Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She just needs to realize what her heart feels. She is not quite there yet.

coderlady thumbnail

It was painful to lose the baby, but she is not ready to move forward. A part of her is still afraid.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coderlady

It was painful to lose the baby, but she is not ready to move forward. A part of her is still afraid.

She denied to abort looking at Anant and her family. But something is going to unfold soon which is the main reason for their seperation..

Keep reading

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya was in her office, working on her laptop. She heard a knock at her door and orders the one to enter.

NAVYA- come in..

A young girl enters with some files.

ARTI- ma'am, sir has forwarded these files ..

NAVYA- ya give me..

The girl leaves from there while Navya puts her laptop into the sleep mode and start checking the files.. To interrupt her, her cellphone rang and it was Ritika.

NAVYA- hey.. wassup..!!

RITIKA- I know you are very busy and I know that you've surely forgotten today's occasion. But it's ok, you have a habit of that. That's why I'm not been angry with you..

Said Ritika in a go without allowing Navya to speak anything. Navya looks little confused plus scared to think what she has forgotten. She checks today's date on the phone's screen and her eyes goes wide.

NAVYA- oh no...!!

She whispered closing her eyes while Ritika pressed her smile.

RITIKA- so.. I'm waiting...

NAVYA- I am so sorry Ritika.. you know what, I remembered till last week but then.. you know me ... I forgot..

Said Navya admitting her fault while Ritika laughs at her.

RITIKA- it's ok darling...

NAVYA- wish you and Ranbir a very happy wedding anniversary...

It was second anniversary of Ranbir and Ritika's marriage. And Ritika surely expected that navya will definitely forget to wish them.

RITIKA- well thank you. And I'll pass your wish to Ranbir too.. because at this time he's on call..

Said Ritika looking at Ranbir who was talking on phone with someone.

NAVYA- so..? What is the plan today.?

Asked Navya flipping the pages of the files in front of her.

RITIKA- we have arranged just a small get together. Actually this was the main reason to call you. I've informed Deepak uncle and meeta aunty by personally calling them. And now I'm personally inviting you too... Do come..

Ritika invites navya at her home. Navya first looks at the time then rolls her eyes to think if she has some important work to do.

NAVYA- aa..bb...Ritika... I....

RITIKA- listen.. I'm not going to hear anything from you. You have to come.. Anant and whole Bajpayee family is also coming...

Navya gets a smile at her face hearing this. But at the other moment a thought came to her mind..

NAVYA- Ritika.. did Anant wish you.?

RITIKA- yes.. at morning only. Why..?

Navya nods her head lightly but then frowns a little that Anant didn't remind her.

NAVYA- nothing..

RITIKA- ok.. now listen.. I don't know anything about your work and all.. you have to come.. also, there is an announcement we have to do...

Said Ritika smiling and blushing while Navya looks confused. She was about to ask her but then decided not to..

NAVYA- ya baba.. I'm coming.. I'll see you at evening then.. cya..

RITIKA- ya.. bye..

They both disconnect the call. Navya thinks for a while and immediately calls Anant. Anant was busy in his own work discussing something in his cabin with his co-workers.

ANANT- excuse me..

As he witnessed navya's name on call, he immediately pick the phone excusing himself.

ANANT- hey..

NAVYA- why didn't you remind me.?

Navya directly frowns at her while Anant looks at the two men sitting in front of him. He took his phone down and whisper to them.

ANANT- gentlemen, should we continue this in sometime.?

Anant ask for an excuse while the men nods at him agreeing. Both of them leaves his cabin and Anant gets back to Navya.

ANANT- ya so .. tell me.. what I didn't do..?

NAVYA- you didn't remind me that today is Ranbir and Ritika's anniversary..

Said Navya complaining while Anant smile at her. He scratch his head lightly thinking for an answer.

ANANT- I didn't do that intentionally navya.. it just got out of my mind..

Said Anant feeling apologetic as if he did a mistake by not reminding her. Navya makes faces and rests herself on her chair.

NAVYA- you should be sorry understand.. you know I'm very bad to remember dates..

Navya said sounding kid-ish while Anant laughs at her statement.

ANANT- Who would know more than me.. you've forgotten my birthday also.. and that too first after we got married.. remember..?

Navya smile lightly remembering the day. She has forgotten anant's birthday and when everyone in the family wishes him at morning, she came to know about it. She has apologized to him for this but Anant never mind those things. Ofcourse, he was expecting something surprising from his newly wedded wife, but it was rather a shock for him as she didn't remember his special day..

NAVYA- you're going to taunt regarding this for whole life or what.?

Asked Navya complaining while Anant laughs at her statement.

ANANT- nahi baba.. I was just telling you that, I know you..

NAVYA- ofcourse.. and I know you very well. Mr taunt-er...

ANANT- taunt-er?? What is that..

