Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 5

After an one and half hour kalpi successfully made the presentation, with a sigh in relief " has,tum iskoliye gussa gaye! " ,raghav slide his arms around her waist and said " tum bohat bhuddhimaan ho!! " kalpi smiled slowly ,raghav asked with confusion " mein tumne kuch pooch chantha hoon" kalpi nods " kamla ma tumara saath Lyon barthav kiya?? I mean she behaved so rudely I didn't expect this form her ?? I wondered how can a mother behave like this to her own daughter,What happened between you and kamla ma" ,silent tears forms in kalpi eyes ,it's time for Raghav to know about her past about her childhood, kalpi hugged raghav tightly and cried her heart out ,shocking for her sudden out burst " kalpi if you don't want to share this then I'm fine " kalpi while cuddling more into his chest " no raghav it's time you have to know about me!!" Breaking their hug kalpi started to talk ,other side raghav just kept mum as he didn't want miss anything about Kalpi childhood

After you left to USA, mom sent me a hostel for my higher studies,in this time pakhi and kamla ma became very close to each other as she forget I'm her own daughter,she always chose pakhi happiness over mine,in this time pakhi and me made a challenge if I became a college topper then she have to broke her all ties with my mom,if she will became a topper then she continued her relationship with my aai ,lekin mera cruel fate she became college topper and I...I failed...I failed " saying that unable to Control her tears kalpi broke down on sofa,without wasting any second raghav took her in his arms " don't cry kalpi ,I am here pata nahi how pakhi became topper after all tum intelligent more than her" ,kalpi said innocently " pata nahi raghav??" Raghav felt something messy in all this,thank god I didn't choose pakhi I mean revenge if I choose my revenge on kapoor over my kalpi ,I'm sure I'll miss kalpi forever thank god nothing happened like this " I have to find all this" with the thought they went to khanna construction for a presentation

Other side prem entered the conference room with joy as he know, he is the one who is going to win ,

He stopped on his track when his eyes fell on kalpi and Raghav who walked hand in hand with smile " what's going on between them??" Thought prem with confusion ,without giving any head to him they passes prem " I have to make my move on kalpi before the situation going to out of my hands " 

Everyone presented in the conference room,one by one Everyone give their presentation prem give the presentation which is prepared by pakhi as no one saw her presentation not even raghav ,when it's time for singhania construction kalpi walked to the front with a confident and give the presentation the way dealers wanted, prem blood boiled in anger" how could she prepared the presentation in short time of period, I have to keep her away from raghav because of her I am always failed in my every attempts " not wanting to know the result as he himself know raghav will the one who going to get the deal prem left with anger

Soon the deal signed by raghav singhania, everyone congratulated him 

Raghav and kalpi come out of the conference room with smile " I know kalpi you didn't let me loss this deal thank you for always being with me " raghav said with pure geniue ,kalpi" no raghav it's my duty to keep your reputation as a your wife " said with blushings

Raghav started his car ,kalpi about to entered in but her eyes fell on yellow tulips which is sales by a little girl opposite direction,kalpi" raghav wait I'll buy some flowers to aai " saying that she walk towards the girl, after buying some flowers kalpi inhaled the fragrance of the flower and lost herself in it ,lost in the flowers she just walked in the road,raghav stares kalpi with pure love soon his eyes widened with shock when his eyes fell on the truck which approach kalpi," kalpi;!! Move " shouting that raghav ran like a lightening, before raghav would reach her someone pulled kalpi to them in the result kalpi fell on the person ,because of the fear kalpi closed her eyes tightly not knowing the person, other side the person lost himself in kalpi without saying anything he just stares her " she is really beautiful " ,

Kalpi opened her eyes when she heard raghav words with love and fear ,concern " kalpi!!" ,kalpi get off from the person with jerk,raghav cuped her cheeks and said with tears " you're fine na,nothing happened " without wasting any second he hugged kalpi tightly, prem cough dramatically to bring them back,kalpi " thank you prem" ,prem said with smile " no..kalpi don't be thankful we are a family" kalpi stares prem with confusion " family??" ,prem " I mean pakhi called kamla aunty as a mom so " ,kalpi nods her head ,seeing them walking away from him prem thought " something is between them I have to find out"

While driving " how come prem was right time?? Would is this planned by him" this thought didn't left raghav mind,raghav wrapped his arms around her shoulder and bring her closure to him" I have to keep her safe" 

*TRASH*prem throw everything whatever comes in his hand " he won ..he again won over me...that bas**rd " suddenly kalpi and Raghav comes into his mind " something between them..I have to make my move soon or else he will take kalpi away from me" thinking that he called someone and told " I want to know the relationship between raghav singhania and his employee kalpana jadhav" saying that he disconnected their call

