!!

References:

Song: "Zindagi Do pal ki"- Kites (2010 movie)

coderlady thumbnail

The fact that they are sad about their past tells that they still have feelings for each other.

Saumya96 thumbnail

The fact that they are sad about their past tells that they still have feelings for each other.

Yes they have..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Mishra and Bajpayee family were leaving after the party. 

MEETA- Madhavi-ji... Do come at our place tomorrow for dinner..

MADHAVI- arey Meeta-ji... Why so formalities.?

Said Madhavi holding Meeta's hands while she shook her head smiling.

MEETA- it's not called as formalities, rather it is the way to keep in touch.. 

Madhavi smiles at her her gesture.

MEETA- aur fir aap kab Delhi chali jayengi, aur wapis kab ayengi..!!

Madhavi nods at her in agreement. Navya hugs Ritika and caresses her face.

NAVYA- do care of yourself. And anytime you need me, do call..

Instructs Navya to Ritika while she nods at her. Sugandha calls Anant who was talking with Ranbir.

SUGANDHA- Anant.. let's go..

Anant and Ranbir moves towards the family.

ANANT- maa.. you all carry on. I will.. drop Navya and then come..

Said Anant for which Navya looks at him. Sugandha smile at him.

NAVYA- aa..bb.. no.. Anant..ma papa will leave in their car. I have mine.. I'll go..

Navya denied while Anant nods at her lightly. Meeta tries to interrupt them.

MEETA- no Navya.. it will be better if Anant drops you.. wo kya hai, bohot rat hogayi hai.. so.. 

Meeta tried to convince both while Navya didn't said anything further to which Anant agrees with a nod.

RANBIR- navya.. don't worry about the car. I'll drop it early morning, before your office..

Assures Ranbir while Navya smile at him. The Bajpayee and Mishra family leaves from there. Anant and Navya too bids adieu to Ranbir and Ritika. Anant started driving while Navya kept silent, talking nothing with each other. Anant keep taking glances at Navya while she kept on looking outside the window.

ANANT- isn't it great.?

Anant breaks the silence, suddenly gaining navya's attention. Navya looks at him in a jerk.

NAVYA- what.?

ANANT- Ritika and Ranbir.. their news.. they are going to be parents.. isn't it a good news.?

Said Anant continue looking straight, driving his car. Navya smile at him and nods in yes.

NAVYA- yes.. I am very happy for them.

ANANT- me too..

Again, the silence covers them. Now, Navya tried to have a talk.

NAVYA- by the way... It was not needed. I mean.. I could have drive by myself.

Said Navya looking at him while he smile. This makes Navya confused.

NAVYA- what's funny ? Why are you smiling.?

Anant gave a look at her for a second and concentrated back to driving.

ANANT- nothing... I just wanted to spend time with you..

Said Anant pressing his smile while Navya rolls her eyes. She turns at the other side, again looking out from the window while Anant looks at her in disbelief.

ANANT- Navya... Sorry baba.. acha ab se aisa mazak nahi karunga..

Anant apologize while Navya denies to look at him.

NAVYA- rehne do Anant.. tum kabhi nahi sudhroge..

Anant smile at her words while Navya seems to be angry. 

ANANT- kya hogaya hai tumhe? Why are you sounding irritated.? Are you angry with me.?

Says Anant, taking a turn and changing the gear of the car. Navya looks at him.

NAVYA- Why did you sing that song.? 

Says Navya remembering the moment when Anant was singing at the party. Anant gave a look at her and then looks straight without saying anything.

NAVYA- I don't like your this habit Anant. You makes me feel guilty..

Said Navya nodding in disbelief while Anant kept quiet saying nothing. 

NAVYA- That song you sang at our first Anniversary..

Anant smile hearing her words while Navya bows down. 

NAVYA- what were you trying to do.? Mujhe yaad dilane ki koshish.? 

ANANT- and I think it works.. tumhe yaad tha..

Said Anant in a smirk while navya frowns more. 

ANANT- Dil ki bat zuban par lana bohot zaruri he madam, otherwise Untold things will be unheard..

Anant says the dialogue moving his one hand towards Navya while she nods at him in disbelief. He takes his hand back and continued operating the steering. 

NAVYA- true... And I think that's why you didn't understand my heart.

Said Navya giving a look at him while he fakes a smile at her. 

NAVYA- and excuse me.. what do you mean by dil ki bat ? Tumhare Dil me ye bate hai.?

Asked Navya turning towards him while he nods at her dramatically. 

NAVYA- anant..be serious..

Navya warns him but he didn't said anything. He stops the car in front of her building and Navya waits for his answer. 

ANANT- pyar bina sath rehke bhi pyar hi hota hai Navya...sath rehna, doesn't matter..

Said Anant finally answering her.

NAVYA- you don't love me Anant..

ANANT- let me decide that.. 

Said Anant interrupting her. They both kept on staring at each other. After a while Navya breaks the eye lock, takes her handbag and opens the door to get down. Anant holds her hand and she turns to look at him.

ANANT- Navya... We are not meant to be together. And that is utter truth, which can't be changed. That doesn't mean that I don't love you. And that even doesn't mean that you should love me back.. these are my feelings, which also can't be changed..

Navya softly removes her hand from his hold. He looks at his hand and then at her.

NAVYA- I have seen and experienced how your love is... Now I request you, try to figure out and experience how my friendship is..

Anant smile at her while Navya doesn't looks at him without any expressions. Finally she gets down from the car and stops in between. She turns around to face Anant and he puts the window panel down.

NAVYA- drive safely..

Anant's smile widen hearing her words. She feels embarrassed by her concern.

NAVYA- and don't smile like a moron.. Anant nods his head from one side to other and she turns around finally leaving from there while Anant looks at her going..

Next morning, Navya gets ready for her office. She wears her accessories, checks herself once in the mirror and took her handbag and laptop bag to leave. She enters in the living room where Ranbir was having a talk with Deepak. 

NAVYA- hey Ranbir.. good morning..

RANBIR- good morning ma'am.. dekha.. I'm in time.. here is your car's keys..

Said Ranbir handing her the keys while navya smile at him.

NAVYA- thank you...

Ranbir smile at her saying welcome. He turns towards Deepak..

RANBIR- acha uncle.. I'll leave now..

MEETA- arey ruko beta..

Meeta enters from the kitchen, having a tray of cups. 

DEEPAK- ha Ranbir.. have a cup of tea.. come..

RANBIR- uncle aunty.. please don't be formal.. actually I'm going late for my office. Aur waise bhi aunty, anyway we are coming for the dinner.. tab sari kasar puri kar lijiye..

Ranbir said in a joke while everyone laughs at his words.

MEETA- pakka... Do come on time..

Ranbir nods at her and bids adieu from there. Navya settled down near Deepak having her cup of tea.

MEETA- navi.. me kya keh rahi thi.. call Anant too for the dinner .. 

Navya stops in between hearing this. She remembers the last night talks with him. She was not understanding the feeling which she is going through, she don't want to face Anant atleast for some time. 

MEETA- navi... Tu sun rahi hai na.?

Navya looks at her and thinks for a while.

NAVYA- mamma..humne Ranbir ki family ko invite kiya he na.. so.. what's the need to call Anant..

Said Navya looking down, not wanting to exactly deny her. Deepak and Meeta looks at each other. 

DEEPAK- what happened navya.? Did you both had a fight.?

Navya looks at Deepak in a jerk. She lightly smile at him nodding her head in no.

MEETA- then what's the problem.? Navi.. tum sab dost rahoge to, it will be fun for you all.. 

Navya nods agreeing to her. 

NAVYA- maa.. you only call him and invite.. may be.. I'll not have time today.. I'll forget once I get into my work.

Deepak and Meeta looks at her suspiciously. Before her parents ask her further, she decided to leave from there.

NAVYA- me chalti hu.. if you want something from the market then call me.. 

She picks her handbag and starts leaving from there.

NAVYA- bye maa.. bye papa..

DEEPAK- drive safely..

After Navya leaves, meeta sit beside Deepak.

MEETA- I don't understand ise kya hojata hai. At one moment she is nice, at the other moment she gets upset.. 

Meeta shares her concern with Deepak who listened to her quietly.

MEETA- mujhe to darr lag raha he.. I don't know what is there in her life..

Said Meeta nodding in disbelief. Deepak keeps his hand on her shoulder, pacifying her.

DEEPAK- she is mature meeta.. Anant and Navya understand and knows what is good for them..

MEETA- I don't know Deepak...

Meeta disagreed with him, removing his hand from her.

MEETA- ek saal hogaya he that they are separated. But it feels they are still into each other...

DEEPAK- dil ke rishte itne asani se nahi tut te meeta.. divorce and all are just formalities.. they cannot separate the ones which are meant to be together..

Meeta looks at him getting amazed. 

MEETA- you know what... I've seen Sugandha smiling when she watches Anant and Navya together..

Deepak smile hearing her. While Meeta continue sharing her feelings with him.

MEETA- I think.. she also wants them to get back together..

DEEPAK- who doesn't want meeta..? Hum sab chahte he Anant and Navya wapis ek sath hojaye.. but hamare chahne se kuch nahi hoga..

Meeta looks sad while Deepak tried to tell her the reality. Most of the time always like that, mothers are meant to be emotional while father's need to be practical thinkers.

DEEPAK- Nothing will happen unless they want..

MEETA- then what should we do..??

DEEPAK- we have to wait.. until they realise..

Said Deepak smiling. Meeta took a deep breath and looks down thinking something. She turns towards him.

MEETA- aapko lagta hai, they will be together again.?

Ask Meeta hoping for the best answer while Deepak smile at her. He takes her hand in his.

DEEPAK- if they are meant to be together.. then they will definitely be.. If their love has that power and belive, then they will definitely be...

Meeta smile hearing him. Deepak pats her hand pacifying her. 

DEEPAK- don't worry... Everything's going to be fine.. 

Meeta nods her head in yes. While both of them thinks about Anant and Navya and prayed for their togetherness...

coderlady thumbnail

Navya does not believe that Anant loves her. He told her he does but she denies it. Why?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya does not believe that Anant loves her. He told her he does but she denies it. Why?

Navya ke liye pyar ki definition alag hai. According to her, whatever happened between them in past, is not love. According to her their relationship did not work because there was no love. 

But she will realise that Anant truly loves her. And she will also fall in love with him..