Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

True chandu..it's really great that makers have come with such initiative..I'm loving this..I hope they narrate the entire story.. especially breakup toh I don't have the strength to watch it again and mishbir narrating it will be more heartbreaking😭👍🏼

Pata hai in one of his launch iv of the show taht I watched today,Sha says that if u want to go to bed with a smile then watch this show..how true is thatyesterday I went to bed with a smile and i was so happy

I think lock down will continue till month end so there will be enough time to show complete MishBir story😛

Even I slept all smiling..bcz it was quite a surprise for us😳

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I think lock down will continue till month end so there will be enough time to show complete MishBir story😛

hifi... even i slept with smile... this is just saviour...
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chandu.. lockdown will be till 14th only yaar..as of now they have no plans to extend it..but I guess mumbai mein zyada din chalega becoz Dharavi and all is quite sensitive now🤗🤗they will have enough time to tell the story I feel...

And they have completed the entire Champaner trip yesterday..pata nahi yeh log kuku ki shaadi dikhayegi ya nahi🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Chandu.. lockdown will be till 14th only yaar..as of now they have no plans to extend it..but I guess mumbai mein zyada din chalega becoz Dharavi and all is quite sensitive now🤗🤗they will have enough time to tell the story I feel...

And they have completed the entire Champaner trip yesterday..pata nahi yeh log kuku ki shaadi dikhayegi ya nahi🤗🤗

if lock down will complete on 14th also there will be inter city lock down for next couple of months and social distancing will be avoided same as now, there will be no temples, malls, pubs, etc.,

mumbai is in sensitive situation, so if they resume shoot also it will be limited members and more terms and conditions will be included in it...🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awww I want to see their take on every major phase of their story, baba's role in their story , break up , patch up , marriage, life after marriage and the correct fights that they are going through 😆 not sure when the lockdown will end but whenever it ends , they will still take some more days to create a bank of episodes...I think irrespective of that , we have enough time , AM's take on the story are very short crisp clear and to the point...so I believe we will get the entire story in few days 😳

Ahhh count me in the sleeping with a smile team ❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Awww I want to see their take on every major phase of their story, baba's role in their story , break up , patch up , marriage, life after marriage and the correct fights that they are going through 😆 not sure when the lockdown will end but whenever it ends , they will still take some more days to create a bank of episodes...I think irrespective of that , we have enough time , AM's take on the story are very short crisp clear and to the point...so I believe we will get the entire story in few days 😳

Ahhh count me in the sleeping with a smile team ❤️

I’m not able to see those episodes

what is making you guys smile😲... I’m not able to see it

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

cool...search in google, star plus live free and then u will get star plus icon and click it.. u cans ee in lappy or phone...

im watching on my phone but i doubt see the bytes, may be bytes section is edited, because i dint see any byte of them till now...its been 30 min

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Even I am not able to see the episodes, 😭 I have recorded them on TV , will see later .... I was talking about these videos re , they are showing like this, some old scenes and then AM's take on the scenes ...its so sweet to follow the story through their eyes

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Even I am not able to see the episodes, 😭 I have recorded them on TV , will see later .... I was talking about these videos re , they are showing like this, some old scenes and then AM's take on the scenes ...its so sweet to follow the story through their eyes

uru in repeat telecast r we getting mishbir bytes?
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Oh definitely, then you deserve sweet, but laalach buri bala hai 😉😆

MERI kismat dekho AJ boss Aya but he's not talking today😒

Shah senti Kar Raha hai or😭