Kalpi and Raghav reached singhania mansion hand in hand ,they entered the guest room to look on gauri,kalpi smiles in relief when they saw gauri who is comfortably sleeping on bed ,feeling tired kalpi sat on near sofa let out loud sigh " oh god!!  I feel so tired" ,with a smile raghav walk to kalpi and " let me help you !!" Saying that he started to massage kalpi neck ,left trail kisses on kalpi throat and collarbone,kalpi let out a loud moan " rag...have aai is here" without saying anything he scooped her in arms,and carried her to their room with the intention of passionate love making as  know they Both are sexual aroused to each other  

After their heated passionate love making raghav and kalpi walked hand in hand ,gauri leaned on backward to release her tired,kalpi with smile " aai,how are you feeling now?? Sub kuch theek ha na??" ,gauri said with smile " yeah!! I'm fine between you love birds are late ,what happened??",without realizes what she says kalpi said " no,aai we are here when you slept,so I just don't want to disturb your sleeps so..." ,gauri said teasingly " you both planned to enjoy your time together right??" Saying that she started to pull raghav and kalpi legs,wanting to change the topic kalpi give yellowish tulips to gauri" aai this is for you!!",gauri accept the flowers with warm smile ," oh I loved tulips how come you know?? You know when my chintu was young he gave me flowers like this...suddenly she stops in her track and said where is my chintu ...kalpi where is my chintu " saying that she started to panicking, kalpi don't know what to do now she simply hug gauri and said " aai your chintu is here don't worry ..." Before kalpo could Continue gauri faint ,

Raghav called the care taker to have look on gauri " it's nothing wrong sir as we treated her best level,this is the sign that she gaining her memory slowly " kalpi assured raghav " everything will be okay raghav ...I'm here na " 

At night

Kalpi entered her home at late night,kamla" kalpi where are you?? You're late!! Is everything OK beta??" ,kalpi with smile " yeah. Aai everything is fine she lied I just went to police station to know any information about taai " ,kamla " did they find her beta?? " kpi nods her head in " no" 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update. Will prem find out. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Amazing update. Will prem find out. 

tq madhu...

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq....

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 5

At morning kalpi rose up from her bed,and frowned" raghav didn't msged me,didn't called me once..?? May be he is still sleeping let call him" ," switch off..why is his mobile switched off ..what happened to him..I have to go soon " saying so kalpi ran to washroom to freshen up

" kalpi beta you are going office early .." ,

Kalpi: yeah..aai I have a important work

Kamla: bit kalpi I didn't make khaana still now,pls wait for ten minutes ,mein khaana banahoonga

Kalpi: nahi aai...I have my food at canteen tum tension mat karlo

Kamla: lekin kalpi beta

Before kamla could complete kalpi walk out of the home

At Singhania mansion

Kalpi rang the bell, she stares confusingly when Robert raghav new house maid opened the door ..

Robert: good morning mam.

Kalpi simply nods 

Kalpi: where is Raghav sir?

Robert: don't know mam but raghav sir went somewhere early..

Kalpi: did he say anything about where he is going??

Robert: no mam...

Kalpi: OK...gauri aai kithaar

Robert: vah room mein hoon,sho raha hoon

Kalpi: OK you go and do your work

Robert: mam do you need anything?? Coffee aur chain

Kalpi: no bhaiya..I didn't feel like like to have it

*the number you're trying is currently not reachable* where the hell you are gone raghav ,you didn't inform me anything about it,at least I want to hear your voice ,and want you to be fine,what if something happened to you?? Where you gone raghav ?? Plsss pick up the phone cried kalpi heart out

Sammy " at least raghav plsss call her,I'm sure now she is in singhania mansion and come to know about your absense ,she will be worried for you Raghav " 

Raghav " no Sammy ,let her be;!!😃"

Sammy " I'm sure you're going to face war if you decline kalpi call"😕 

Raghav " I very well know how to pacify her"😳 raghav said with wink and lip bite

Sammy " don't be mean"😲

Raghav " you will know after you marriage" 👍🏼

Sammy" oh! Now the great khaddoos is challenged me that I didn't understand feelings between wife and husband!! You really changed raghav" 

Raghav " I love this change given by kalpi " ❤️

Sammy with toothy smile" I can see that" .😊

Kamla concerned" pakhi beta plsss give your mobile to Kalpi I want to talk to her ,she didn't pick up my phone calls " 

Pakhi'' aur kamla ma kalpi office mein nahi aa gaye!! " 

Kamla" what?? But beta she went office early " 

Pakhi" pata nahi ma,but I didn't saw her!! OK you wait I'll call Sammy sir and ask about Kalpi" 

Kamla" Sammy sor!!??" 

