Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

What do you guys think? Are they going to show KuKu story along with MishBir now once KuKu are married? Or they will start KuKu from start after MishBir story is shown till the last episode?

Are they showing anything KuKu - like their sangeet and their wedding functions or is it just everything MishBir only? I have no access to this jetspeed episodes so have no clue what all they show...

I don't think they will have new episodes for a few months... what all are they going to show once MB story is shown?

there is no kuku no family..only MishBir scenes...1-2 min some family scenes...today they showed all kuku sangeet dances except ghoomar.... mishti bus proposal was shown and her dream about proposing abir in front of family..

Pali situation is getting worse day by day..if it continues we may not get new episodes for next 3-4 months...my dad told me that if districts wise cases decreases they may seal the borders of that district and remove lock down...so if in mumbai cases decreases we msy get new episodes soon....and it's only YRKKH yrhpk yhc...only these three shows are hsving re run...others are not having re run..so they may stop our shows rerun once they complete all episodes....

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly , why they're doing this πŸ˜’

I wanted to watch Shah's take on ghoomar song

IDK yaar. Maybe once they are done with MishBir till the latest episode, they will restart the edited series with KuKu point of view...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, I know we are not getting KuKu bytes. But are they showing anything KuKu in this edited version at all?

yes they showing KuKu shaadi and Meenu and Kunal planing to separate mishbir
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

there is no kuku no family..only MishBir scenes...1-2 min some family scenes...today they showed all kuku sangeet dances except ghoomar.... mishti bus proposal was shown and her dream about proposing abir in front of family..

Pali situation is getting worse day by day..if it continues we may not get new episodes for next 3-4 months...my dad told me that if districts wise cases decreases they may seal the borders of that district and remove lock down...so if in mumbai cases decreases we msy get new episodes soon....and it's only YRKKH yrhpk yhc...only these three shows are hsving re run...others are not having re run..so they may stop our shows rerun once they complete all episodes....

Ritvik is recording for his bytes. But they can't have him record it this early if they want to restart the reruns of KuKu story after MB story is done. So my guess is they are going to have KuKu bytes starting from KuKu wedding...

But it is also possible they want KuKu bytes early so that they can be ready with KuKu story reruns? idk, both possibility seem valid, but first one seems more realistic as they may want to show Kunal's POV on running away from his wedding...

Yeah, situation in India is getting worse, the curve is on it's upwards rise! Not a good sign...

We in US are already in the worst of it, in California the peak is expected on April 13th!

I read somewhere KZK is being shown from episode 1?

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ritvik is recording for his bytes. But they can't have him record it this early if they want to restart the reruns of KuKu story after MB story is done. So my guess is they are going to have KuKu bytes starting from KuKu wedding...

But it is also possible they want KuKu bytes early so that they can be ready with KuKu story reruns? idk, both possibility seem valid, but first one seems more realistic as they may want to show Kunal's POV on running away from his wedding...

Yeah, situation in India is getting worse, the curve is on it's upwards rise! Not a good sign...

We in US are already in the worst of it, in California the peak is expected on April 13th!

during KZK time Mahabharat is in run... idk if they shifted KZK to other slot
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

during KZK time Mahabharat is in run... idk if they shifted KZK to other slot

Oh idk about that. They might be showing it at a different time, but I did read they are showing from ep 1...

Is our show coming at it's usual 10pm?

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail

I watched ritvik ig story..all I could lip read was abir aur mishti ko πŸ˜†..so he may explain his plan to separate them...let's see...

Mahabharat ,radha krishna and siya ke ram are being telecasted ...I even checked star plus schedule no other current shows are telecasted except for the three shows I mentioned

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I watched ritvik ig story..all I could lip read was abir aur mishti ko πŸ˜†..so he may explain his plan to separate them...let's see...

Mahabharat ,radha krishna and siya ke ram are being telecasted ...I even checked star plus schedule no other current shows are telecasted except for the three shows I mentioned

@bold

oh, the things we do for the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like they just stopped KZK recently to make room for the Mytho shows to compete with DD.

Here, from KZK forum https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160303

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IDK yaar. Maybe once they are done with MishBir till the latest episode, they will restart the edited series with KuKu point of view...

It will be good that they'll have separate segment for kuku rather than inserting it between mishbir

Just_Smile thumbnail

Okay I just checked no other shows are having re runs...only shows from 9.30 to 11 are having re runs ... should we feel lucky that atleast we are getting rhesha bytes??or mad for editing ghoomar and Abir's shayaris😑🀣i so wanted to watch ghoomar with abir explaining it😏