Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mayra one of the most adorable couple of ITV.

They are just awesome

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

, you know, Rudra with his true pure love and Rishi with his obsessive scary love, both sons of MJ falling for the woman he wronged and walking on roads of devastation, one to win her win love and one to win her and in those trials and tribulations, Maya using the two to extract revenge from the family

Death metaphorically, as in?

Have you watched Paanch and Ek Hasina thi, in that, the wrongdoers of Roshni and Durga, respectively get their arm amputed and a spinal.injury resulting in lower body paralyze respectively.

I guessed that one of MJ clan would see the same fate and Antara, with her drug usage, was actually a perfect candidate, instead CVs gave the the over the top news reporter for no reason at all.

Death Metaphorically I meant in a way to use their respective strong emotion and kill them off or rip them off it.. it's as good as living a dead man alive.

I have not watched either Paanch or ETH.

However ETH has been almost adapted from a English series Revenge which 1st 4season is awesome.That was  good and she also doesn't kill(if I'm not wrong) but manipulates.

@last para- in paper I guess Antara's track was good, but execution made the news anchor take the thundder

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh18

Death Metaphorically I meant in a way to use their respective strong emotion and kill them off or rip them off it.. it's as good as living a dead man alive.

I have not watched either Paanch or ETH.

However ETH has been almost adapted from a English series Revenge which 1st 4season is awesome.That was  good and she also doesn't kill(if I'm not wrong) but manipulates.

@last para- in paper I guess Antara's track was good, but execution made the news anchor take the thundder

👍🏼

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Manga tha kya aur kya mila..

Mera Rajeev😭

Ek annoya ko hataaya toh vikrona aa gaya 🤢

Chaha tha kya..

Paya hai kya...humne dekhiye

Dil mei magar jalte rahe chahat k diye...

MayRa k liye..MayRa k liye..

Quarantine effect🤣

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I'll share what I feel.. I would love to know what others feel too. Also this is only an opinion, feel free to agree or  disagree.

I feel any dark emotion deals with a certain darkness held within, for example a fear, pain, hatred, trauma that the person is trying to avoid or fight with, in order to appear 'normal'. Every normal person has something or other emotion of this nature, it is the extent of trauma, how deeply embedded that dark emotion is in the psyche that creates or breaks a dark character. A dark story brings to the fore everything the dark character is trying to avoid or fight with internally, and when the story is dark revenge then it's like all insecurities of the dark character is unleashed open in the fictional universe. I feel death is not necessarily required to justify darkness, because death or not, the dark emotion still exists in the character and is expressed in various ways. However in dark revenge that are crime thrillers also, death is unavoidable. Sometimes it feels inconsistent in Maya's character sketch when she is shown very kind and right after that very brutal, makes one question where she lies in the darkness chart.

Firstly very well explained!👏 I couldn't have articulated better than this of what I feel about dark revenge without involving crime thriller part.👍🏼

I guess that was an actual plan of CVs but really did not gather enough to execute it .

Use of insecurities, emotions and manipulate for the advantage of one's successful revenge would have been a refreshing take on revenge drama.

That would have given rise to contemplate- empathise or sympathies, hate or love with each char and them having an arc.

Bold- Exactly with Maya they want to go in metaphorical way but then so inconsistent with execution.

I guess it's difficult to plan, execute and direct than writing them on paper.

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Chaha tha kya..

Paya hai kya...humne dekhiye

Dil mei magar jalte rahe chahat k diye...

MayRa k liye..MayRa k liye..

Quarantine effect🤣

Wah wah👏

Lockdown mein har koi apna chupa hua talent dikha raha hai!! Kuch toh acha kar raha hai lockdown

Hopefully hummare CVs bhi humme kush kare talent dikha kar😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hum kuch kshano ke viraam ke pashchaat punah padharenge..🤗

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Seriously yaar but they are promoting everything except MayRa.. 

Don’t know what animosity they have towards MayRa..

MayRa ke fans already frustrated hai abhi unko aise questions puchhoge toh replies bhi savage hi aayenge 🤣

They belong to that category of kid to whom parents tell iss ke saath tu rehega toh zindagi mein aage badoge aur uss ke saath karab. 

And the kid does the opposite😆

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Hum kuch kshano ke viraam ke pashchaat punah padharenge..🤗

Aapke prateeksha karenge🤗

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh18

Wah wah👏

Lockdown mein har koi apna chupa hua talent dikha raha hai!! Kuch toh acha kar raha hai lockdown

Hopefully hummare CVs bhi humme kush kare talent dikha kar😆

Exactly👏