Pakhi" ha kamla ma,you know now a days kalpi is much closer to Sammy sir.,I want to tell you about this but didn't get time" 

Kamla" what are you saying pakhi??"

Pakhi" kamla ma I think they lover each other but let ne confirm that " 

Kamla'' nahi pakhi,my kalpi didn't do anything like this" 

Pakhi" kamla ma it's normal at this age,being attracted to someone eventually fall for them ,even I love raghav sir ma then why not kalpi ,OK kamla ma I call you later ,I have lot of pending works bye kamla if possible I will come chawl tonight" 

Kalpi" gauri aai you wake up ,get freshen up aai I'll bring tea for you!!" 

Gauri " Kalpi beta where is your sir?"

Kalpi " pata nahi ma,he didn't pick up my call once I saw him I'll kill him by my hands " 

Gauri smiled for kalpi reaction " poor you!!" 

Kalpi just continuously tried to call raghav but as usual *switch off* or * not reachable* 

Time goes like this, each minutes passing kalpi heart beat became fast,her uneasiness for Raghav sudden absence,her heart yearn to hear raghav voice,wants to be in his arms,want to kiss him passionately,want to punish him with her sweet torture 

How dare you Raghav ?? First you went out without my knowledge and here instead of saying sorry you're avoiding me and my calls,you will regret this mr.raghav singhania , Mrs.kalpana raghav singhania promise  

This time kalpi tired Sammy mobile 

Sammy" now see,she calling me what I'm going to do now?" 

Raghav " don't pick up her call,give your phone to me" raghav tried to snatch Sammy phone from his hands ,and succeeded in that

Sammy " raghav plss,she already angry at you,now you're going to make her angry on me also 😒!" 

Raghav" of your my buddie Sammy,you have to face whatever problems I'm going to face 😆" 

Sammy " it's not fare raghav !! She will kill us😭 " 

Raghav " I already know that !!between I  told the university  make official announcement on tomorrow news paper about Kalpi being topper of university, but you know it's messy ,i mean how can they be irresponsible like this...i think someone is behind all this have to find out " 

Sammy " yeah;!! Raghav I agree with you,but why does kalpi didn't make revaluation at her exams" 

Raghav" pata nahi,may be she disappointed "

Sammy " it's OK leave it,may be god what you to do this for your wife " 

Raghav " seriously, whatever it is but I'm so happy,doing a small thing to her it's make me feel like I signed bog project,I didn't get this happy if I achieved on my business, don't know how,when ,but she became my soul, my love,my life,my world,my everything but now seriously I missed her so much!!" 

Night at 8 pm

Kamla conditions not at all great as Kalpi is missing ,she didn't went office today at the same time didn't pick up my call what was she thinking about herself ,I have to talk to her once she come

Vitthal" kamla don't worry ,our kalpi is not a kid " 

Kamla" I'm scared for that only vitthal,she is not a kid ,what if something happened to her??" 

Vitthal " don't stress yourself kamla ,she will come may be she have lot of works in office " 

" how will I tell you vitthal she didn't went office today?? " thought kamla sadly

At kapoor mansion

Prem called the cop " do you get any information today??"

Person replied" yeah sir,you know kalpana jadhav came to singhania mansion till now she is staying there" 

Prem confused " what??"

Person " yeah !! Sir" 

Prem" is that raghav there??" 

Person " no sir ,raghav and his friend Sammy didn't at mansion,they went out but don't know for what??" 

Prem" then why kalpana is staying there?" 

Person " sorry sir ,I don't know may be she is waiting for them!!" 

Prem" what the hell!! Why she is waiting for them??" 

Person " how can I know sir??" 

Prem yelled " you know what for that only I hired you ,I want to know every single thing between raghav and kalpana do you get that??" 

Person " yeah sir!!" 

At singhania mansion

In the living room kalpi is desperately waiting for the door bell rang, other side gauri smiled for kalpi antics " such a typical girlfriend you are??" ,kalpi " then what will I do aai,you know it's not safe to stay outside late night,he didn't pick up my call ,he have to answer me " 

Robert about to opened the door when the door bell rang but kalpi stopped him," you go and do your work " with a nod he left

Once the door was opened raghav smiled dropped on his lips when his eyes fell on anger kalpi with crossed arms 

" you are here?? I thought you went to chawl" sating that he about to entered the mansion

" I didn't tell you to get in Mr.singhania stay at the door " 

" what??" 

