Rudhita FF: Neijare Megha Mote

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone! This FF is based on a Oriya Movie - Neijare Megha Mote. You can watch the whole movie if you wish on YouTube for free. It's available.

The plot is somewhat same. Dialogues may differ.😊.

Plot:

Childhood friends Anirudh and Bondita get separated as Bondita's parents get transferred to a new place. Before leaving, Bondita gives Anirudh a phone with their own recorded song(Rishta Tera Mera). She also promises to meet her every year on her birthday at a RadhaKrishn Temple.

Will these two love birds ever get United again? Stay tuned.

Note: I'll not write the childhood parts. I will start writing from teen-life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaay Aaliya!! 😊

There is one movie in tamil too with same story line 😎

It's sweet and cute love story... Eager to read Ani and bon as lead

Can't wait update soon Aaliya 😃

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you everyone for such a lovely response. And yup for those who want to know whether i am Odia then YEAH! I am but i really have problems in speaking it although i understand it😊! And i changed the plot little bit. So please bear.

Here it goes...

Chapter 1: The Start of journey..

The story starts with the Mishra Family having breakfast together. "Bondita...beta...i have decided that aap jaa rahi ho London for your higher studies."announced Rajnath. Nothing did he got as a responce from his daughter. She seemt to be lost in her own thoughts. She was getting flashbacks of her and her friend Anirudh. The way they used to play in the flower gardens. How he came running after her Jeep while she was leaving.

"Maine kuch kaha..."shouted Rajnath with irritation.

"Aur maine bhi suna Papa. Main kahin nahi jaungi."

"Jana hi padega. Packing shuru kardo."ordered Rajnath and left. Her mother patted her shoulder and she also went away.

"Choti malkin..kuch chahiye apko..sabji?roti?"asked the servant.

"Gaon ko jane do chacha. Ya phir maut hi dedo!"she replied with teary-eyes.

The servant consoled her"Aisa nahi bolte Malkin. Bade malik apka bhala chahte hai. Aap videsh jaogi. Wahan par khoob padhogi aur phir is mehel ki Rani ki tarah jiyogi."

"Aur hume nahi jeena rani bankar. Humne promise kiya tha Anirudh se ki hum apne birthday par zarur gaon ke RadhaKrishn ke mandir par milenge. Uska kya?"she asked crying.

Even after her pleas to her father. She had to give up at last. She went to London. Yet her heart was roaming in her childhood memories.

In London's University--

As she stepped in the grand and huge classroom, all her classmates stared at her. She was Indian! A typical Indian! Who wore a beautiful breezy Salwar Suit. She looked more than a beauty! But to all of them she was clown! One of the girls came to her and said nonchalantly "who are you? Dont you know its not a silly place for rats like you!" Bondita was shy. She glared at the girl. She was a rat!! One of the girls came rushing towards her and asked "you is from...India?" Bondita smiled and replied "yes." The girl took bondita near a handsome boy. Who was her classmate. He was busy looking at a picture. Bondita thought for a second about what he was looking at but she didnt ask.

The girl shouted "Mr. Handsome! She's from India." The boy looked at bondita. He was damn cute! Bondita's heart skipped beats as she saw herself in his eyes.

"Hello!"was all he said. He opened his book and started to read it before she could say him something. The professor entered the room. All the students sat in their places. Bondita sat next to his seat.

When the lunch break rang, there was a rush. The boys went out of the classroom. The girls sat around Mr.Handsome and his friends. They started to appreciate his looks but he was less interested. He looked towards bondita who was lonely yet she had got herself work.

He went to her. He sat beside her. The girls felt jealous. Afterall they never got such kind of notice from him but she got! Bondita felt awkard. He started to read his favourite novel. Bondita finished her drawing and thought that they both has enough of silence. She said "hello!" He looked at her. He smiled and replied back "hi again!" Bondita felt stupid.

"Well...you are Indian?"he asked with curiosity.

"Yes..you are also from India?"

"Yes! Well ANIRUDH here!"he introduced himself. Bondita was stunned. Her heartbeat got even worse when she heard the name. She got flashbacks again.

"Hey what happened?"he asked. "Kuch nahi! Ah! Bondita here"she replied with difficulty yet she wished that he turned out to be the one whom she always wished for. Anirudh was no less shocked. He always looked at his childhood friend's photo. He prayed to see her at least for once. Before he coukd say something the lunch break was over. He went back to his seat. They both looked at each other with pain and love.

The end!

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, this was so lovely 😳👍🏼

Really looking forward to this...

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Its so lovely aaliya🤗wonderful start😃

Rudhita are childhood friends

I kind of adore stories which have childhood connection, and your story has it

Bondita didn't want to go to leave London as she wouldn't be able to see ani, but still ended up being with him😆

When you described him Mr.handsome, i was hoping he would be Ani and he did turn out be Anirudh😳

Very curious to read the next part, please update soon😃

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes please waiting

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi there.

I dunno your name but i had come across your ff NEIJA RE MEGHA MATEY long time ago. I absolutely liked the first chapter.

But you didn't continue beyond that. Are you giving up on the story?

I will just request you to please continue with the plot if u can. The first chapter was really awesome

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Heyy🤗

This title actually made me to open this story..

You are from odisha????

By the way please continue this story. The plot is beautiful

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Haan😳

Word Count: 1