Anant's jaw drop and he looks confused by this new name..

NAVYA- the one who gives taunt. Like you.. Anant Bajpayee..

Anant nods his head in disbelief hearing her. After a moment Anant continued.

ANANT- ok then.. you are coming right ? At the get-together.?

NAVYA- ya I will.. see you there..

ANANT- ya.. bye..

They both disconnected the call getting back to their work...

The Mishra's enters Ranbir and Ritika's house for the evening party. They have a small get-together party to celebrate their wedding anniversary with their close friends and family.

RANBIR- hello uncle.. hello aunty...

Ranbir and Ritika bends down to touch their feet to takes their blessings.

DEEPAK- god bless you both.. a very happy marriage anniversary..

Deepak and Meeta congratulated them by handing them a floral bouquet. While both of them thanks with a smile.

RITIKA- aunty, where is navita didi and jiju..?

Asked Ritika looking at back, trying to find them.

MEETA- actually Ritika, guests came to their house that's why they couldn't make it..

Said Meeta feeling apologetic while Ritika gave a pout.

RANBIR- no worries aunty.. aap ayiye na..

They welcomes them inside where the Bajpayee family were already there. Deepak and Om greets each other with a hug while meeta goes near the ladies.

MEETA- namaste maa-ji..

Meeta greets dadi who greets her back with a smile..

MEETA- how is your health.?

DADI- I'm doing good.. but what happened to you. ? You don't even come home..

Complaints dadi while meeta gave her a light smile.

SUGANDHA- yes meeta.. you are so busy these days or what?

Said Sugandha sounding angry while meeta gave a light laugh.

MEETA- no it's nothing like that. But.. I promise, we will soon be visiting there..

Said Meeta while Sugandha nods at her. Madhavi, Ranbir's mom, comes near them while Meeta gets up looking to greet her.

MEETA- oh namaste Madhavi-ji.. When did you come from Delhi.?

Ranbir's parents shifted to Delhi at their family house after his father's retirement. They used to visit their son and daughter-in-law occassionally. And today was the occasion when Ranbir's mother visited them.

MADHAVI- I came yesterday. How are you.? And.. where is Navya.? The most I miss is Navya..

Asked Madhavi smiling. She is a very sweet lady, who moves with the generation. Ranbir gets his cool attitude from his mother's side.

MEETA- she must be coming...

Answered Meeta. Navya parks her car at the parking area and gets down from the driving seat. She was looking elegant in her bottle green color strap kurta bottomed with ankel length pant and a silk dupatta. Her hair were kept open, wearing a emerald earrings with matching bracelet. She took her handbag from the other seat and locks her car. She started walking, when a stone comes under her right foot, giving a slight twist. She was about to fall sideways, only to be held by Anant. She looks at him who was holding her in arms by catching her waist while her hands were placed on his chest. Anant dressed himself in solid brown color casual blazer with white round neck t-shirt inside, paired with black jeans. Navya blinks her eyes, breaking the eye lock.

NAVYA- anant...

ANANT- you look beautiful. .

Said Anant suddenly for which Navya looks shock. They were still in that position, Anant not intending to make her stand.

NAVYA- huh..??

Navya ask getting confused which makes Anant realised his words. He nods roughly and helps her stand properly. She picks up her handbag which had fallen down when Anant tried to catch her.

NAVYA- thank you..

Said Navya looking at him while he was looking elsewhere, avoiding to look at her.

ANANT- never... Mind...

Said Anant smiling. After a moment, Anant indicates her to walk and Navya started walking while he follows her..

To be continued..!!

Deepashikar33 thumbnail

The way they are now ..I mean it's good to see such bonding even after their previous unsuccessful relationship but still they love each other ..can they move on with others in such suitation (which I also don't want but possiblity )and be happy because once a relationship is broken usse phirse judna bhi impossible lagta hai (in reality)par Zindagi ki gaadi aage badane toh hogi na dono ko ..aakhir kabtak aise rahenge .as much I want them together again as husband and wife but Kya yeh sab ashan hoga ?

I know we can see now they understand each other alot may be pehle unlogo ne dost ki tarha ekdusre ko samajne ki kosis hi nahi ki ..so opinion jyada clash hogaye and relationship kahi piche choot gaya tha...

PS. I got too engrossed in your story that I am thinking in real aisa hoga toh Kya hoga so got curious. It's all my thinking and possibilities which arises in me ..

coderlady thumbnail

Anant was impressed looking at Navya. Why do I get the feeling that the big announcement might be a baby coming?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepashikar33

The way they are now ..I mean it's good to see such bonding even after their previous unsuccessful relationship but still they love each other ..can they move on with others in such suitation (which I also don't want but possiblity )and be happy because once a relationship is broken usse phirse judna bhi impossible lagta hai (in reality)par Zindagi ki gaadi aage badane toh hogi na dono ko ..aakhir kabtak aise rahenge .as much I want them together again as husband and wife but Kya yeh sab ashan hoga ?