" you heard me right Mr.singhania stay at door " 

" oh!! Kalpi plss let me in you know it feel awkward to standing here like a outstanding student" .

" I don't care??" 

" OK fine,do whatever you want I'm going to get in" 

Kalpi shouts at Raghav " where the hell are you Raghav ,you know how I worried for you,here I'm dying for your well being but your enjoying tour day with Sammy" 

Kalpi glares Sammy which make him gulp in fear 

" bhabhi believe me" Sammy about to start

" don't!! " kalpi shows her palms to Sammy 

" mark my words Mr. Singhania and Mr.raizada ,may be you're like this first but now I'm the boss of this mansion ,I want you both at here before 6.30pm ,if you guys didn't make that time I'm sure you'll not get anything to eat " 

Raghav exclaimed " don't worry Sammy ,we will order food " 

Kalpi" oh!! Really Mr.raghav singhania who will give you food without money ," saying that kalpi took raghav wallet 

" plsss kalpi give me my wallet ," 

" no way Mr.singhania " 

" I'll come early plsss give me" 

" oh.!! Kalpi and Raghav you both continue your fights,I feel so sleepy I am going to sleep now good night kalpi..and raghav take care of Kali avatar of your wife" giggled gauri

"No way I have to hide it " kalpi walks into raghav room.

Other side gauri enjoyed the scenario front of her ,this make her feel homely ,after all husband and wife quite lovely fights bring homely feel to lonely world

Raghav followed kalpi behind her ,once she entered Raghav room he closed the door,wrapped his arms around her waist and started to nuzzling her neck " rag..have!!!" Erotic Moan let out a from kalpi mouth

For his surprise kalpi pish raghav on the bed and laid on him,started to shower him with her wet kisses , " you know how much I missed you I love you raghhav,don't do anything like this again" saying that she nibbling his lower lips 

Soon her attention turns to his upper lips and seek him permission which raghav gladly gave ,they tasted each other mouth, their tongue moves together as it's also become one

Raghav caught her hair and pulled her more into him,other side kalpi caress Raghav arms 

They broke their kiss once they found they are breathless

Raghav caress kalpi cheeks tenderly " I want you!!" ,kalpi smileswith blush " this is your punishment raghav ,I have to go now ..it's became dark " ,raghav caught hold on her wrist " mat ja o " pleaded raghav ," I have to go raghav !!" Raghav kissed kalpi lips hopelessly " I feel ariused don't punish me like this ..plss only 30 minutes I'll drop you plsss" 

" no raghav aai already called me lot of times, I didn't even pick up her phone once plss " 

" OK I have a idea wait " ,raghav called Sammy " hello Sammy ,plss inform kamla ma that kalpi is with you and doing some importance work ,she will be back after 30 minutes " without his response he disconnected their call

Sammy thought with smile" I know what is your important work with kalpi and this time" 

" now you're only mine"saying that they jumped into the bed ,to surrender themselves to each other physically 

" raghav I want more!!!" Hearing this from kalpi mouth raghav said " your wish is my command Mrs. Singhania " saying that he speeds up his pace on kalpi ,other side kalpi scratch her nail on Raghav bare back to make him more wild,and absolutely she got what she expect from him

Finally reaching their climax together ,they let out loud moan feeling of their love juices mixing up is blissful 

After their heated passionate love making ,raghav rested his head on kalpo breast,and started to suckling it and other one is kneading by him

" are you sure you want to go to chawl??plss kalpi stay with me !! I want to sleep besides you every night, and want to see you glowing beautiful face on my morning " saying this sonraghav rubbed kalpi stomach's with his one

" rag...have don't make me weak I ..have..to go.." 

Raghav let out sigh in dejected " OK come I'll drop you " 

Kalpi " no..it's OK I'm sure you're tired now" said with reddened cheeks 

Raghav " wait!!! " he called Sammy ," Sammy drop kalpi to chawl " ,Sammy " finally you done your important work with my bhabhi .." Raghav said with lip bite" not yet!! My work with kalpi didn't going to ended" ,kalpi hit raghav arms " you're shameless raghav " 

" bye raghav!! Take care love you!!" Saying so kalpi left to chawl

vanajaragna thumbnail

Echapter 6 updated

Sorry if it's boring...

Take care

Love you all

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome and mind blowing update. I feel happy. Your work is amazing. Thanks. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Awesome and mind blowing update. I feel happy. Your work is amazing. Thanks. 

tq for such a lovely words madhu dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq