Their relationship is progressing beautifully 💕💕

Natasha is deliberately working with raman😟

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update Di...

Finally Ishita got to know about Raman’s family..

Rinki is sweet..

Ishita felt bad for Raman..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update di....

Ishu gots to know about raman family....

Loved ishra scene.....

Continue soon plz 

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part

Loved it

Update soon

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Loved it. Thanks

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

PART 15

Raman was smiling along with the girl while ishita was looking at them with shocked eyes.

Ishita look at them and said-kya kaha tumne,mama??

Rinki-haan mama,yeh mere Raman bhai hai .aur aap??

Raman smiled and said-tumhari bhabhi,ishita.aur ishita,yeh rinki hai,meri behan.

Rinki walked to ishita and said hugging her-hi bhabhi,sorry aapki shaadi mein nahi aa paayi thi,but I wish u all the happiness in life.aap aur bhai hamesha khush rahiye.she said smiling and hugged ishita.

Ishita look at Raman and he smiled .she hugged rinki and said-congratulations.

Rinki-thank u bhabhi.

Ishita-sorry for the way I behaved with u .

Rinki-its ok bhabhi.jahan pyaar jyada hota hai wahan jalan bhi jyada hoti hai.infact I am happy that u r so possesive about bhai.koi aa gaya hai,jiske liye mere bhai itne important hai.ab aap khud ko akela nahi keh sakte.she said and ishmi look at Raman.

Raman-akela kaun rehna chahta hai .but agar kismet mein akelapan hi likha ho toh koi kab tak ladega.he said faking a smile.

Rinki-ok enough of ur emotional talk.main ab chalti hoon,rishab mera wait kar rahen honge.

Raman-usse kyun nahi le kar aayi.

Rinki-woh apne ghar gaye hai.we will be staying here for a while.

Raman-itni jaldi jaana jaruri hai??

Rinki-hum phir aayenge, bhai.actually we want to mend our relationship with his family.itne saal ho gaye,unn logon ne hume accept nahi kiya hai.shayad iss news ke baad kuch difference aa jaaye.

Raman-ghar nahi jaogi??he asked reluctantly. 

Rinki-nahi,unn logon ko maaf nahi kar paaungi ,bhai.aaj nahi kabhi nahi.

Raman-but they r ur family.

Rinki-meri family sirf aap hai,aur koi nahi.she said while ishmi were looking at them all confused .

Raman-achcha tu stress mat le,main tumhe drop karwa deta hoon.but shaam ko tum dono ko dinner yahan karna hai aur mujhe iss par koi behas nahi sunni hai.

Rinki-main behas karungi hi nahi,she said side hugging Raman and then walked out .all went to see her off.

Soon she went and ishita look at Raman.

Raman-kya??

Ishita-bolna padega yaa u can read my expressions. She said and raman said looking at mihika-give us a minute,bachcha.

Mihika nodded and raman took ishita to their room holding her hand.

Ishita-raman,Raman,yeh kya kar rahen hai.bataiye mujhe,aap dono kya baatein kar rahen the,she was saying when he close the door and cupped her face.

Ishita got silent seeing him so near to her and before she can understand anything, he took her lips in his.

Her eyes widen in shock ,but then she close it and let her feel her maiden kiss.he was kissing her very softly and gently ,while she was just enjoying his dominance.

After long ,he broke the kiss and looked at her.she also open her eyes and look at him.he kissed her forehead and said-i love u ishita.

She smiled hearing him and he said-u make me feel like noone ever made me feel,ishita.u make me feel special, u make me feel worthy.i don't know how to describe this,but I love it when u get jealous.aur mujhe tumse thodi so jyada mohabbat ho jaati hai.he said cupping her face and she rested her forehead on his .

They stayed in same position for long and then he said-rinki aur rishab ne love marriage ki thi teen saal pehle.uske parent ko yeh pasand nahi tha aur unn logon ne unhe aaj tak accept nahi kiya.woh dono US mein rehte hai.

Ishita-aur aapne kyun kaha ki usse apni family ke paas jaana chahiye.kaun hai uski family ,aur woh aapki family kyun nahi hai.aur woh unn logon se gussa kyun hai??

Raman-sab kuch jaan jaogi ,he was saying when she said-mujhe abhi janna hai.

Raman-actually rinki meri step sister hai aur mere baaki family members ,saare meri step mom toshi bhalla ke bachche hai.simmi aur romi mere step brother aur sister hai.he said making ishita shocked.

Ishita-woh log aapke apne nahi??she asked all shocked. 

Raman-maine toh hamesha unhe apna maana but shayad woh log nahi maan paaye.

Ishita-aur??

Raman look at her and she asked-rinki gussa kyun hai unse??