I know we can see now they understand each other alot may be pehle unlogo ne dost ki tarha ekdusre ko samajne ki kosis hi nahi ki ..so opinion jyada clash hogaye and relationship kahi piche choot gaya tha...

PS. I got too engrossed in your story that I am thinking in real aisa hoga toh Kya hoga so got curious. It's all my thinking and possibilities which arises in me ..

Ofcourse you are correct. There will be a time when they have to move on and we will see what happens then. Because it's true that they love each other but they are afraid to be together. Kyuki fir wahi jhagde, wahi clashes honge which they don't want. Agar unhe husband and wife jaise firse rehna he, then they have to understand each other completely.

Filhal it's the introduction part of the story, as in how they got separated and what happened in the past. As the story progresses, they will learn certain things as a partner because ultimately our Anant and Navya are meant to be together..❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anant was impressed looking at Navya. Why do I get the feeling that the big announcement might be a baby coming?

Yes you are going correct.. let's see what happens next ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hey there..

I am so privileged that you all are so much into the story. And the way you are thinking and guessing the upcoming track, it just gives me more motivation to write.

Thank you so much for the support. Keep reading, keep commenting and yes keep motivating..❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Inside, Sugandha was keeping an eye on doors, waiting for Anant

NIMISHA- maa..

Nimisha calls her but still Sugandha continued looking at door .

NIMISHA- mom.. bhai is not a kid. He will come..

Said nimisha in a disbelief while Sugandha gave a look at her. She was about to answer her back when Anant and Navya enters together. Looking at them, a smile crept on Sugandha's lips which goes noticed by Meeta.

RANBIR- wow... How soon have you arrived.!!

Said Ranbir in a taunt while Anant directly embrace him in a hug.

ANANT- I won't say anything bad today. Coz it's already an unfavorable day for you.. happy anniversary dude..

Said Anant in a smirk while Ranbir laughs at him. Navya and Ritika pouts at his words.

RITIKA- very funny..

Said Ritika crossing her arms.

NAVYA- don't mind Ritika.. these men are same..

Navya gave a look at Anant nodding in disbelief. She turns again towards Ritika and congratulated her with a hug.

NAVYA- many more congratulations..

ANANT- and may You both bear each other for years..

Ritika laughs at him. All four of them enters inside and join everyone.

NAVYA- hello aunty.!

Navya greets Madhavi by touching her feet and she caresses her head.

MADHAVI- god bless you.. oh my god navya.. how much weight you've reduced.

Navya rolls her eyes and nods to deny. Soon, the cake was brought at the table and everyone surrounds Ranbir and Ritika for the celebration.

RANBIR- before we proceed, we have to make an announcement to all of you..

Said Ranbir and keeps his hand on Ritika's shoulder, calling her near him. Madhavi smiles at them while everyone looks in question.

RANBIR- today we have completed our two years... Two long... long years of married life.

Said Ranbir moving his hands in air and widening his eyes while Ritika hits him lightly.

RANBIR- and we feel this is the best day, to give you all one more news of our life. And that is...

He stops and looks at Ritika smiling indicating her to continue. She, first looks down smiling then at everyone with a blush on her face.

RITIKA- we are expecting our first child..

As soon as Ritika made this announcement, everyone became surprised and happy together. Anant moves near Ranbir to congratulate him while Navya and Ritika too hugs each other. The elders congratulate Madhavi who thanks them with a smile.

OM- that's a great news of tonight.. wish Prakash was here too.

Said Om looking at Madhavi who just nod at him. Prakash, Ranbir's father, could not come as he was busy in some family work.

DADI- Ritika..

Dadi moves towards her while she bends to take her blessings.

DADI- no no.. from now onwards, take care of these things.. God bless you with a healthy and happy child.

Dadi caresses her head lovingly. Sugandha's eyes falls on Anant and then at Navya. Her smile lessened for a moment. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looks at her side to find meeta.

MEETA- I can understand what you are thinking and what you feels. I feel the same..

Said Meeta smiling sadly while Sugandha keeps her hand on Meeta's hand pacifying her.

NIMISHA- so let's cut the cake. Come on Ranbir bhai..

Ranbir and Ritika cuts the cake and feeds each other and then to Madhavi. Everyone claps for them while Anant captures those moments in his phone. After that everyone came forward to feed them the cake and to congratulate them once again.

RANBIR- Anant.. since tonight is the very special one for us, we request you to sing something..

Requested Ranbir while Anant shook his head denying.

RITIKA- yes Anant. Kitne din ho gaye, we haven't heard you sing. Infact we have a guitar for you... Come on..

Said Ritika pleading while Anant kept on saying no.

ANANT- no guys. Not now..

NIMISHA- arey why bhai? We need to hear you.. bhabhi.. say something..

Nimisha said to Navya. Anant looks at her too while Navya gave him a smile indicating to sing. Anant smile and nods his head.

Anant was sitting in the middle, having a guitar in his hand, positioning it to play. Everyone surrounded him while Navya was there in front of him beside Sugandha. He started playing a tune.

Zindagi Do Pal ki..

Navya smile listening to him. He closed his eyes, playing the tune and started singing..

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala

Zindagi do pal ki..

He looks at Navya and kept on staring her. Ranbir keeps his right hand on Ritika's shoulder while she bends to keep her head on his shoulder. Nimisha smile looking down and then again motioned her eyes to look at Anant.

Dil mein Tumhari chupa di hai mene to apni yeh jaan

Abb Tumhi Isko Sambhalo Humein Apna hosh Kahan

Sugandha looks at Navya who was staring anant with a smile. Meeta too noticed both of them looking at each other.

Bekhudi do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala..

Anant and Navya kept on staring each other lovingly. They remembers the day of their first anniversary...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Anant and Navya were near a campfire celebrating their first anniversary. Anant was dressed in black shirt and jeans while Navya was in black color sleeveless frock type dress coming till her knees. Anant was playing the guitar singing for Navya while she was sitting beside him, keeping her hand under her chin listening to him lovingly..

Ek chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sachcha hain sanam

Har modh par saath Is liye rahete hain ab dono

Navya smile hearing him while he looks at her and wink. She blush looking down biting her lower lip.

Dosti do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala..

Navya looks at him again while he completes the song finally giving a last tune..

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Zindagi Do Pal ki..!!

Navya claps for him while he keeps his guitar at side.

NAVYA- superb .!!

ANANT- is it ?

Navya nods in yes while Anant became happy as she likes his surprise. She gets up from her place and moves towards him. She makes herself comfortable by sitting on his lap, surrounding her arms around his neck while he holds her from her waist.

NAVYA- now, this is the way to convince your angry wife.. well done..

Said Navya with a smirk while Anant pulls her more towards him. Yes, they had a fight at morning. They shouted at each other, made each other angry, accused each other of not listening. But till evening, Anant's anger melt and he decided to give a sweet surprise to his wife for their anniversary. He convinced Navya to accompany him and when she got to know about a night stay near campfire, her anger melts down..

ANANT- really.? Then why did you fight with me today.? That too on our first anniversary. We do it daily and I don't mind then, but why today..?? Not fair..

Said Anant in a whisper while Navya pressed her smile. The darkness around them with a little light of campfire was giving them more romantic sensation.

NAVYA- I didn't fight. It is you, who makes me angry.

Said Navya complaining while Anant rolls his eyes not wanting to continue this "fight" talks. He started kissing her neck softly which makes Navya close her eyes smiling.

NAVYA- well... I really like your gift.

Said Navya trying to gain his concentration while he was busy in his work of kissing.

ANANT- then where is mine..?

Ask Anant, now moving towards her bare shoulder to kiss. Navya opens her eyes looking embarrassed. After a moment Anant looks at her

ANANT- what..?

NAVYA- baby... I'm really sorry.. I... I didn't... bought anything..

Confessed Navya while Anant scrunched his eyebrow looking angry.

ANANT- how could you..? It's our first anniversary..

Said Anant sounding angry while navya looks down.

ANANT- you have to gift me something.. that too now..

Commanded anant while Navya looks surprised.

NAVYA- now..? At this time.,? What you want..?

Anant nods his head in yes. He takes his hand near her lips and lightly touches her red glossy lips with his thumb. She traveled her eyes at his thumb and then at him, understanding his motive.

NAVYA- bas..?? Only this much..?

Said Navya while Anant smirk at her.

ANANT- not only that. All that, what I say..

Said Anant while navya giggle. He took his hand at the back of her head and pulls her towards him, meeting his lips with hers. He kissed her softly, tasting her lip gloss and her lips. She lightly caresses his neck, making him arouse. Anant shifts his hand from her head to her waist, rubbing it softly. After a while, they leave each other to take a breath. He takes his index finger under her chin to make her look at him. As she looks up, he started kissing her neck moving towards her chest. She stops him by placing her hand on his chest. He looks at her.

NAVYA- let's go in...

Navya whispered at him while he smile at her. He takes her in his arms and moves inside the tent, zipping it from inside..!!

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Anant and Navya were still staring each other. Their stare breaks when everyone started clapping for Anant on his completion of song. He smiles at everyone thanking them while Navya turns around smiling sadly. She leaves from there while Anant kept on looking at her but didn't go near her. Sugandha and meeta watches both of them and sense their sadness..!!

References:

Song: "Zindagi Do pal ki"- Kites (2010 movie)