Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mounikrishna thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

Waiting to see how Taani going to ignore Rey .

And about Rey he connected to Taani. Update soon

thank you so much for your valuable comment
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice concept

How she will ignore him

Make them friends first

Update soon

Thanks for pm

Mounikrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: skfirdous

Nice concept

How she will ignore him

Make them friends first

Update soon

Thanks for pm

I will. Thank you so much for your valuable comment

Mounikrishna thumbnail

3. New friend Shivam 🧑

Hi guy's 😘

Now it's lunch time

Taani is sitting in stairs. And writing notes. Someone is skip by stairs. Then she help him.

Someone: Thank you so much taani

Taani: how you know my name.
( With a shock expression)

Someone: whole college know you. Your swayam sister.

Taani: you know my Bhai. How you know him.

Someone: we are same class.

Taani: so it's means your are all friends. Great

Someone: no I am not his friend. Even I am not friend of anyone in this college.

Taani: whatttt. But how this possible. What is your name. Why they are not your friends. What happened.
( With a question mark face)

Someone: hooo taani take a break. First let me answer your questions.ok my name Shivam. Because of my past deeds they are not my friends. But trust me I am really feeling guilty. But they are not ready for forgiveness. But it's ok I deserve that.
( With a sad face)

Taani really feeling bad. She seen that guilty in his eyes.

Taani: but what you did.

Shivam: because of me they had misunderstood between they friendship. Because of me Rey almost lost his love. I was one you told they love matter to kriya's mom. But God grace kriya's mom ok with it but her mom taken so much time. In that span Rey and kriya is faced so much. But trust me I really changed now.
( With a teary eyes)

Taani: I trust you Shivam.

Shivam is just shock by her statement.
No one is trust him in short time. He really overwhelmed with her trust.

Shivam: thanks taani.

He is about go taani stop him.

Taani: friends.

Showing her hand to him. Shivam is in shock.

Shivam: what....
( With a shock expression)

Taani: I am just asking you. Can you be a my friend. I am new to here. I don't have friends. So
( With a smiley face)

Shivam: what are you talking. If your Bhai and gang know about this they will be anger on you. So better we will be strangers.
( With a sad face)

Taani: Shivam I said I trust you. That means I trust as my friend. About my Bhai he will understand. And I know my Bhai. About gang bhai will handle them. So friends. Please please.
( With a cute face)

Shivam is just looking at her. She trust him. He will not hurt her for not accept her friendship.

Shivam: ok I trust you and believe you can handle your problem. So friends.

With that they are shakes they hands.

Taani: so it's lunch time. Let's go to canteen.

Shivam: ok

They both are go to canteen. And sits on the table. They order they lunch and start chatting and eating lunch.

Sometime simmi and rinni comes to canteen and seen the side. And they both a utterly shock.

Rinni: simmi what am I seeing you also seeing same right.

Simmi: is she is really taani. We have to tell this to gang come let's go .

They goes there. And comes to rehearsal hall. And everyone is present there.

Simmi: guys I have something to tell you.

Sharon: babe what's that

Kriya: tell na simmi what's the matter.

They are waiting for what is she about say.

Rinni:we just saw that taani and Shivam are having lunch together.

Simmi: I must say they are so freely talking to each other.

Everyone is so shock with that statement.

Vicky: she is now only started coming college.

Nil: how Shivam will her friend.

Amar: swayam is she know Shivam before.

Swayam: no guys she don't know anyone here. I am sure.

All are discussing about it. But Rey is thinking

Rey thinks" how .....how can she be friendly with that idiot. Stop it Rey she is new here. She don't know how people is here. Mostly she don't about Shivam. That's why she is behaving like that. "

Now he come out his thoughts. And looks at all of them. they are discussing about her. He is pissed of this.

Rey: stop it guys.
( With a shouting tone)

Everyone is looking at him

Rey: guys she is new here. Mostly she don't know about Shivam really character. About having lunch together. I thinks it's not big deal guys.
( With a serious tone)

Swayam: I agree

Kriya: me too.

Sharon: ok guys just forget it. If she is really being friendly with him. Then we will tell about his character.

Gang: ok

Now it's evening

Everyone is in rehearsal hall. Then taani comes there.

Taani: Bhai

Everyone is looking at her. With a smile.

Rey also looking at her. But she is not looking at him.

Rey thinks" now I know she not looking at me. But when she is going out of here. She lastly look at me. And I am sure about that. But I can't understand why I am waiting for her grace. That time only she looks straight into my eyes. I am waiting for that moment. "

After chatting to them.

Taani: Bhai I am leaving for home.
( With a smiley face)

Swayam: ok take care bye.

Taani: bye guys

Gang: bye.

Then she about going out the hall. And looks at Rey. Rey also looking at her. Again he feels that pain in her eyes. She left.

Rey thinks" again .... And again why her eyes always holds lots of pain. I can't understand that. One thing is sure. When she is talking and looking at other she never shows her pain. But when she looks at me. her pain is visible to me. But why and how. Stop it. Rey she is swayam's sister. You are concerns about her that it."

When taani comes to outside of college. And sometime Shivam is in his car coming outside. Shivam seen her.

Shivam: hey taani. Where are you going.

Taani seen him and smiles

Taani: hi Shivam I am going to home.
( With a smile face)

Shivam: come na I will drop you.

Taani is little hesitating. Because today only she met him. Of course she trust me. But she can't take lift for him.

Shivam can seen that hesitating in her eyes. He understands that

Shivam: it's ok taani. I can understand. Bye take care.
( With a smiley face)

Taani: thank you so much Shivam for understanding me. Bye

They left for there.

The day is completed.

Next day.

Everyone is in rehearsal hall. Taani comes there.

Taani: good morning guys

Gang: good morning taani.

Taani: sorry guys I can't spend some time with you all. I have to complete my note sorry
( With a sad face)

Kriya: it's ok taani go and complete you notes. Bye
( With a smile face)

Taani comes and hugs her.

Taani: thank you so much bye.

Giving a last look to Rey she left.

After sometime. Rehearsals have break. Rey is feels thirsty and bottle is empty.

Rey: ok guys I am going to get water.

Rey come out for water. Then he hears a laughing sound. He went to who is laughing. When he went there.he get shock seen the scene.

Taani is laughing very loudly holding her stomach. And her opposite Shivam sitting telling some jokes.

Rey can't take it more. He goes from there.

Rey thinks" how dare he.....how dare he. How can he talk to her that to in that freely. How dare she... When she with gang she not even talk to me. Forgot about talking she even not looking at me. When she looks at me her eyes was filled with pain. What he did to see that pain. Then look at her when she is with Shivam. She just laughing. Ahh what the hell is happening. I have to stop this. She is swayam's sister. I can't let him win this time. Wait Shivam I will tell her the truth about you. Then your friendship end"

( So guys this is my next update. If you like it please support me and comments me.)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘😘😘