Raman-chodo naa,ishita.saying so he was going when ishita hold his hand and said-boliye,agar mujhe apna maante hai toh boliye.

Raman-rinki bahut pyaar karti hai mujhse.usne hamesha maa ko,simmi ko aur romi ko mere saath sautela behave karte dekha hai,issliye naraaz hai unse.main kabhi nahi chahta tha ki meri wajah se unki family mein problem ho .infact main toh unki family ka hissa banna chahta tha.but mujhe kabhi kisi ne apna nahi samjha.16 saal ki umar se kaam kar raha hoon main,papa ka business buri tarah doob gaya tha.maine apne 12 saal de kar usse phir khada kiya.sabke liye sab kuch karta raha,but phir bhi kisi ka apna nahi ban paaya.kisi ne mujhe apna nahi samjha.maine shaadi ke din tumse kaha tha naa,tum pehle ho jisse maine itni asaani se paa liya,but meri buri kismet dekho.tum bhi mujhe chod kar chali gayi thi ,akela ,bilkul akela. He was saying while his voice was getting denser when she pulled him to herself and hugged him tight feeling sad for him and also guilty for leaving him alone like this .

Raman hide his face in her front while she was just caressing his hair lovingly.

After long,she kissed his hair and said-i am sorry,Raman.mujhe aapko akela nahi chodna chahiye tha.galti ho gayi,dobara nahi hogi.ab naa aap akele hai aur naa kabhi honge.she said lovingly making he hugged her more tightly.

After long,his phone rang breaking their moment. He picked the phone and said-i will be there at 11.saying so he hung up the call and said-meeting hai.

Ishita-aap jaiye,main aapka intezaar karungi.

He smiled hearing her and said cupping her face-sapna nahi ho naa,kho toh nahi jaogi.

Ishita-aapki biwi hoon ,aapki haqiqat, koi sapna nahi.aapka saath aur haath,kabhi nahi chodungi.she said and he smiled.

He picked her in his arms and said-apna khayal rakhna .main jaldi wapas aaunga.

Ishita-main intezaar karungi.she said and he went to change.

After ten minutes,he came back and saw mihika serving her food.

Raman-apni akka ka khayal rakhna,I will be back soon.

Mihika-sure jeeju.she said and he was going but got the message that his meeting is postponed and will be from 2.

Raman settled next to mihika and said-meeting postpone ho gayi, I think mujhe meri biwi ka khayal rakhne ka time mil gaya,so may I?

Mihika nodded and went leaving ishra alone.

Raman start feeding her while she was just smiling.then she too start feeding him.raman smiled and said-khana bahut baar khaya hai ,but pet aaj pehli baar bhara hai.i missed u ishita,I really missed u.

Ishita-sorry for keep u waiting. She said and pecked his cheek making him grin.

After food,he gave her medicine and took her to Amma's room while he went back to his room to complete his work.

After an hour,Raman was busy in work when ishita came and said-raman,mujhe aapse bahut jaruri baat karni hai.

Raman-abhi nahi ,ishita.i am busy right now.thodi der ruk jao.

Ishita-but its important.meri baat suniye ,abhi.

Raman look at her and smiled seeing her getting angry.he closed his laptop and said-boliye,kya jaruri baat hai??

Ishita-aapko pata hai aapke office mein aapki peeth peeche kya kya ho raha hai??

Raman-nahi,mujhe bas pata hai ki mere saamne meri bahut khoobsurat biwi baithi hai,and I am just looking at her beautiful face.

Ishita-raman,I am serious. 

Raman-main bhi hona chahta hoon,but tumhari yeh khoobsurat aankhen ,mujhe serious hone nahi de rahin.he said romantically making her blush.

Ishita -let me complete naa,Raman.

Raman-achcha bolo.

Ishita-natasha aapse pyaar karti hai.

Raman-kya,kuch bhi.woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti.

Ishita -karti hai,Maine khud suna tha usse yeh baat karte hue.usne aapke liye apni company chod kar aapki company join ki.she said and raman look at her in disbelief.

Thats all for now,enjoy.

good

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

So rinky is ramans step sister Toshis daughter can't belive it she is so different from her mother and siblings she loves raman alot she left her family for raman she stays in US with her husband loved rinky and raman bonding ishita asked raman what they were talking about who is rinky and who is her family raman kissed her loved their little moment she again asked him he finally told her ishita was feeling guilty leaving him loved ishra talk ishita told raman Natasha love him he was not believing ishita said she have listened herself she left her company to join his company raman was shocked

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishmi got to know that rinki is raman sister. Love ishra romance. Nice they are getting close. Ishu is very sad hearing about his family and his loneliness. Love the scene where she promised to be with him in every steps of life. Ishra scene was awesome. Last part was nice. Ishu tells raman that Natasha loves him.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon